Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Watch Video Of Man Who Married His Apple Iphone - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Watch Video Of Man Who Married His Apple Iphone (657 Views)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Man Who Married His Apple Iphone by Michpatrick4: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2016
This times has really gone beyond end times. This may sound unbelievable but it is true. I nearly doubted it when I first saw it not until I watched the video of how this man happily married his iPhone.

The groom who name was given as Aaron Chervenak took to the altar his bride (Apple iPhone) in a local chapel in Las Vegas. According to him, his iPhone was his longtime relationship so he considered marrying it. He said that his iPhone provided him with emotional feelings like making him fall asleep, calming him down and resting his mind.

I wonder what this world is really turning into

Watch the wedding video below

http://zonemill.com/video-man-marries-iphone-las-vegas/

Re: Watch Video Of Man Who Married His Apple Iphone by kenkenny55(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why is this not happening in nigeria. Which country is it. I need to get hold of that phone.....

(1) (Reply)

The Headies Awards 2016 Winners List / Pls What Kinda Games Would U Like 2 Engage In On Your Wedding Reception Day? / Actress Martha Adaugue Celebrated Her Daughter's Birthday At THE PALMS LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.