Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,318 members, 7,910,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

How To Begin A New Organic Fertilizer Production Line? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Begin A New Organic Fertilizer Production Line? (920 Views)

How To Start Organic Fertilizer Production? / How To Begin Organic Fertilizer Production? / Fertilizer Making Machine For Organic Fertilizer Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Begin A New Organic Fertilizer Production Line? by fanway(f): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2016
When we plan to a new organic fertilizer production line, we need to take into consideration of many factors, including budget, fertilizer factory selection, organic fertilizer production technology, market strategy, etc.
Agriculture is always an important industry, which is the primary condition for production. It provides food, industrial raw materials, capital and exports to other sectors of the national economy. It is well known that agriculture has a huge market potential, especially in organic fertilizer production. When it comes to organic fertilizer production, organic fertilizer has a direct relation to it. With the development in agriculture, the benefits of organic fertilizer are increasingly conspicuous. In this view, it is profitable and feasible for entrepreneur/investors to start organic fertilizer business!
Organic fertilizer is rich in organic matters. It not only provides inorganic & organic nutrients, but also improves physical and chemical properties of soil. In addition, it has abundant raw materials resources from crop straws, livestock manure, leftovers, or municipal sludge. With the increasing living level and green food demand, most farmers, aiming to improve the market competitiveness of their agricultural products, are willing to apply organic fertilizer to improve the crops quality, therefore organic fertilizer production amount should also increase to meet the market need.
From the point of view of investors, starting an organic fertilizer production line needs to take many factors into consideration, such as planning and design, production technology and market analysis. You also need to register your company, find the location of organic fertilizer plant, pay attention to the packaging and design a marketing strategy. In addition, it would be better to seek support from the government or get the sponsor. It is very important to choose the right location. Since it may produce offensive odors, you are supposed to take full account of the factors before starting an organic fertilizer production line.

If you are interested in organic fertilizer production or have any questions about fertilizer production, you can send your question to me. I am willing to help you. My email is fanwayfertilizermachinery@gmail.com
Re: How To Begin A New Organic Fertilizer Production Line? by bemagnify: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2016
am interested dear.... Really wnt to get it running by the end of dis new months by the grace of God... However i wnt to knw the technology or machine dat wil be use as wel as the cost infact i need comprenhive guide on how to set it up..here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com...... Pls respond

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Farm Manager To Manage Your Farm When You Are Busy / All Livestock Farmers Poultry Growth And Performance Enhancer / What's The Most Effective Way Of Destroying Termites in Sugarcane farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.