Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? (875 Views)

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Lovely Quotes About Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by netotse(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
hey ppl,

I'm sure a lot of us have heard this saying at one time or the other(esp for the ppl that grew up in naija)

if you want to know how a man will treat you when you're married look at how he treats his mother

is it true? i'd like ppl's opinions. . .tenks!
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by Sissy3(f): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
not true. some men behave differently when around their mom and their wife.
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
Absolute bilge!
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2009
What Myth? undecided
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by netotse(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2009
mama-gee:

What Myth? undecided
the one u've never heard about. . .
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by coolier(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
Some men treat their mums nasty and their wives real well.
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
It is only true when the man is an actor. grin
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by eddy1977(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2009
unfortunately , some of us never had a mother or even a mother figure.too sad.
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
eddy1977:

unfortunately , some of us never had a mother or even a mother figure.too sad.

Sorry to hear that bro.
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by eddy1977(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Sorry to hear that bro.

thanks fhemmmy
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by tallgal(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2010
Actually,look at the relationship between him and all the women in his family. If his mum does everything for him or he is a mummy's boy, be prepared to spoil him. That union will work if you like to spoil your man. smiley

If he is the sole beadwinner in the house, he is most likely to be a workaholic and will put hard work first. That union will work if you don't mind being second to work. smiley

The same goes for girls and their fathers. I'm a daddy's girl, so I ended up with a man who took care of his baby sister and is quite used to women like me. There is no way I could have married a mama's boy.
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by netotse(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
tallgal:

Actually,look at the relationship between him and all the women in his family. If his mum does everything for him or he is a mummy's boy, be prepared to spoil him. That union will work if you like to spoil your man. smiley

If he is the sole beadwinner in the house, he is most likely to be a workaholic and will put hard work first. That union will work if you don't mind being second to work. smiley

The same goes for girls and their fathers. I'm a daddy's girl, so I ended up with a man who took care of his baby sister and is quite used to women like me. There is no way I could have married a mama's boy.

this answer is on point!
Re: Is The Myth About About Mothers And Wives True? by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2010
Not totally true still not an absolute lie undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Ma Best Friend Is Dying / At What Lenght Can U Go As Parents In Teach Ur Children Sex Education / Honest Answers Wanted! Why Do You Cheat Your Spouse/fiance/date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.