Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,102 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. (1734 Views)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Get Adsence Approval Within One Month Of blogging. / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by mrtriga(m): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/get-adsense-approval-with-this-6-simple.html

Hello there, what am sharing today is one of the most important aspect for bloggers and website owners.

I will be sharing with you, how to get your Adsense application approve within three days ( I use to think it was not possible, getting approved within 3 days.) if you follow my guide step by step without compromising any. A few months ago i would burn all my data looking for guide on how to get approved and after much search and 1,001 results i get fed up with the procedures that comes up.

Now unlike many articles you must have read that will give you long procedures and sometimes unrealistic methods to getting approved; this article will give you the shortest possible guide which works for me and anyone i have shared it with.

CHECK THIS BLOG OUT:HEALTH INFO

Before applying for Google Adsense there are a few things you must consider before putting forward your application, they include:

BLOG NICHE

The niche you decide to blog in or use to apply for Adsense is very important, yes!
entertainment and technology or ICT have more traffic compare to other niches no doubt, but if you want to get approved without Google turning you down, i will advice you choose a different niche that is not crowded and dont have same stories on all blog and websites. Google likes originality of content so how do you blog on "P Square quarrel" and have an original content when virtually all blogs have that story? i wont work. So which niche will do? I will suggest you go into Health or Distant learning blogging or better still Tech. if you have unique contents to publish.

BLOG/DOMAIN NAME

It is often said that "money makes money" you increase you chances of being approved if you buy a custom domain name (i.e .com, .net, .com.ng, .org etc.) i wouldn't advice you to go for free domain names, i tried it myself it wasn't working unless otherwise. Google will likely attend to customized blogs than those with . domain names. They are many companies you can get your domain name, i personally got mine from NAME CHEAP they have cheap domain names and very easy to set-up and redirect,

TEMPLATE

Choose a simple and responsive template that fits in in all devices. You don't need to buy any template to get approved, they are great Adsense supported templates available for download you can Google search that.

Make sure you use a template that makes it easy for visitors of your blog to navigate easily. Failure in this aspect will result in Google telling that your blog is poorly formed.

CONTENT

Take time to write long and interesting articles of at least 500 words and above count it if it requires you to do so. Endeavor to add pictures to your articles. Check for spelling or any other typographical errors. No matter what you do, don't copy and paste from any other website. (ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF APPLICATION NOT SCALING THROUGH)

CONTINUE READING @ https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/get-adsense-approval-with-this-6-simple.html

Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by dunmorris(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by mrtriga(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2016
SEE US NOW...
dunmorris:
cheesy
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by mr2kay(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
undecided trust me op adsense has a whole new plan for us this year, yall just watch and see
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by NaijaCuzin: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2016
what is different from this steps and all the others at Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by chibuzor05(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2016
mrtriga:
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/get-adsense-approval-with-this-6-simple.html

Hello there, what am sharing today is one of the most important aspect for bloggers and website owners.

I will be sharing with you, how to get your Adsense application approve within three days ( I use to think it was not possible, getting approved within 3 days.) if you follow my guide step by step without compromising any. A few months ago i would burn all my data looking for guide on how to get approved and after much search and 1,001 results i get fed up with the procedures that comes up.

Now unlike many articles you must have read that will give you long procedures and sometimes unrealistic methods to getting approved; this article will give you the shortest possible guide which works for me and anyone i have shared it with.

CHECK THIS BLOG OUT:HEALTH INFO

Before applying for Google Adsense there are a few things you must consider before putting forward your application, they include:

BLOG NICHE

The niche you decide to blog in or use to apply for Adsense is very important, yes!
entertainment and technology or ICT have more traffic compare to other niches no doubt, but if you want to get approved without Google turning you down, i will advice you choose a different niche that is not crowded and dont have same stories on all blog and websites. Google likes originality of content so how do you blog on "P Square quarrel" and have an original content when virtually all blogs have that story? i wont work. So which niche will do? I will suggest you go into Health or Distant learning blogging or better still Tech. if you have unique contents to publish.

BLOG/DOMAIN NAME

It is often said that "money makes money" you increase you chances of being approved if you buy a custom domain name (i.e .com, .net, .com.ng, .org etc.) i wouldn't advice you to go for free domain names, i tried it myself it wasn't working unless otherwise. Google will likely attend to customized blogs than those with . domain names. They are many companies you can get your domain name, i personally got mine from NAME CHEAP they have cheap domain names and very easy to set-up and redirect,

TEMPLATE

Choose a simple and responsive template that fits in in all devices. You don't need to buy any template to get approved, they are great Adsense supported templates available for download you can Google search that.

Make sure you use a template that makes it easy for visitors of your blog to navigate easily. Failure in this aspect will result in Google telling that your blog is poorly formed.

CONTENT

Take time to write long and interesting articles of at least 500 words and above count it if it requires you to do so. Endeavor to add pictures to your articles. Check for spelling or any other typographical errors. No matter what you do, don't copy and paste from any other website. (ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEMS OF APPLICATION NOT SCALING THROUGH)

CONTINUE READING @ [url]https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/get-adsense-approval-with-this-6-
simple.html[/url]

Trust me, you didn't make any single valid point. It would have been better if you open this thread, drop your link and go. Talking about domain name, your's is really obvious NO single point was made at all...just take it.

1 Like

Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by macloaded: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
You guys shouldnt be surprised the Op is expecting this thread to be taken to the Front Page.
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by mrtriga(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
WOW, chibuzor are you and adsense user? if yes summit your URL lemme check it out, or better still give me the method you used that worked for you.

i was disapproved on my first application, i hard to delete everything on my blog to start afresh, believe me my application was on moday, later that day, i was reviewed successfully and on wednesday, my account was fully activated.. the steps might be same as others on nairaland but read through again theres something missing from others.
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by macloaded: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Viewing from mobile, on a single page alone i counted 13 adsense ads and some are even beside each other. isnt that too much
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by mrtriga(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
macloaded:
Viewing from mobile, on a single page alone i counted 13 adsense ads and some are even beside each other. isnt that too much

am working on that Macloaded.
Re: Get Adsense Approval Within 3 Days With This 6-simple-steps. by isikaemmanuel: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
I can help you get your Google AdSense approved within 72hours. Contact me on facebook.com/isikaemman for more

(1) (Reply)

1000000% Working Free Browsing | How To Browse Internet Without Data Plan / Entertaining Whatsapp Group / Good And Attractive Blog Template For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.