Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) (25505 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / BOMBSHEL! Kanu Replies FG, Says "Bail Condition Is For Daura Cow, Not Me" (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by inthack: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
My president, I love you SIR
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
krendo:
A very fantastically corrupt President who perfected the art of using proxies to cover his dirty deals and shamefully his wife is included in this proxies

When it comes to power and money, nobody is indispensable to an average Northerner. You saw it in Chibok and you see it unfolding in Buhari family certificate and Halliburton scandal.
Attackers, take position. tongue
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
permanentgrace:

Are you still supporting this dullard of a president? I'm ashamed of you. Infact, i'm ashamed of this generation because of you and your useless president.
I can see that you're frustrated with my comment but i don't care. You should be ashamed of yourself for that uncultured comment of yours or thrash that you wrote above. I don't poke nose into the opinions/views of members on this amiable forum because i so much respect everyone's opinion whether good or bad.

The earlier you stop getting frustrated on people's opinions/views, the better for you.

Therefore, hatred will take you to no where. It requires the collective will of every Nigerian for our dear country to survive, irrespective of our ethnic, political or religious affiliations.

Thus, stay clear from quoting me next time okay?

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
ajepako:

l cant stop laughing at your post because the guy kene you just insulted is actually a buhari goon..

He just seems to be gradually getting bored with defending his lord and now you insulted him..

Make l laugh abeg... grin grin grin
And how is that any of my business. I did not vote a miracle worker, i stop stand with Buhari any day, any time because i do not only have trust in him, i also see that his government has brought a lot of sanity to be man sector And if a wailer like you is so myopic to see this, then you are on your own, And sorry shall remain your name
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by opribo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
He shouldnt over do himself because all this life support drugs they are giving him have side effects.

BTW where is he travelling to this month? Adesina over to you.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by Kenechi1: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
amaechi1:

Yes I agree with you. He is useless to you, but useful against corruption and impunity. Please, my advice, you start to learn how to live this "useless" president till 2023.
Nope president till 2019
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by lohresloco: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Has the corruption reduced. Cow?
amaechi1:

Yes I agree with you. He is useless to you, but useful against corruption and impunity. Please, my advice, you start to learn how to live this "useless" president till 2023.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by kiddkash(m): 12:48am On Jul 02, 2016
kaduna people be like welcome home our proud dullard
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by buttymachiavelli(m): 4:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Why is dis man always in d news for irrerevalant visits n jamborees? For God's sake, d country's ship is sinking n all he deems important is travelling 2 Daura n visiting traditional rulers. He nids 2 stay put in Abuja n control d affairs of d country. #travelfreak#
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by prof12(m): 4:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Ezedon:
Touring from Nations to States

Chaiii
See comment
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by prof12(m): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wow!... You're having a rethink about dullardeen? grin he's a junketer no doubt.

And you people are now benefitting from his so call junketing

Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by humbleself242(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2016
We love you sir
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by pfadom: 6:20am On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
His uselessness no get part two.
GEJ's cluelessness is a continuum. Pls wake up or keep wailing.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
pfadom:

GEJ's cluelessness is a continuum. Pls wake up or keep wailing.
Buhari's uselessness is infinite.
Re: Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) by brightology3: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Keneking:
When will he back in office?
He just came back from vacation in UK.
Buhari sef
even you Keneking of all people turn wailer? it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Leads Adamawa Emirate In Eid Kabir Prayers In Yola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.