Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins (21108 Views)

18 Students Emerge Winners Of NNPC Quiz Competition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship) - Maiden Ed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by CollinsDrums(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
thats so good www.proudlygospel.com
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by antieverything(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Yeah rite....as if no b naija...who pay to win ni?
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by zealz4u(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
Lalasticlala please kindly help move this to the education section (spambot banned me there) and of course FP, thank you.
Proud of my state Jigawa, no be by high number of writing Jamb.
*Modified
Disclaimer
I was NOT trying to blow ethnic chauvinism in my post, but only to inform our brothers down south with the errornous belief that students up north are backward. To buttress my point I emphasized Jigawa which took 4th defeating Abia (and in extension NW defeating SE) the region with arguably the highest number of school enrollment. This is to tell you it's not quantity that matters, but quality!
Ndi Igbos are now on the thread shouting the kids that represented Abuja are Igbos some even go as far as claiming those from Lagos and Jigawa could also be Igbos hypocritically ignoring ABIA that came second from the last! The question is are those Igbo kids from Abuja more Igbo than those from Abia (SE states by extension)?
Another point worthy of notice is the Abuja school is a private school with millions of Naira as school fees, whereas Science Secondary School Kafin Hausa is a typical Northern secondary school.
Keep underestimating the north at your own detriment!
Nigerians always tribalistic in everything since 18 century. Why didn't ur state come first? Do tudents in first position have two heads?

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by able20(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Igbo don get Alert for Education in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by fairheven: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2016
EzeNri:
Jigawa lol. Ifa hear say no be Chukwuma Okoro, Ifeanyi Chukwudi and Emmanuel Eke. As for Lagos we already know they are: John Mmaduabuchi, Rofiatu Femi and Biafragabia Odiwomma. We are Repping, We descended from Heaven and not fallen angels.

cheesy "BIAFRAgabia?"... guy you be clown confirm!

BTW... out of the ashes we rise!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by jmoore(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:

OGA no disgrace yourself o? You no dey shame to dey lie? see it here where you asked for the names of 'jigawa representatives' as you put it.
I don't insult people even if they deserve it! So if you can't discuss issues do me a favour and gerrahere mehn!
It just so happens those that represented Abuja and won are Igbos, I guess those that represented Abia (and by extension the whole SE) came 5TH behind Jigawa (and the whole NW in extension) with good ten points. Or those that represented Abia must be Tangale then since don't prove your tribe superiority rhetoric!
E pain am oh!!! No be you wey start with Jamb ridicule. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by teebillz: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
deymoh:
lucky students... reminds me my firing days

I tell ya. I was such a brilliant and uncanny chap, always firing on all cylinders.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by mesoprogress(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Position was zoned

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by tonio2wo: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:

http://www.nta.ng/news/events/20160630-nnpc-quiz-competition-fct-abuja-wins-2016-nnpc-science-quiz-competition/

Rubbish!
Quota system is killing this country. Am sure the top 6 came from south states.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by fairheven: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
Lalasticlala please kindly help move this to the education section (spambot banned me there) and of course FP, thank you.
*Modified
Disclaimer
I was NOT trying to blow ethnic chauvinism in my post, but only to inform our brothers down south with the errornous belief that students up north are backward. To buttress my point I emphasized Jigawa which took 4th defeating Abia (and in extension NW defeating SE) the region with arguably the highest number of school enrollment. This is to tell you it's not quantity that matters, but quality!
Ndi Igbos are now on the thread shouting the kids that represented Abuja are Igbos some even go as far as claiming those from Lagos and Jigawa could also be Igbos hypocritically ignoring ABIA that came second from the last! The question is are those Igbo kids from Abuja more Igbo than those from Abia (SE states by extension)?
Another point worthy of notice is the Abuja school is a private school with millions of Naira as school fees, whereas Science Secondary School Kafin Hausa is a typical Northern secondary school.

you shooting yourself on the leg.
you keep somersaulting "with zero gravity"

why open a thread with such venom against a particular region.?

4 Likes

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by 2sexycom(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:

Hahahaha! The 4th 5th and 6th position is rigged in favour of our very dull northern bros.

Usually 1st, 2nd and 3rd is all the counts in competition. Buhari is shameless.
You have not met some really smart and intelligent Northerners. They may be educationally backward in the region but many of them are intelligent, though not literate enough. How are they intelligent you might ask... They the most united region in the country and it takes smartness plus intelligence to understand the power of unity, which other regions currently lack.

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by mamajaz(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
*Modified
Disclaimer
Can you please define ethnic chauvinism and do a comparison with your post?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by EazyMoh(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
jmoore:

E pain am oh!!! No be you wey start with Jamb ridicule. undecided
Lol I never started anything o. You and I know how any thread about education statistics automatically turns out to be a bashing thread for the North. In fact most folks down south would never believe if you tell them that there is a science secondary school in Jigawa that can defeat the best school in Abia on science debate.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by bless2tom(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
brain need to b celebrated not just looks....Impressed
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Haba Nigerians we are here to congratulate our lads that did their country proud and most of u if not all are dragging state and tribal sentiments. Nigeria can't be one with wot am sawing in dis thread.. Kudos to d kids. Happy new month y'all
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by ClintonDal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's very appalling that so many Nigerians can be gullible at the same time. We may not notice it, but Seun and his Nairaland team are just out to make money. They preach against Tribalism but go ahead to push threads that promote it to the front page just so we can all engage ourselves and battle. Thereby increasing their traffic and page rank.
I might definitely get banned for this or this post will get hidden, but for those of us who will get to see this just take a minute and think about what I've said. The Op's motive for this post is very clear, though he might say he is trying to keep us current on the happenings in our beloved country but there are different ways present this article so as not to promote ethnic e-wars.
Thank you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by lordkhalifa(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wise Men came from the EAST.... Even in core North we represent them undecided
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by EzeNri(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
fairheven:

cheesy "BIAFRAgabia?"... guy you be clown confirm!

BTW... out of the ashes we rise!
Guy enter street and u go hear name run. U never hear Biafrachukwu or Biaframma?
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
names of fct winners are yetunde adeleke, jimoh oloruwaju, femi olamide ask Google and stop spewing rubbish we are the rulers in whole of Southern Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by ephi123(f): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Amazing how an educational thread like this has turned political. Do some people have BRAINS at all?
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
EzeNri:
Jigawa lol. Ifa hear say no be Chukwuma Okoro, Ifeanyi Chukwudi and Emmanuel Eke. As for Lagos we already know they are: John Mmaduabuchi, Rofiatu Femi and Biafragabia Odiwomma. We are Repping, We descended from Heaven and not fallen angels.
smiley
EzeNri:

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by nameo: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
As a former winner of this competition some years ago, I must say that whenever I remember that there are still some formal winners without a job yet or without a good job, I just feel ashamed of this country. These are really smart guys by the way with most of us then having all DISTINCTIONS in our WAEC then. I do have a good job myself but there are a few without a job the last I checked as at late last year.

And NNPC keep organising this competition year in year out without keeping in touch with past winners.

I wish these new winners, all 18 of them, all the best. And Welcome them to the club of past NNPC Scholars.

NB: It is just appaling that this beautiful thread that should be about celebrating some really YOUNG smart chaps who are doing well for themselves and encouraging others to tow same path, have descended into an argument about whose tribe is better.

SHAME!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
explorer250:
Igbo best IQ's ait work! if you check thé names of thé contestant representing Lagos,jigawa and yobe states i Know it must be igbos
lol, I heard na igbos represented ivory coast, spain, france and chile. Na true?

1 Like

Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by peleson: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
*Modified
Disclaimer
Check very well, the students that participated may not be from jigawa. Use fct as an example
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by rhektor(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:

Hahahaha! The 4th 5th and 6th position is rigged in favour of our very dull northern bros.

Usually 1st, 2nd and 3rd is all the counts in competition. Buhari is shameless.

You go fear federal character grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Alpharezz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
EzeNri:
Chai that name killed me. Lol
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
1st Abuja
2nd Akwa ibom
3rd Lagos
4th Jigawa
5th Abia
6th Yobe
*Modified
Disclaimer

So quiz competition that was meant for school kids is what you came to play lame ethnic jingoism with? Pity yourself.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by leahcimzil: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
idensko:
I just checked the names of the pple that represented Abuja

Guess what I saw?

FCT – Master Aniagoh William;

Anyacho Sopuruchukwu

and

Nwokolo David – would
enjoy N300, 000 bursary throughout their
education up to the first degree level.

D children of hate won't like this.

D funny thing is dat dey still think that dey re d most Educated pple in Nigeria

No knowing that d post have shifted

BUT YOU GET TIME OH...NA CHANGE CAUSE THIS ONE?
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Enahi(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
I doubt the 4th and 6th excerpt they weren't represented by Northerners!

I want to know the names of the representative from the Jigawa and Yobe angry
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Greenbullet(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
as much as I will like to believe this,I know the 4th and 6th position were rigged.based on the performance of these states in waec/neco.we tend to add special marks for them unless not a single one can actually pass.I did not type this to be tribalistic,I only said the plain Truth.
Re: 2016 NNPC Science Quiz Competition: FCT Abuja Wins by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
onepluone:

Political Quiz!
I swear... you can see the different regions of nigeria being represented.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Won’t Call Off Strike, Elections Or Not ― President / October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting / Panic As 40 Lagos Hoodlums Invade School, Chase Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.