Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com (8273 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / How To Create A Payoneer Account Free - Receive And Send Money Around The World / Www.ubagroup.com/careers - How To Send Your CV For Uba Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by fizyalasdair(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2018
What is the deposit fee for depositing bitcoins to a JostPay wallet, be specific and sincere and let your customers know what to expect, hiding this deposit fees and trying to gain money that was made painstakingly from your customers is not a good ethic.

Infact list all the fees involved in all transactions on JostPay, as a company one thing you should be able to assure your customers is transparency
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
fizyalasdair:
What is the deposit fee for depositing bitcoins to a JostPay wallet, be specific and sincere and let your customers know what to expect, hiding this deposit fees and trying to gain money that was made painstakingly from your customers is not a good ethic.

Infact list all the fees involved in all transactions on JostPay, as a company one thing you should be able to assure your customers is transparency

Depositing into your jostpay bitcoin address attracts NO fee(s).
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by nickluv90: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
PLC what is the transfer fee when one want to send btc from a jostpay account? That is what I need to know b4 depositing btc in that account. Plc help if u have any idea
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
instantex:

Depositing into your jostpay bitcoin address attracts NO fee(s).
Please can I deposit litecoin and withdraw to my bank ? If so how, what is the charge, how long will it take for my bank account to be credited

1 Like

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2018
charlito94:

Please can I deposit litecoin and withdraw to my bank ? If so how, what is the charge, how long will it take for my bank account to be credited

Yes, you can deposit litecoin and withdraw to your Nigerian Bank account. The only charge you will consider is the miner charge which is usually less than 0.20$.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
instantex:

Yes, you can deposit litecoin and withdraw to your Nigerian Bank account. The only charge you will consider is the miner charge which is usually less than 0.20$.
Okay thanks but what is the maximum amount I can get withdraw and how long does it take for my bank account to be credited
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
charlito94:

Okay thanks but what is the maximum amount I can get withdraw and how long does it take for my bank account to be credited

We do not have maximum amount for now but the minimum you can withdraw is 50$ worth of litecoin.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
instantex:

We do not have maximum amount for now but the minimum you can withdraw is 50$ worth of litecoin.
So in essence I can withdraw 200-500k?
And how long will it take for my bank account to be credited.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
charlito94:

So in essence I can withdraw 200-500k?
And how long will it take for my bank account to be credited.

Exactly, you can withdraw more than 200 - 500k more so, payment will be sent to your bank account within 45 minutes.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
instantex:

Exactly, you can withdraw more than 200 - 500k more so, payment will be sent to your bank account within 45 minutes.
Can i withdraw weekends?
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
charlito94:

Can i withdraw weekends?

of course, you can withdraw on saturday and sunday, you will be credited to your Bank.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
instantex:

of course, you can withdraw on saturday and sunday, you will be credited to your Bank.
OK thanks
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Nahttieroyce: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2019
I sent btc from my paxful wallet to my jostpay wallet today, at about 6am. Tried withdrawing it but it won't withdraw. So I tried sending it back to my paxful wallet. And since 6am till now the transaction is yet to be confirmed, I wanted to try jostpay thats why I sent a little amount of btc.
I can only hope I haven't lost my bitcoin

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Nahttieroyce: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
instantex:

I sent btc from my paxful wallet to my jostpay wallet today, at about 6am. Tried withdrawing it but it won't withdraw. So I tried sending it back to my paxful wallet. And since 6am till now the transaction is yet to be confirmed, I wanted to try jostpay thats why I sent a little amount of btc.

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Your bitcoin should have been processed by now. Jostpay do process every sent transactions manually for security reasons.

Nahttieroyce:
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
instantex:

Well, The virtual currency market is controlled by demand and supply, when the supply of Digital currency is much in our system, it is normal for the price to crash. Meanwhile, you can withdraw all your funds on jostpay unless it is bitcoin UNCONFIRMED transaction, but if you wait for your transactions to be confirmed, there will be no issue with withdrawing it. We charge 220 NGN flat fee for withdrawal to Bank NOT 300 NGN.
Moreover, we dont sell Bitcoin to customers on jostpay, we only buy bitcoin from customers.

Bro you guys just changed my btc address after I already made a payment in the wallet! Why please help
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
instantex:
Your bitcoin should have been processed by now. Jostpay do process every sent transactions manually for security reasons.

you guys changed my btc wallet address from
32ueQev4wTXHmWGpR1GkTVfhABdw1xeBrf to 3FEpSrFXXk9CBh7Xhnkb8C4e6ybEWgjgFE

You guys changed my btc address after payment into the account! You gave me this - 32ueQev4wTXHmWGpR1GkTVfhABdw1xeBrf -after payment is already made! Now I am seeing this 3FEpSrFXXk9CBh7Xhnkb8C4e6ybEWgjgFE.. Why and btc is already sent! You customer care is not replying me!

Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by instantex: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Jostpay adopt a static address model for all account types and we do not change address after payment has been sent into it. I searched for the address you stated in our records " 32ueQev4wTXHmWGpR1GkTVfhABdw1xeBrf ", this Bitcoin address is NOT associated with any account on jostpay more so, this address is not generated from Jostpay Bitcoin core.

I am guessing you might have sent bitcoin into a wrong bitcoin address. To find your Jostpay bitcoin address, kindly login to our website or mobile app. You will find your bitcoin address in the bitcoin tab section.

You registered Tue, 26th Feb. 2019 10:24am, and since inception, this has been the Bitcoin address generated for you " 3FEpSrFXXk9CBh7Xhnkb8C4e6ybEWgjgFE " . Kindly take note sir.

ARKINZ:
you guys changed my btc wallet address from
32ueQev4wTXHmWGpR1GkTVfhABdw1xeBrf to 3FEpSrFXXk9CBh7Xhnkb8C4e6ybEWgjgFE

You guys changed my btc address after payment into the account! You gave me this - 32ueQev4wTXHmWGpR1GkTVfhABdw1xeBrf -after payment is already made! Now I am seeing this 3FEpSrFXXk9CBh7Xhnkb8C4e6ybEWgjgFE.. Why and btc is already sent! You customer care is not replying me!
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by charlito94(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2020
instantex:

I have been unable to withdraw since
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by emmanuilteleshe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
why do you need to stay away from bitcoins? This is actually a great business, however you need to be really careful with all these reports. I'd advise to have a cryptocurrency accounting software- Coin Trade Ledger. I've read on their information source that they offer various services, however the main specific one is the software. They also offer 100 free transactions and unlimited deposits, which is actually essential for cryptocurrency exchanges. Moreover, the list of supported exchanges is pretty long, so I suggest you look through this source and try using its special offer.
Re: How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com by VictorButler: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
why do you need to stay away from bitcoins? This is actually a great business, however you need to be really careful with all these reports. I'd advise to have a cryptocurrency accounting software- Coin Trade Ledger. I've read on their information source that they offer various services, however the main specific one is the software. They also offer 100 free transactions and unlimited deposits, which is actually essential for cryptocurrency exchanges. Moreover, the list of supported exchanges is pretty long, so I suggest you look through this source and try using its special offer.
where can we find some more feedback regarding this service?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? / Wich Country Has The Most Handsome Men? / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.