Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,959 members, 7,933,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. (33726 Views)

Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Vincent41(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2016
Kaponanty:
It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Apparently, I was not staying with them until just of recent when my brother and his wife insist that I should stay with them and feel the vacuum of the uncertainty loneliness.
Undoubtedly. my sister-in-law is so caring and considerate but unfortunately she is a philanderer and she has been playing her game smartly until this fateful day when she gave me her phone to subscribe for her. Though its not in my attitude to pokenose but the WhatsApp prompt really caught my attention as it reads "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" I was really devastated by her grief that she is a green snake under the green grass. To crown it all, my sister-in-law was telling in advance that would be visiting her parents and would pass night with them.
I have no doubt that she is visiting the guy to enjoy herself but in my opinion I intend to call the guy and scare him off my Sister in-law or should I seat my in-law down and counsel her because she always respect and behalf like innocent.
Please what should I do as am really confused Thanks.

for how long can a man be freed from the Promisicious life of women...they cheat a lot in Relationships and Marriages.......

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by wiloy2k8(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Dabbyfab:
I don't think it is a good idea to tell your brother, your brother might even be cheating on her cos you can't trust men these days especially the ones that stays away from home. Sit her down and tell her that you know what she is up to. From her response you will decide if you will tell your brother.

Ladies
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by wiloy2k8(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
MrTour:
Colllect your own round before water pass garri o. This thing that she is sharingggg, one day it will dry up and harden like kpomo.

u wicked , him brother wife ....
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by wiloy2k8(m): 7:48am On Jul 01, 2016
Jexbabs:
The message you saw "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" is not enough to judge her.

is enough ..
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by LAFOCUZY: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Take the number of her perent and the suspect. Call when she had travelled to confirm her location.

Always expose evil. Don't let it breed it becomes an epidemic. Condoning evil is why we have the level of wicked and evil in the society today.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Petroking: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Just to be sure you are in the right path, judge the situation from a neutral aspect. My best take would be, don't tell your uncle that she's cheating or anything. Let her go to her parents house as she claims and then Call to verify if she has gotten there or passed the night over there. Do that discreetly.. Not in a way that will arouse suspicion from the parents themselves. Then if she's not there call your brother and explain the situation tell him his wife said she was going to pass the night at her parents place but you called to find out if she had gotten there but she has not and that you are scared if something has happened. Then I am guessing your brother will call her to find out where she is and all this will be out of your hand... I think I have it my best shot

Kaponanty:
It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Apparently, I was not staying with them until just of recent when my brother and his wife insist that I should stay with them and feel the vacuum of the uncertainty loneliness.
Undoubtedly. my sister-in-law is so caring and considerate but unfortunately she is a philanderer and she has been playing her game smartly until this fateful day when she gave me her phone to subscribe for her. Though its not in my attitude to pokenose but the WhatsApp prompt really caught my attention as it reads "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" I was really devastated by her grief that she is a green snake under the green grass. To crown it all, my sister-in-law was telling in advance that would be visiting her parents and would pass night with them.
I have no doubt that she is visiting the guy to enjoy herself but in my opinion I intend to call the guy and scare him off my Sister in-law or should I seat my in-law down and counsel her because she always respect and behalf like innocent.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by nairamaniac: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Tail her and catch her red handed. Or steal her fon and get permanent evidence. Hold on to this till your brother comes back, even if its 3months time. You don't HV a clear case yet.

This is not a talk you should have with your bro thru the fon.

When he comes report it all to him. Better you respect him by not telling anyone else in the family.

Some crazy people in the thread are saying if you know your bro is cheating or not. I don't support men cheating. But even if they are, does that give their wife the excuse to cheat?

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Zedoo(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Your brother has NO excuse for visiting a woman he married 3 times a month... No excuse....
With that being said.... Cheating MUST occur.
Body no be firewood and your brother is probably also slamming another skirt wherever he is working.....

Best bet; steer clear.

2nd best bet; tell your brother he need to start being closer to home after all he spent his tym wooing and eventually getting this lady NOT to abscond into thin air again....(problem with most men, if you know say you wan work and your wife nofit dey with u for d same town, why marry in d first place? Money is important but u cant subject a woman such....chase money and forget about marriage if your work ll take u too far often and u cant go with her!)

3. Confront her and warn her and warn her about the consequence....dont be insensitive too... There is no justification for cheating BUT your brother gats dey around.... And you are NOT the custodian of his marriage!

Again steer clear!
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by nairamaniac: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
How are you sure your brother doesn't have a side chick in that place he works and spends 3 months in?? My mom tell me she misses me on WhatsApp, so do my brothers. It can be anyone. But just cos you don't know, you've started calling her green snake under green grass. Smh
its obvious you have tendencies of cheating on your husband. So cause your husband cheats on you or you suspect him of cheating, it gives you the effrontery to cheat. I went straight to your profile pic after reading your post. And ohhhh Lord. My suspicion was on point.

2 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by ngoben(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Starlet50:
Give me her number lemme talk sense into her head
....take her no 08037526301...tks alot
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Kaponanty:

Thanks for your candid response but in all sincerity i don't want my brother to be part of this because he is a highly disciplinarian person therefore I don't want to involve him because I love this my sister in-law apart from being flirt.
At the same time, I don't want her to poison me because I don't trust anyone especially when it comes to marriage issue so am not so sure what would be her reaction if she discover that am aware that she is cheating.
You guys should come to my aid
Or maybe I should turn a blind eyes to it and pretend that am not aware?
don't mind kids here....
Don't tell her it talk to her about it, just observe her more closely...
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Dabbyfab: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
phreakabit:

Your are a PERFECT embodiment of the term dem3nted ape.
I dare say you epitomize it!
My goodness!

BRO TELL YOUR BROTHER OH!
AIDS IS REAL AF!
A CHEATING WIFE WON"T HESITATE TO POISON HER HUSBAND.

You are a gorilla, yes a cheating wife will poison the husband but a cheating husband will not poison the wife. Yes she should talk to woman cos everybody deserve a second chance. Scumbag
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by smartleo(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Op receive sense and grow up
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Abbycite(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Kaponanty:

Do this......let her go to the guy's place. When u are sure she is there (probably in d night), call the guy's phone, and tell him to give it to ur sister-in-law.

When she picks d call, just ask her a random question...like, 'where do u drop the washing soap' or 'where is d key to d kitchen'. After that just act normal and drop the call. This will throw her and d lover off balance. (Trust me, they wont av sex dat nite).

If she is smart, she will come to u herself to beg and probably put a stop to it. However, if she asked how u know, just tell her, u've known for a while......

Trust me.....u will be in her debt for life!

2 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Anabel(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2016
nairamaniac:
its obvious you have tendencies of cheating on your husband. So cause your husband cheats on you or you suspect him of cheating, it gives you the effrontery to cheat. I went straight to your profile pic after reading your post. And ohhhh Lord. My suspicion was on point.

Oh no! What a waste of human brain
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Kaponanty post=47073628]It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Please what should I do as am really confused Thanks.[/quote
Kapo. contact me lets talk

on it
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by evelynakin: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
TRY TO READ THE MESSAGE AGAIN, THE THREAD IF POSSIBLE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
SurePresident:

I've been watching your posts on this Forum. You are evil and subtly satanic. Change your ways before it's t late for you.

Watch out before I capture your soul. grin

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by shaybebaby(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
shaybebaby:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

grin grin
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by SurePresident: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mindfulness:

shocked shocked

I'm covered by the Blood of JESUS! Get behind me Delila! grin grin grin
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by icankel: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
2 respected guys has said all...wait until she leaves to her parents place, then call her mum or dad if u hv their contact and pretend u needed to ask her smtn but her number isnt goin, with dat u'l actually if shes a cheerful giver or otherwise. Though u shld pity d said lady cos for her husband to stay away more than 3months away isnt funny at all. But dont break it to d husband, u can talk to her and i beliv she wil listen then after dat also talk to ur brother as well cos d woman needs care n protection. Gudluck
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dareworldbest: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
OGBENI U HAD BETA BE CAREFUL,U SIT HER DOWN ND ADVISE HER WITH HER INNOCENT LOOK. U WIL B SURPRISES SHE WIL POISON YOUR FOOD ONE DAY. JUST BE SURE OF UR EVIDENCE B4 U CONCLUD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by phreakabit(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dabbyfab:

You are a gorilla, yes a cheating wife will poison the husband but a cheating husband will not poison the wife. Yes she should talk to woman cos everybody deserve a second chance. Scumbag

Eya, you seem a bit pained. . .
Did i hurt your ego? Feel a little violated don't you? . . . .
Oh shut up!
Your argument and punctuation skills paints you in really bad light.
You come across as one with the intellectual capacity of a zygote.
I'd suggest getting proper education, before attempting a war of words with me.
You are punching way above your weight class and abilities here kiddo.
Tread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by phreakabit(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zedoo:
Your brother has NO excuse for visiting a woman he married 3 times a month... No excuse....
With that being said.... Cheating MUST occur.
Body no be firewood and your brother is probably also slamming another skirt wherever he is working.....

Best bet; steer clear.

2nd best bet; tell your brother he need to start being closer to home after all he spent his tym wooing and eventually getting this lady NOT to abscond into thin air again....(problem with most men, if you know say you wan work and your wife nofit dey with u for d same town, why marry in d first place? Money is important but u cant subject a woman such....chase money and forget about marriage if your work ll take u too far often and u cant go with her!)

3. Confront her and warn her and warn her about the consequence....dont be insensitive too... There is no justification for cheating BUT your brother gats dey around.... And you are NOT the custodian of his marriage!

Again steer clear!

Are you suggesting he quits his offshore / sailing job to be with his wife? . . . . . Assuming he works in one of those fields.
Now that's certainly a laudable idea.
Marriage is about sacrifices. If she can't sacrifice, she probably shouldn't be married.

2 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Dabbyfab: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
phreakabit:

Eya, you seem a bit pained. . .
Did i hurt your ego? Feel a little violated don't you? . . . .
Oh shut up!
Your argument and punctuation skills paints you in really bad light.
You come across as one with the intellectual capacity of a zygote.
I'd suggest getting proper education, before attempting a war of words with me.
You are punching way above your weight class and abilities here kiddo.
Tread with caution.

Fool that cant even stay with the topic and you are insulting urself. Are you a pathetic cheater? You are the one pained, that is why you have to quote.Quit quoting me, you disgusting philanderer.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by SWITANN(f): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2016
I don't think u should just jump into conclusion. ask UR sis-inlaw about it

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Op, I hope my response isn't late. You can monitor her for some time, using whatsapp web

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.