Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn (10293 Views)

Grant Gustin Assures Fans That Flash Season 4 Will Be Fun / Nollywood Gets N420m Grant By Federal Government / Movie About Nigerian Email Scammers Wins $1million Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by Orikinla(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
StarFist:
Better... Cos last time I checked, it's not transparent at all.. Only the so called cabal benefited
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Category1:
see as e be like say dem Photoshop Jonathan join these people.

Who still dey watch movies sef
undecided

Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by muller101(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Category1:
see as e be like say dem Photoshop Jonathan join these people.

Who still dey watch movies sef
undecided
what's. This one saying
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by saintkel(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Zico5:

Let me also ask u one main question: why couldn't he execute and finish any?
Let me also ask u one simple question, APC n buhari were against his policies y adopt them now

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by FLYFIRE(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
saintkel:
Let me also ask u one simple question, APC n buhari were against his policies y adopt them now
DONT mind these i.diots
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by ycat: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2016
The $200m given during Gej was shared without a dime going to Yoruba actors. I really believe Gej and his cronies hated Yoruba. Northern presidency has always favored Yoruba while the so-called south has been the opposite. May thunder slice the mouth of anyone that will say 'south should unite' again. This money should be given to the Yoruba actors, they were really marginalised under the dolt gej.

Buhari, you owe Yoruba actors one for standing with you, Let the wailers accuse you of showing favoritism, just do it, they will cry and stop. Gej did it for people he saw as his own though we all voted for him and sky didn't fall. If this is for general nollywood, you should still do something in addition for the Yoruba side, you owe them that much.
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by lailo: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2016
lastpage:

Its a colossal waste of scarce resources!

That Money should have been channelled into Farming (mechanisation and research), health (equipment like MRI Scanners in public hospitals) and Education (equip more PUBLIC schools with Computers and alternative power supply).

Instead of splashing #3Billion on Nollywood, Govt should have tightened laws on Piracy and Copyright violations so that these artists can reap the fruit of their labour.... instead of some Nnamdi somewhere pirating their intellectual properties

Lastpage!

Weldone professor of economy
Re: FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn by lailo: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Zico5:

Let me also ask u one main question: why couldn't he execute and finish any?
Anyone still taking Jonathan serious is a daunce.Innefectual buffoon who enterprising pple formed idea for and could not use his executive power to implement them FOR GOOD SIX YEARS but wasted his golden opportunity to write his name in annals of history,rather looked other way for cronies to siphon.U wailers need to be cursed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Into The Badlands Discussion Thread / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / Worst Dressed Newscaster (tv Station)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.