Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,396 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:43 AM

Quotes From The Last Edition Of #maigidameetsworkers #IFIKUNLUKUN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes From The Last Edition Of #maigidameetsworkers #IFIKUNLUKUN (391 Views)

Quotes From God's Prophet 'William Marrion Branham' Sermon Titled Divine Healing / 14 Inspirational Quotes From Christiano Ronaldo / 23 Genius Quotes From Albert Einstein That Will Make You Sound Smarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From The Last Edition Of #maigidameetsworkers #IFIKUNLUKUN by UCF(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
"I am going to lead from front and go into Agribusiness even before I leave office. I urge you to follow suit"

"Our allocation has dropped from N3.2b to N1.5b monthly gross, but we will continue to pay staff and pensioners in the state."

"Our IGR will keep growing cos we will continue to tap into new areas, without putting burden on any"

"The new Contributory Pension Scheme will only be applicable to who's contribution will add value"

"Indeed times are tough. But my resolve to transform Kwara State into the North Central's new frontier remains cast in stone."

"We are receptive to all forms of criticism, cos we have answers for all"

"All those that are involved in making it enabling for ghost workers should stop, no more hiding place"

"There is no hiding place for ghost workers, BVN verification is just the first leg"

"We are very modest in Kwara to the extent I was caption on papers as the Gov that travels less"

"Workers' verification is key to blocking loopholes and ensuring efficiency. I will punish anyone found guilty of payroll fraud."

"We will initiate new projects and continue to pay salaries as at when due"

"Those instigating public to violence are the ones benefitting from it "

"Trust me. My word is my bond. Everything I say here, I will do, integrity is most important to me."

"LG salary crisis is not a problem of Kwara but a problem of 774 LGs in Nigeria"

"We'll listen to all criticism but we will not lose focus on developing the state and its people."

"We need to come together, understand our problems & then move on"

"I want to give a reassurance that we are committed to have a vibrant workers"

"The projects we have itemized, I am committed to completing before leaving office and to pay workers."

"Gov @AbdulfataAhmed urges workers to be advocates of the goodwill of the govt"

"The wage bill at the LG level has been inflated by ghost workers in Kwara"

"As a govt, we only supervise what the law says about how LG Funds should be shared among them"

"As Gov, I am concerned about all citizens but @kwaragovt not responsible for LG salaries."

"Things are tough but I will continue to pay your salaries"

"As a state we will continue to pursue human oriented projects"

"I have knowledge of state finances, that's why we don't do projects we can't afford and can pay staff"

"LGs are having the highest number of ghost workers"

"From 2011, I have watched allocation drop from N3.2b to N800m monthly yet we manage to pay workers"

"In 2011, dreams were high, visions were clear. Sadly, they were based on outside factors like FAAC"

"Today am happy to tell u, we close to 1.5B monthly IGR"

"As a country we have not make provision for alternative source of income"

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed (Sai Maigida) 2016

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ministering To Others (2) / Will Corrupt Leader Ever Change To Lead Well / See Pictures From Ojo's Biggest Comedy Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.