Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job (663 Views)

I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job by writemeshyahoo: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dear NL's,
Please I need your candid advice on the way forward for me. Perhaps there is something I'm doing wrong.

I am an IT professional without certification though.
I have a 10+ years tier-1 experience with ANYTHING that has to do with VSAT/Satellite Communications, Networking, Wireless, VPN, ISP, IT Services and more.

I have been out of job since 2011, and all efforts to secure another job have all been futile. I have applied for various jobs and have not gotten any feedback.

Please house, advice me on the next line of action.
Re: I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job by Akaewu: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
writemeshyahoo:
Dear NL's,
Please I need your candid advice on the way forward for me. Perhaps there is something I'm doing wrong.

I am an IT professional without certification though.
I have a 10+ years tier-1 experience with ANYTHING that has to do with VSAT/Satellite Communications, Networking, Wireless, VPN, ISP, IT Services and more.

I have been out of job since 2011, and all efforts to secure another job have all been futile. I have applied for various jobs and have not gotten any feedback.

Please house, advice me on the next line of action.

Kindly do a certification, wvwn if its ITIL
Re: I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job by Emmysteve(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
There's one thing you are not doing which is connection aka long leg.
Re: I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
When you give them your CV, and they reject...

Give them your skill, they will pay you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Know The Job; I Have The Experience; Yet I Can't Get The Job by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Geography Teachers Needed At City Tutors Ltd / Lsupervisors And Manager Opportunity For A Supermarket I / Non-immigrant/immigrant Visa Assistant At The U.S. Consulate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.