Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (155258 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Big Brother Africa 4 Past Winners(how Much Are They Worth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2009
lindabon:

and dint u see d part wer kevin kept honouring d idea of putting both nkenna and geraldine up. okay lets assume he has a tin wit nkenna, but has geraldine said or done anytin against him. he is jst insecure. besides, if he is not in dat unreciprocate love wid elizabeth, wuld he stil hv put nkenna. i dont tink so. he is jst a woman wrapper, fullstop.every every is in my opinion though. everyone else suld feel free to have thiers  grin .

That's where you got it wrong, what he said about Geraldine was that, Geraldine has not been doing what she's suppose to do by bringing them together since she's the third Nigerian and she knew what caused the quarrel. it's true, Geraldine has never been personally productive to Kevin. she is just there, she can't even solve a quarrel and all she does is to listen to what nkenna tells her,  thats what Kevin said,  nkenna already put the dummy spell on Geraldine and the only thing Geraldine sees is what nkenna tells her. correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2009
hey pple take things easy we are not enemies hia, kevin as some pple sed shudnt have put up a nigerian, but as others have rightfully pointed out that shes geared up eddie to put him for eviction,
what u dont undstnd is dt nkenna cnt put up a nigerian not bcz sh doesnt want to but becz shs hypocritically bidding for out votes, sh knws a tym wud come when 2 nigerians wud b up lyk 2day (bcz eddie wud put kevin for emma or for mzamo) so sh wntz us to vote for her, pple i say no to her, shs nt a nigerian wh shud b d last one dia, i swear geraldine is better dan her a million tymz, pple letz vote kevin insted of nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2009
Nkenna believes Geraldine is not even a threat to her now, thats why she's trying to take Kevin out asap, then Nigerians would vote for her when its only herself and Geraldine that's remaining, you guys should see to that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2009
hescool:

grin
atleast he ismarter than the mids get.
Agreed!!!!!!
Did he think Itai will go against Nkenna,who saved him the penultimate week?Eliz's pu$ssy has blinded his eyes of reasoning.Kevin is foolish not to know that he is stronger alone than with Eliz
If Edward is on too,he will replace himself with Kevin.
Unfortunately whoever goes against kevin is finished
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2009
Guys, This is just a game, it was meant to happen. Afterall, if they win, I won't get even $10 from the money.

But kevin it was too early
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2009
hollandis:

Agreed!!!!!!
Did he think Itai will go against Nkenna,who saved him the penultimate week?Eliz's pu$ssy has blinded his eyes of reasoning.Kevin is foolish not to know that he is stronger alone than with Eliz
If Edward is on too,he will replace himself with Kevin.
Unfortunately whoever goes against kevin is finished

Yes, some of his actions are not really cool but then he's still better than the rest 2 Nigerians we have, i am still going to vote for him anytime any day. as for nkenna, let her keep badmouthing Kevin and keep saying trash about Nigeria, about an evil tree in her school, about how students and staffs die in her school every year, about how witches and wizards drink blood in broad day light on the street of Nigeria, the list goes on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2009
honeric01:

Nkenna believes Geraldine is not even a threat to her now, thats why she's trying to take Kevin out asap, then Nigerians would vote for her when its only herself and Geraldine that's remaining,  you guys should see to that.

What of Kevin who doesnt want to focus on those that are his threats but is focussing on Nigerians? Just about thirty mins ago he was talking to Geraldine and preparing her mind to the fact that he might nominate her next week. He was not direct to it but you could tell what he was driving at. He is an Idiot. I said it a long time before that he is going to diss us to our faces. The Nkenna nomination is a light thing. Y'all watch this space.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2009
honeric01:

Can you keep a good conversation without sounding rude and insulting? please if you can, do that,

@ your response,  As we all know,  Kevin still haven't done anything bad, he didn't badmouth Nkenna, when the rest were saying it, he kept quiet and was watching them. the only thing he said was that, if itai puts nkenna up, he would do that too,  he kept that his word when itai said he was going to do that,  so where did he badmouth nkenna?

wel, "silence" can be an answer to a question. if his silence was not in acceptance, it wuld b in disapproval. wen nkenna heard dat dier wer plans 2put a nigerian up, she made her threat(even though last week,as hoh, she was indefinitely safe), and dat showed that she was'nt in support of d plan.there!!, is a clear signal 4u.queen elizabeth has insulted kevin's personality severally bt he keeps on following her nyash to nyash. jst one beef wid nkenna, and he nw knows that he suld b d man,waiting 4apology nd not d oda way round. and nw, his next move is 2bring his insecurities to d nomination session, so dat people wil continue calling nigerian's as a whole stupid! abeg go die kevin!! my opinion still!  grin

sultan003:

Guys, This is just a game, it was meant to happen. Afterall, if they win, I won't get even $10 from the money.

d arguments here r making d forum fun.  grin . on d bright side, nobody is calling d oda names. howdy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2009
we all av to support kevin at all cost cos hes our best hope of winnin, at least oda african countrys av been complainin dat we have 3 9jas, so i dont see any reason y dey will hate kevin the more, bt even like him more, at least kenya angola  tanzania  will be proud of him for puttin her up
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by mikhail: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2009
@ sology
whzt he said was geraldine is d only nigerian he can stand for i know u dont like kelvin but lets be straight.
Nkenna is causing more trouble 4 nigerians dan kev and geraldine
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Zizi(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2009
Guys easy!!!!! Am not a Nigerian so not a fan of Kevin or Nkenna but I think if honestly if Kevin stands a chance he has to nominate Nkenna whom I think isn't representing Naija well for now. Unfortunately Itai messed the whole game up now!!! He's such an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2009
soloqy:

What of Kevin who doesnt want to focus on those that are his threats but is focussing on Nigerians? Just about thirty mins ago he was talking to Geraldine and preparing her mind to the fact that he might nominate her next week. He was not direct to it but you could tell what he was driving at. He is an Idiot. I said it a long time before that he is going to diss us to our faces. The Nkenna nomination is a light thing. Y'all watch this space.

guy, let me tell you, if you have been following this revolution, you won't be surprised now, Kevin told both nkenna and Geraldine that when there are 10 h8mate left, he might vote for anyone, he said so to them more than 1 month ago, at least, he let them know of his plan and didn't go ahead to make others hate the rest Nigerians by badmouthing the rest, that's what nkenna is all about, badmouthing Kevin to make herself look saint. if Geraldine appears as a threat to nkenna, trust me, she's going to do the same to her just as she's doing to Kevin now. people already know Kevin is a threat to them so he does not need to do anything before the rest h8mate starts jumping in fear. Eddie and Itai is the only big threat to Kevin and he knows that himself and Africans know it,
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2009
dogice:

we all av to support kevin at all cost cos hes our best hope of winnin, at least oda african countrys av been complainin dat we have 3 9jas, so i dont see any reason y dey will hate kevin the more, bt even like him more, at least kenya angola  tanzania  will be proud of him for puttin her up

He is his own hope of winning and not us or Nigeria.He is not winning for Nigeria. It is not the world cup or Olympics. By the time you understand that, then maybe people will stop supporting fools *at all cost*
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hollandis(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2009
kiss
soloqy:

What of Kevin who doesnt want to focus on those that are his threats but is focussing on Nigerians? Just about thirty mins ago he was talking to Geraldine and preparing her mind to the fact that he might nominate her next week. He was not direct to it but you could tell what he was driving at. He is an Idiot. I said it a long time before that he is going to diss us to our faces.

Geraldine had the opportunity to settle the beef among them.She decided to keep quiet.What is she?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by dogice(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2009
@sology, den dont vote again and vote for ur self, its not by force, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by lindabon: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2009
honeric01:

Can you keep a good conversation without sounding rude and insulting? please if you can, do that,

@ your response,  As we all know,  Kevin still haven't done anything bad, he didn't badmouth Nkenna, when the rest were saying it, he kept quiet and was watching them. the only thing he said was that, if itai puts nkenna up, he would do that too,  he kept that his word when itai said he was going to do that,  so where did he badmouth nkenna?

wel, "silence" can be an answer to a question. if his silence was not in acceptance, it wuld b in disapproval. wen nkenna heard dat dier wer plans 2put a nigerian up, she made her threat(even though last week,as hoh, she was indefinitely safe), and dat showed that she was'nt in support of d plan.there!!, is a clear signal 4u.queen elizabeth has insulted kevin's personality severally bt he keeps on following her nyash to nyash. jst one beef wid nkenna, and he nw knows that he suld b d man,waiting 4apology nd not d oda way round. and nw, his next move is 2bring his insecurities to d nomination session, so dat people wil continue calling nigerian's as a whole stupid! abeg go die kevin!! my opinion still!  grin

sultan003:

d arguments here r making d forum fun, exciting and interestin  grin . on d bright side, nobody is calling d oda names. howdy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2009
hollandis:

kiss
Geraldine had the opportunity to settle the beef among them.She decided to keep quiet.What is she?

No she didnt keep quiet. She was always calling them to stick together.In fact she did it so much that I was irritated and mentioned it here when she was going on and on about us Nigerians must stick together. Geraldine is naive and sometimes silly but the other two are despicable
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2009
soloqy:

He is his own hope of winning and not us or Nigeria.He is not winning for Nigeria. It is not the world cup or Olympics. By the time you understand that, then maybe people will stop supporting fools *at all cost*

i hope we will see you in a reality show and see how better you are. most of your post are always biased and filled with bile, let me correct u, it is u and not nigeria that feels this way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2009
df2006:

i hope we will see you in a reality show and see how better you are. most of your post are always biased and filled with bile, let me correct u, it is u and not nigeria that feels this way.
Whatever fool. They are the ones in the reality show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2009
i think kevin did the right thing, at least he was man enough to nominate nkenna directly., unlike her wanting him up but doing it indirectly. nkenna is a big cow and not repping naija at all, kevin dey try pass all of them. as far as im concernrd im happy he did it and i wount be voting for the stupid girl either.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2009
soloqy:

No she didnt keep quiet. She was always calling them to stick together.In fact she did it so much that I was irritated and mentioned it here when she was going on and on about us Nigerians must stick together. Geraldine is naive and sometimes silly but the other two are despicable

Is that how to solve a quarrel? she always say that, that's the only thing i hear from her when the 3 of them are conversing. doesn't she have other things to say except "we know we are Nigerians, let's stick together", is that the only thing she can say? 2 of your countrymen are quarreling, the only thing she could say was what she's been saying even while there was no quarrel, abeg, make that girl go sit down one place jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by shalom1234: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2009
guys take it easy, tempers are high, take a deep breath, step out of your desk and relax. We shouldn't let the pressure get the better of us. It's all about patriotism because none of you will partake of the goodies should any of the Nigerians win so pls let's maintain that respect for one another and that's where maturity comes in.

Thanks for maintaining the peace and respect.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by hashbal: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2009
hey guys pls come of it men, ery1 has a right to support whoeva they want,
we can onli make suggestions hia but we cant compel, sology u hva ealways been a consistent person hia and u are higly appreciated, but its ur views here to dislyk kevin,but the majority of pple on this page or forum prefer kevin with all his annoying stuff to nkenna,
bt its just a show they arent worth us gettn into name calling or insults
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2009
shalom1234:

guys take it easy, tempers are high, take a deep breath, step out of your desk and relax. We shouldn't let the pressure get the better of us. It's all about patriotism because none of you will partake of the goodies should any of the Nigerians win so pls let's maintain that respect for one another and that's where maturity comes in.

Yes, patriotism is the name, that's why we should only vote for someone who remembers that and not shoot down his or her own so as to look like the saint in other to climb up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^ From your analysis, then both Kev and Nke are guilty undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2009
hashbal:

hey guys pls come of it men, ery1 has a right to support whoeva they want,
we can onli make suggestions hia but we cant compel, sology u hva ealways been a consistent person hia and u are higly appreciated, but its your views here to dislyk kevin,but the majority of pple on this page or forum prefer kevin with all his annoying stuff to nkenna,
bt its just a show they arent worth us gettn into name calling or insults

Bros, its good you and majority of you understand that not all of us must like someone because he is from Nigeria. Let the ignorant one keep reffering to me and i will keep making him out as the fool too.

On the issue, I have never preffered Nkenna to Kevin I report what they both do without holding back.I reported Nkenna's stories yesterday but deef2006 did not come in to tell me the nonsense.But once its Kevin, everyone gets defensive.

And its great you guys support him but just respect my own opinion that to me, he is not worth it. Neither is Nkenna
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2009
GTay:

^^^^ From your analysis, then both Kev and Nke are guilty  undecided

And who's the one with the least sin? at least, they are both not perfect, so who's the least perfect among the 2?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2009
soloqy:

Bros, its good you and majority of you understand that not all of us must like someone because he is from Nigeria. Let the ignorant one keep reffering to me and i will keep making him out as the fool too.

On the issue, I have never preffered Nkenna to Kevin I report what they both do without holding back.I reported Nkenna's stories yesterday but deef2006 did not come in to tell me the nonsense.But once its Kevin, everyone gets defensive.

And its great you guys support him but just respect my own opinion that to me, he is not worth it. Neither is Nkenna

As for me, i understand that everyone's got an opinion. so bro, in general, who do you think is worth it among the 2 based on patriotism?
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by GTay(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^^@ honeric 01 The viewers / voters would have to decide that. This is where personal opinion comes in. At the end of the day i think Eddie will save Mzamo and put up Kevin. This way voters will decide btw Kev/Nke who stays.
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by sultan003(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2009
shalom1234:

YES. it is just a game. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by honeric01(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2009
@gtay
 for sure, that might happen, but do you think Eddie would do that? i think Eddie is going to put up Elizabeth , just wait and see, he knows kevin might beat off the rest two up for eviction, so he's going  to go for one of his targets which is Eliza
Re: Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) by soloqy: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2009
GTay:

^^^^^@ honeric 01 The viewers / voters would have to decide that. This is where personal opinion comes in. At the end of the day i think Eddie will save Mzamo and put up Kevin. This way voters will decide btw Kev/Nke who stays.

If Eddie likes Nkenna, he would put up Eliza instead of Kevin because he would feel that Kevin would survive Nkenna

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (190) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.