Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,318 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Sad Death Of A Colleague Of Mine A Merchandiser In SHOPRITE MALL KANO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sad Death Of A Colleague Of Mine A Merchandiser In SHOPRITE MALL KANO (586 Views)

Sudden Fire Surge Beside Shoprite Mall Ikeja / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Death Of A Colleague Of Mine A Merchandiser In SHOPRITE MALL KANO by princehrt(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is to announce to you the public that we the merchandisers in shoprite kano mall just lost a friend and colleague to death, he pass on this Thursday morning due to an attack on his way home on Wednesday by 9pm afternoon shift to close 10pm which ours various companies are not aware of, he was beaten which he manage to reach home and later dead.
Please this thing is become to much as we are being use even more than shoprite staffs to do all the dirty work which is not our primary assignment by our companies. May you rest in peace IDRIS USMAN (Amen)
Re: The Sad Death Of A Colleague Of Mine A Merchandiser In SHOPRITE MALL KANO by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2016
My his gentle soul Rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

hhg / A 55-year-old Man, Defiles A Girl / Buharized Death - Woman Dies Because Of One De Rica Can Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.