Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,331 members, 7,900,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / jobs (677 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

jobs by DEMO404: 3:53am On Sep 06, 2009
I have contacts and want to join the Nigerian Police, but i am interesting in what the MOBOL training is all about and the processes and how long the training is. I have a Bsc in Political Science, and a Msc in Political science from the U.S  and i was also in the United States Army for 6years with combat tours in kuwait and Iraq, and advise or info will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Truth That Guarantees Job Offer In Nigeria / Now Recruiting? Let Your Phone Get You The Job. / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.