Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,783 members, 7,898,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? (1045 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by fabulous16(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
There was this girl am very fond of, i wish to date her but thinking about the consequence that may arouse in giving in for her. Need your opinions fellow nairalanders .
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by agitator: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
No, it is a crime guy. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by fabulous16(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
[[/quote][/color][quote author=agitator post=47076532]No, it is a crime guy. embarassed embarassed :- haaba
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dating your course mate equals dating your age mate which to me is a very risky game in this part of the world.
But you can have your way bro grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
I cant even do it, twil be as if my freedom is restricted somehow, well its your choice bruh
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Read Book and leave date...

If you fail now, you will start blaming Buhari cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
No face ur book u hear. Any wise gal wouldn't date her course mate. Na working class guy she need. Most gals dat married 400l or during nysc na der course mates dem marry ni

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by TeeFriz: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Run bro...do not do it
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by fabulous16(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Thank u all
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by lilzeel(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2016
From experience bruh it is not advice able. have been there before, it was more like I was in prison can't even concentrate. Please oh I beg of you if you really want to know what took you to school you had better not even attempt toasting the bae, though it might be very tempting but in the long run the story won't be thesame. #useyourbrain..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by Omotakins(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
fabulous16:
There was this girl am very found of, i wish to date her bt thinking about the consequence that may arouse in giving in for her. Need ur opinion fellow nairalanders
There is nothing wrong with that. I dated my course mate in my second semester 200L way back then. There was no problem. Had my 4.1 as CGPA(if u're saying that can create lack of concentration). Would av made more than that but had some issues in my 100L and not after I met her. Today we are married with two boys. It is all about maturity and knowing wat u want in d relationship.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by SWITANN(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omotakins:
There is nothing wrong with that. I dated my course mate in my second semester 200L way back then. There was no problem. Had my 4.1 as CGPA(if u're saying that can create lack of concentration). Would av made more than that but had some issues in my 100L and not after I met her. Today we are married with two boys. It is all about maturity and knowing wat u want in d relationship.

true talk....just cos others dated their course mates and it didn't work out doesn't mean the same for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by schumastic(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
fabulous16:
There was this girl am very found of, i wish to date her bt thinking about the consequence that may arouse in giving in for her. Need ur opinion fellow nairalanders

is not nice at all ooo, matured peeps will tell you is not a good idea which i agree to..you both can have a fling or be FWB but not dating.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by iamdotune(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

true talk....just cos others dated their course mates and it didn't work out doesn't mean the same for you.
yh true and I'm looking forward to date u wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by SWITANN(f): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
iamdotune:
yh true and I'm looking forward to date u wink

HMMM...no comment
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by iamdotune(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

HMMM...no comment
u just did grin in other words nominate Nd support Iamdotune for MrNl kiss
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by YUNGLURD(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
its a no no for me cos it actually distracts one's concentration. i really like the fact that someone earlier suggested that u can be FWB. Let's see if d person below me av something reasonable to say.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? by origbo2015(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
On my own it is a good thing to date a fellow course because it will enhance resource sharing as both of u will b sharing knowledge,lecture notes

(1) (Reply)

Kiss N Tell... Warning! ( Guys Only) / What I Hate Most In A Conversation / How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.