Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,326 members, 7,943,815 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. (1212 Views)

Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / UK Court Finds Man Guilty Of Rape For Ejaculating In A Lady / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by macho44(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2016
A McDonald’s employee who admitted to "Ejaculating" in several batches of the companies famed "Big Mac Secret Sauce" since 2014 is
now under arrest.

26 year old Evan Thomas, had been an “Outstanding employee", having received employee of the month award "5 times” according to the management and his co-workers at the Los Angeles, California location. The fact that this happened was a shock to everybody at the restaurant, including the thousands of customers who may have consumed Thomas’ "Semen".

When the community was made aware about this shocking revelation that the "Big Mac" sauce may have been contaminated, several loyal customers stepped forward to express their opinions;

“I’ve been eating at this McDonald’s since I was a kid,” said Lily Rodriguez. “I get a Big Mac at least 3 times per week and Thomas was always so nice. He asked me out a couple times and I almost said yes. I’m so glad I never went out with that freak. To think I’ve been eating his semen… oh my God I think I’m gonna puke.”

“I’ve eaten Big Macs at other locations but I’d always come back to this one,” said Luis Gonzales, another McDonald’s customer. “I don’t know… I thought the Big Macs here just had a special ‘zing’ that I just couldn’t put my finger on. But now that I know I’ve been eating some dudes jizz, I’m gonna find him and crack that punk in his head.”

Several of the customers say they were considering a class action lawsuit, but nothing has been filed as of yet. Thomas was caught by another employee when he exited the bathroom with a cup and was seen adding it to the ‘Secret Sauce’ container. The employee retrieved the ingredients and notified the manager, who then called the police.
When confronted, Thomas admitted he had been “making the sauce more secret than ever” for almost 2 years. Thomas was arrested, booked on several charges and is awaiting his court hearing.

So far, over 3,000 people have undergone health screenings concerned about contracting diseases. However, Thomas offered a voluntary blood panel screening exam which came up negative for any contractible disease.
Weird stuff's do happen for real! Always be mindful of what you eat outside your home, you never know what type of "Secret Sauce" was used to prepare it.
Read more@;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/mcdonalds-employee-admits-to.html

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Yuck! Vomits!!

2 Likes

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by TheNextAce: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Look at the face of the dude now. It's obvious he has never gotten laid

2 Likes

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by kunlesufyan(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2016
See face na,how this one wan take normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by sinaj(f): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2016
S

1 Like

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by LordZero(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
freaks everywhere...

some ppl will come and be forming yuck - m gonna puke when in real life they drink n swallow raw jizz..

2 Likes

Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by macho44(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
TheNextAce:
Look at the face of the dude now. It's obvious he has never gotten laid
effects of acute conji
Re: Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. by macho44(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
LordZero:
freaks everywhere...

some ppl will come and be forming yuck - m gonna puke when in real life they drink n swallow raw jizz..
I dey tell you bro

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. / Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me / My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.