Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155325 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Do u realize Kev wz a spy for two alliances at the beginnin,  shocked
All i'm sayin is give Itthai a break!

Yes and everyone knew where he leaned on, but not like itai who kept playing both sides, all the same, when he's up, we shall see who's more liked by the house, he has never been up so wait and see,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
The past week in the house is being reviewed

highlights been Quinns depression after liz' eviction
Leo Kissin Mzamo in the shower
Kristal getting drunk
THe HOH competition
The Arena Games etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
Time for Leo to reveal who he saved and who he swapped them with

I.K switches over to the house

Leonel stands up
Leonel announces that he saved leonel and mzamo
he announces that he replaced himself with eliz and kevin
Kevin begins to do push ups  angry

Leo announces that he replaced kev because they are the strongest contenders in the house and its only a fair game  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2009
Funny how Quinn on hearing Kevin's name stands up and starts dancin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
Camera switches over to the caveman as he narrates his experience in the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2009
lol caveman, why did you call him so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay,

Keep it coming fast and furious, man. My folks are fixated on the Arsenal - West Ham derby and if I dare switch channels, I will probably catch tomorrow's nominations on a hospital bed, wrapped in bandages. grin grin

So, I'm depending on your live feed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

lol caveman,  why did you call him so?

aint it obvious grin
or would you rather i called him Fred Flintstone?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eeyore:

GTay,

Keep it coming fast and furious, man. My folks are fixated on the Arsenal - West Ham derby and if I dare switch channels, I will probably catch tomorrow's nominations on a hospital bed, wrapped in bandages. grin grin

Or worse you could get Evicted from your house lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
Its salsa time, camera switches to the task for the week which the HMs got 0%

XOD thinks Kristal is super hot wink before his second performance
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
Eeyore:

GTay,

aww, what a pity lol, pray phcn takes light and then no diesel in the gen, that might make them leave home, then you can pray again for phcn to restore power grin fair right?

GTay:

aint it obvious grin
or would you rather i called him Fred Flintstone?

Did you watch the gods must be crazy? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Kevin begins to do push ups  angry

GTay:

Funny how Quinn on hearing Kevin's name stands up and starts dancin  

R dey both trying to cover d tense situation. cos if dey r, deir are so many ways to cover d nervousness and at d same time, it wuld'nt seem too obvious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

Did you watch the gods must be crazy? grin grin grin

This dude sure wont need make-up or costume to act in that movie grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
enuff of these ads Why arent they showing the House, would lov to see Leo's Judas iscariot face
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

This dude sure wont need make-up or costume to act in that movie  grin

lol, that guy UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
Time to cross over to the House

I.K announces: Brace yourselves

Its official Quinn/Kristal leaves the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hmmmm, I have this persistent, sneaky forboding that Kevin/Elizabeth will be hurling molotov cocktails to housemates today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
kristal is out!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by girllygal(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
Quinn and kristall is evicted. Praise God
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaatz people

Our boy is safe!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Eeyore(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
amen
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
goooooddddd, so who's the next to go?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
The survivors hug each other as though they've just won $200.000
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Both Quinn/Kristals mums are in the audience sitting together,
Did they see this coming? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
Yeah!!! We did again!!! cheesy cheesygrin.
Up next, moz boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin
GTay:

The survivors hug each other as though they've just won $200.000

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2009
This means Africa was not buying the too many Nigerians thing. They hated Krystal much more than they were irritated by Kevin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
Kristal yells, " Kevin you Bastard " grin

when the camera reveals those who nominated Quinn / Kristal during the week!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
GTay:

Kristal yells, " Kevin you Bastard "

when the camera reveals those who nominated Quinn / Kristal during the week!

cheesy cheesy cheesy he dey pain her grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2009
honeric01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy he dey pain her grin grin grin

She must've trusted KEV so much, and was disappointed he wz among those who nominated her
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Kristal is asked who she could date in the house
she replies

when you see Johno my type of Guy, u'll know none of them match my criteria

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.