Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,095 members, 7,967,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (157099 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2009
@soki abeg continue, useless DSTV has scrambled my channels halfway into my subscription, so i don't watch big brother again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2009
Wel u can stil catch up at the bigbrother site, En i'd like others to post updates dat are more detailed too cos i'm travelin today. Got stuf to take of,
I need those details guyz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by JobMogul(f): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2009
BB4 is getting hotter o, with Erastus on of the twin brothers up for eviction, only if the other housemates know that if on goes the other goes out too, double wahala. what is Kelvin's bif sef with phil why didn't he substitute edward with that bloody backstabbingg twofaced yakob or whatever his name is? well get all the inside scoop from IK on www.taafoo.com/wildchild, FREE SOMETHING all on your mobile phone as SMS. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2009
Updates pls, anyone!!!I'm at work, so no bba till tomorrow evening
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
Bb seriously scolded kristal 4 using bb's name in her "game" saying it waz a "serious offense"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Methinks Kevin should be wary of that woman Palmona. Something in me just don't trust that woman not to mess Kevin up.

So far Kevin has been such a versatile guy that am really proud to identified with as ayoung Nigerian. He been running the show.

Lazy Yacob ( I wonders whether that fella got bones. Really too much cigarette and alcohol is not good). He is more or less to me like a capone of a secret cult. Always holdng his waist after little exercise. Wondered on what moral high ground he is standing to be labelling Gerry boring and un-entertaining. Kettle calling pot black.

Jeremmmmy. that dude is hotttttttt. Blessed with a body that make men envy and women want to kill a fellow woman for. The relationship with that tiny mouth girl (Emma) to me aren't worth. Anyway what will you do, if the one you desired is not interested?

Nkenna and Gerry, really am not too sure of these two girls. On what criteria did they got auditioned for the programme?

Yes! Phil should go, to me he is more dangerous to Kevin's group  interest than Yacob. Next should then be one of the twins or Rene. I think the Smokers alliance will sonner than later collapse.

Remove the excess botox from Lizwe lips, she aren't a bad looking babe and has nice figure. tongue

Don't really think that Krystal has got a stunning beauty, at best she is just another pretty girl. And to me she is not too real.

That Malawi Girl (MMwoza or whatever her name) dresses like my house help. Biggy should help her and Kaone with some decent clothings.

Loenel  and Jenny are having little problem with the language, otherwise they are cool.

Yacob, Phil (I like his confidence though), Itai, Hannighton(whatz with that comb in his nest!), the twins, Rene Mwoza and Krystal should be evicted one after the other. Copy that Nigerians?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Black jesus said yester nyt dat if he's nominated, he'll kip kuming bak cuz africa luvs hm. Lmao.
>Just appear once! And ure a g0nna.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
Migines:

Black jesus said yester nyt dat if he's nominated, he'll kip kuming bak cuz africa luvs hm. Lmao.
>Just appear once! And ure a g0nna.

he is obsessed wid himself. lets see how far his arrogance gets him
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
Hanington is the shit men, that guy is damn real n funny, quite so 4 most of the guys in the smokers club, they're original
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2009
gmyguy:

Hanington is the shit men, that guy is damn real  n funny, quite so 4 most of the guys in the smokers club, they're original

Really, the only person i dont like in that group is Yacob. I like that Hanington
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by diggler(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
Keep up the good work on d thread peeps.

I'm luvin all the comments.

For me personally i think our naija peeps should relax cos our boy kevin aint goin no where.
Tho the rest of Africa might be hating on him, the boy has entertainment value & that counts for something especially in this era of positive voting.

Geraldine & Nkenna had better step up their act soon else they r gone the minute they come up for eviction.
Tho i'm guessing the next few nominations r gonna be sentiment based
for now they r tryin to fly under the radar(could backfire anytime tho).

On the entertainment value rankings i'd rank the housemates as follows

(mind u all sentiments/biases on my part inclusive)

KEVIN (sweet boy,ryte moves, ryte yarns, tho hope he snags some tail grin b4 the show is over)
Quinn (another balanced fella, smart, even tho he is white the dude has skills, remember his Zulu moves when he came in, SA peeps prefer him to liz)
Hannington (yeah yeah he was disgusting, but since the ladies came in the dude has up his game, shun the alliance he is in)
Rene (drama queen, shun her smoker alliance, plus she has this classic white MILF look, and boy do i love that look,seriously doubt if she's 27)
Elizabeth (chei, this honey to me is the hottest in a d house, the girl fine the kind fine wey dey cos civil war & on that basis alone she should stay)
Jeremy (i mean, the boy fine come grab, plus he is a bit smart too, if he can hack the Jemma thing then he is in for th long haul)
Yakub (every movie needs a bad guy, the Dr Evil, lex luthor, joker, always hatching evil, for that i love yakub, he shuld be last man standing in the allaince)
Kaone (the boy na bush man, kinda resembles the one from the movie too, for variety sake make e dey dia)
Paloma (another drama queen, forget her hatability, u need that in the house so things be spinning)
Kristal (well, she is kinda fine but not as fine as hyped, a bit of a drama queen as well)
Emma (her survival is soley linked on her ability to get PROJECT JEMMA on track given that Jeremy is still forming fine boy as it were)
Leonel (the clown from mocambique, with the babyface thingy, make we see sha)
Liz & Jen (well jen get that kain virginal come strafe me look, liz has one of those i'll suck your cock lips)
Geraldine (she doesnt know it but she has potential, if she can over come her dentition confindence issues & mix it up with some dude in the house then the she'll last, Africa needs entertainment no be to dey there dey form IGBINS cream chic, who gives a fuc.k)
Nkenna & MZAMO (that bushmeat from Owerri, plus she needs a serious polishing. the other one na bushmeat as well, dem no dey add value as for me)
Phil ( he has entertainment value but cos of so much hate he has generated i bliv he's going come sunday)
Itai , Edward & Erastus (these three niggas is of no real value, once the twin suspense was broken E&E became irrelevant, itai na confirmed Otondo)

Like i said above ranking was laced with enuf sentiment (with sexual motivations in the case of some honeyz)

peace
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lawyerchap(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2009
Kevin and Nkenna have been cracking up the housemates with typical naija jokes. I guess all those comedy shows were not for nothing. This is seriously increasing their entertainment value and could come in handy when they are put up for eviction.

Haven't the smokers alliance learnt anything from BBAII? Alliances are only as strong as their numerical strength. And i count what, seven people in the smokers gang out of twenty one housemates? That's a sure recipe for suicide. They'll be put up for eviction in succession until they are all taken out.

Wish i could be more detailed but there's just so much going on that it seems Twitter would be more suited to this year's BBA. I think i'm gonna give it a shot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Ambber(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
Eh! does any one have a clue why Geraldine auditioned for this program? Girl has potentials but not exercising it in any way. Geraldine in the BBA house is different from the one in her video profile. She should open her mouth at least once in a while sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gamine(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
@lawyerchap

Abeg come tanda for twitter! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ diggler, i luv ur insight on Yacob man, that guy is like "The Brain", and all em oda croonies in the Tea bag alliance r his "Pinkies", always discussing how to take ova the world, sorry, The House, but unlike Pinky and the Brain, will they ever succeed, all he needs is his evil lafta, and he shud stop bein scared of em chicks, Kevin is tight n all, but he shudnt act all efficiency, he shud rebel a bit n stop acting like Mary Poppins
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
Saw this on BB oboma forum & thought i should share it, really hillarious

Ground Zero: Hannington aka Smellington of Uganda. A non-proliferation summit to address his body odour is currently underway. Delegates include K1 who's been suffering the effects of this radioactivity for too long. Kevin, the twins and Liz also brainstorming for new solutions to this issue that threatens to wipe out the entire population of inmates. Quinn and Kevin had bilateral discussions of this issue at an earlier. The twins (Edward & Erastus) have now shared their concerns with Jen and Elizabeth as well. Liz of South Africa has been shortlisted for a Nobel Prize in recognition of her brilliant idea to ask Big Brother to pretend Smellington had won a makeover inorder to neutralise this toxic waste. Members, however noted the ground zero (Smellington) is a highly volatile and could well explode during attempts to defuse it. Members have been urged to proceed with caution
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
cheesy cheesy@gunnergirl, dat is jus ill, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by naijagal(f): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
for the two groups to be discussing d smelliness (is dat a word ) of hannington then its d peak of uncleanliness!!! tongue tongue tongue
goodness gracious, he really must be oozing for all these complaints to be recurring.
k1 was d first person to mention this weeks ago and we all thought he was just beefing him but its proven true

on anoda note, its nice to see most of d housemates having fun playing cards together tonite
kevin, paloma,jen&liz r gossipping bout da boyz especially hannington in d bedroom
gerry & leo r chilling out in d lounge
k1 & one of d twins discussing hannie hygiene
wats up with elizabeth? she be throwing up since and not really participating today except when rehearsing d thriller dance

remember to vote for erastus to kick phil out, d guy has been mellow of late. i think he can sense his days r numbered in bb house grin

well one love bba fans
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:23am On Sep 24, 2009
embarassed angry cry I wanna Go Back HHOOOMMMEE and watch BB. think i'm gonna quit this job. oh i already quit, just came to see if my 3 months pay was ready, now i'm working again, lol.

Anyways guys, gud job, reading every line, but I cant seeee the Thrillerrr mooovveesss cry
the clips on the site are even too short,
and i think kevin should go back to his old ways of not talkin ill about anyone, i mean hannington's fans will hate him for sayin the truth u know, he needs all the help he can get from other countries when his Up, Note: "When"
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2009
i wish one of these ppl with Decorders that record can upload it online, I'll gladly download each hour and watch,, lol
I tried searching for Live streams online.
If u got a cam u can help me out stream ur cam facing ur TV (BB channel) at this site justin.tv ppllzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mykali(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2009
That's not a bad idea.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2009
gunnergal

that was really funny

but seriously is it his body odour or his socks cos sum1 mentioned his socks earlier

LC

not all of us are twits or twitties grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chukz4real(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Just saw a clip video of my dearest angel from Mozambique, Jennifer crying and telling Paloma that she wants to leave the house. Can someone pls tell me what happened.

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Article/?ID=396
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
Naaaaah. I think dis girl is pregnant. BB is just tryn to blind us. Why wuld paloma tell her "its noffin to be ashamed of" nd she also says "do u think i shuld tell liz" and paloma answers "liz doznt av to knw until outside d hows"
join dez 2geda guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Migines(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
Wow! D guys had a awesome presentation!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by WackyJ1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
I had this crazy idea and i thought i would share it with you guys.

What if big brother is not just being watched by viewers over africa and the BBA crew. What if BB actually invited psychologists to try and study the behaviour of humans social and otherwise in an enclosed environment with minimum outside interaction.
And they would be paid a huge sum.

And another thing: This Jemma thing doesn't it seem a little  set up.

JEREMY: Buff/hunky, hansome with a gentle look, sometimes daring= THE PRINCE/PRINCE CHARMING

EMMA: Beautiful in a cute way, hot with all the right curves, perfectly dark skin, quiet but can be noisy,  even said by some of us to be a true African Princess= Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow Black

It was said that from the time Emma saw jeremy on the screen that she immediately like his muscles and gentle look and
Jeremy when he came  across emma's passport during the time the boys came across the girls' passport by mistake. He immediately took a liking to her.
So i need your opinions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
wacky forget about those love beds in denial.
I wanna know what de f*ck Jenifer is talking about, why she leaving?
someone Update US
these clips on the bigbrother site just makes u wanna go buy DSTV
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by chaps09(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
I need more from jerry and emma, kelvin is not makin d right choice that lady no fit fine boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soki2ng(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
which lady? has kevin hooked up with one too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by beeswax: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
house mates did a great job doing d thriller this evening, the dance sequence was luvly though some camera angles shown did not permit us to see d dance properly.

They won their wager after big broda commented on some housemates taking d task more seriously than others

Overall it was a wonderful performance, Naija boi and his crew did good
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by allycat: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
Why dont we Nigerians ever learn. We know most other African countries dont want a nigerian to win. So why do we play into their hands Every time we have a housemate we like we fill the strip or the site with typical Nija praise for our own. The result is we scare the other countries into ganging up against us and voting against our housemate. I am proud of KEVIN 200% but at the rate we are going we will spoil his chances. This game is tactical. Making loud noises so early is the best way to loose out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Gunnergal: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
@allycat:agree with you a 100%.
That's why i don't think a nigerian can ever win bba.A lot of african countries don't like/trust us.When we have a coolheaded&entertaining hsemate like Kevin u'd expect him to have a good chance. These smses don't help in anyway rather they attract lots of naija haters reducing Kevin's chances

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.