Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,109 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. (1735 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Anjolaajayi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uniosun student stabbed best friend for sleeping with boyfriend
Early this morning there was a loud noise which attracted a large mobs, coming out to check what went wrong in a particular hostel, when I got to the place, I saw some guys rushing a lady to the hospital and i saw blood flowing all over her body, I was forced to ask people what happened here, an eye witness replied and said that there was a fight between two best friends, and I asked what led to the fight ? briefly she narrated the story to me....! " Just last night in a particular hostel in town, a girl and her boyfriend were playing because the girl just got back from home. Eye witness said when the guy went out to urinate that the girlfriend took his phone checking his pictures and saw her best friends pictures which she was naked and she also went to check their chat and she noticed that they slept with each other two day ago befor she got back. When the boyfriend got back there was a big quarrel which led to fight and they made up back to end the whole quarrel with mad sex, despite the loudness of music played in their room the neighbors where complaining. Early in the morning of that next day, eye witness who saw her leaving thought she was going home. Nobody knew she was going to her best friend hostel, w[/color]hen she got there and entered her friends room there was much bigger argument between both of them which ended up in a more serious fight that led to her stabbing her friend for sleeping with her boyfriend, when people heard the loud noise they broke the door and rescued her with blood all over her body, rushing her to the hospital and the police eventually interverned to the matter and the girl that stabbed her friend was arrested".
[color=#990000]

http://bleechreport..nl/2016/06/uniosun-student-stabbed-best-friend-for.html?m=1
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Nasri100(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
The power of a long and working p enis
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
..... and these ones were sent to study and bring home a degree/certificate?! St*pidity!!
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nasri100:
J
....... J for Jesu Kristi?!
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by kundam(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Is that what your parents sent you to school to be? a murder? shame on you..You must face the wrath of your offence...Could you imagine..Mchiuuuuuuuw
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by nnamdi1993: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pics
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na wah ooo, when their parents are busy thinking of how they lay a future for them! They
are busy fighting for dick............ .

Is possible, their village witch done follow her to sch!
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na who lose now...bt love is indeed "brutal"
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Na who lose now...bt love is indeed "brutal"

grin the cute boi is back.
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
kundam:
Is that what your parents sent you to school to be? a murder? shame on you..You must face the wrath of your offence...Could you imagine..Mchiuuuuuuuw
..... murder ke?! dem Neva talk say person die o bro.
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin the cute boi is back.

Oh my Crush is dat u.... Am was still xpectin ur fb request
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oh my Crush is dat u.... Am was still xpectin ur fb request

grin this is not me. Lol.

Whats your fb?
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

grin this is not me. Lol.
Whats your fb?

Search with "bosom0" the first name that come up is mine grin
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Young03(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
pictures orur good as lai muhammed
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by nnachukz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
The wonders of dick, rewiring and reprogramming women brain. Especially the ones with chicken brain. Dick now you have landed two best friends in trouble, will you now move to the next hole?
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Search with "bosom0" the first name that come up is mine grin

Found you on twitter boo grin I'm melting. Damn! You're HOT!
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Found you on twitter boo grin I'm melting. Damn! You're HOT!

Twit-what.......

I thought i said Facebook not Twitter....

Have lost my birds on Twitter grin
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Twit-what.......

I thought i said Facebook not Twitter....

Have lost my birds on Twitter grin

I would love to nominate you on Mr.NL babe but I need your permission.
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Duchessree(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
omg.. :O. :Osome girls tho
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by wasak(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Their lives
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I would love to nominate you on Mr.NL babe but I need your permission.

Lolz......inasmuch i would have liked the hype but i guess am not even qualified to contest besides there are handsome dudes here that can give you a run for your money grin
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz......inasmuch i would have liked the hype but i guess am not even qualified to contest besides there are handsome dudes here that can give you a run for your money grin

In my eyes you are the One. kiss you are so qualified.
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

In my eyes you are the One. kiss you are so qualified.

You're the competition an am in...trying to win ....?
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

You're the competition an am in...trying to win ....?

Lol. You have no one to compete with wink
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Fake
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
my Alma mater is becoming something else....
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by saintdennis(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Smh... all these babes don't knw nothing.

Whatever happened to poison? Or set-up?

Now one's in the hospital n the other heading for jail.
Re: Uniosun Student Stabbed Best Friend For Sleeping With Boyfriend. by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. You have no one to compete with wink

Lols......oh really.... then prove it grin

(1) (Reply)

Pensioner Posing With His Child Bride; See People's Reactions in PICTURES / Some Girls Can Just Lie To Represent 9ja For Rio Olympics.. (screengrab) / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.