Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,728 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. (4031 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...av missed you where did you go na?...men are men..but some are really special and different..abi Juhan and Mhiz

Yea, but the bad outnumbers the good. BTW happy new month dearie!!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by abbeyology88(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Testing indeed, are you feeling guilty?

Na na na, feel no Guilt grin (ion av a GF)

But some guys do to knw who they are spending their precious time wit. Most especially, when they wanna take d relationship to d next level.

I'm sure u ladies do it too wink wink
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by pedrilo: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
mhiz:

same for ladies too, but God will direct his own. show ur face mhiz lahor oh
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by makydebbie(f): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
mhiz:

same here honnie...pls greet"CD headed uncle"for me..gringringrin
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2016
pedrilo:
same for ladies too, but God will direct his own. show ur face mhiz lahor oh

Its a faceless forum. grin tongue
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by pedrilo: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
mhiz:

Its a faceless forum. grin tongue
lol k o, kip appearing and disappearing. will catch u one day grin
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmph, welldone caught you unaware?

Lol
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
pedrilo:
lol k o, kip appearing and disappearing. will catch u one day grin

Lol grin
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by karleone(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
tollyB:
It's true... I can relate to every point... But where are we going to see a perfect man? London,america,afghanistan,israel...... I don tire jare
Behold, I am he!
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
karleone:

Behold, I am he!
lol ....
Good evening Dear
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by karleone(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
tollyB:
lol .... Good evening Dear
Good evening dearie. How was your day?
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Greene66: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
dracosith:
that's not true. U might have add a rough experience yet it aint right to generalize.

All Nigerian men are the same. And I've not had any experience
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by dracosith(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Greene66:

maybe except me.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by svydo: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol another one that's true!
But I don't use edible catering unless the girl can cook sha
Thing is, as crazy as it may sound what a name is saved as in your phone affects ur mood whatever you're about to call the person or when you pick the persons call

For instance once you see "my love" there is this romantic switch that comes on!
Well I always use what I like about the girl as her name
Shade big yansh
Lola tall with hips
Cy bj
Wendy soft big ass
Faith house cleaner

Then when we break up
Shade goat
Lola stupid thing
Cy ugly panties
It's too early in the month to want to murder me with laughter.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
tollyB:
It's true...
I can relate to every point...
But where are we going to see a perfect man?
London,america,afghanistan,israel......
I don tire jare
looking for perfect man, are you perfect too , that a dream nobody is perfect you people dont no what you desire just like a kid with multiple sweet in one mouth.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by EOOJ(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:

Yoruba a$$hole.

Single for life!
thats what they always say
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
foolinlove:

Yoruba a$$hole.

Single for life!
wont abuse you no nothing good come from you and your thread grow up and improvise.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by YUNGLURD(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3.  Your number is saved as “Edible Catering” on his phone
If it’s not edible catering, it’s your name & where he met you. This should tell you that this guy has a harem of women and he can’t be bothered to get everyone’s name straight.
This's a wrong assertion!.. i dnt think anything is wrong simply by saving her contact with her name but the rest re spot on.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
YUNGLURD:
This's a wrong assertion!.. i dnt think anything is wrong simply by saving her contact with her name but the rest re spot on.
That's your own opinion, some guys do that on purpose
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why caring about boyfriends.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Why caring about boyfriends.
Why not
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why not
why seem i offend you before
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
kamel4real2015:
why seem i offend you before
Nope
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nope
because i have to ask all what i ask from you have yield to negative response that why.
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by FireKing: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=tollyB post=47097463]It's true...
I can relate to every point...
But where are we going to see a perfect man?
London,america,afghanistan,israel......
Let me call you TolliprettyB if its ok wit u.
My dear that guy wey close to perfection dey ooooo
just that if you ladies see am........una go say d guy poor,eno fyn,d guy nor dey dress up expensive constantly ,no swag e.t.c becos ladies dey believe first impression and outward appearance but na there una dey get am wrong cry cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by FireKing: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Let me call you TolliprettyB if its ok wit u.
My dear that guy wey close to perfection dey ooooo
just that if you ladies see am........una go say d guy poor,eno fyn,d guy nor dey dress up expensive constantly ,no swag e.t.c becos ladies dey believe first impression and outward appearance but na there una dey get am wrong cry cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by FireKing: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Greencharming i will call u if u like it.
Tell the truth jare....hw u go say u neva experience......jst saying grin grin
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=FireKing post=47202970][/quote] really?
that's not me though...
most guys don't usually know what they have until they lose the girl...
if am looking at looks et all,i won't be dating the present guy am with....but still he doesn't appreciate wat he has...still flirting with other ladies et all...
anyways,it is well...
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Greene66:

Oh yeah queen of sh!t..not one experience n u know it all. U proly high on some cheap lab dope ..sh!t brained,pole hole mouth b!tch
Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by karleone(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
tollyB:
really?
that's not me though...
most guys don't usually know what they have until they lose the girl...
if am looking at looks et all,i won't be dating the present guy am with....but still he doesn't appreciate wat he has...still flirting with other ladies et all...
anyways,it is well...

It is well my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Greene66:

Mynd44 rule 2..

Like u seriously gonna play that card nw? If am guilty so r u.. Okay d op made reference to "some naija men being Nigerianus demonranus or wtv meaning they are evil to date & u countered n said d thread was "invalid" & then went ahead n said n i quote "ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE THESAME AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY EXPERIENCE" u my dear insulted a whole nation of millions of good men including my father even the men yet to be born..thats an insult & also racist comment.. I might get banned but NL isnt much of a big deal to me,i kill time with it but u must remember i told u who n what u r for trying to belittle what i stand for & hold dear..so go ahead n call d cops,i still dnt give a fvck!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Height Matter In Relationships / Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.