Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Best Way To Cure Diabetes And Many Other Diseases.. Contact Me Today... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Way To Cure Diabetes And Many Other Diseases.. Contact Me Today... (481 Views)

Miracle Juice To Cure Cancer, Leukemia And Other Diseases / Apples Fight Heart Disease,strokes And Some Other Diseases / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Cure Diabetes And Many Other Diseases.. Contact Me Today... by yulong: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
DIABETES:
Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
NOTE: TAKING INSULIN INJECTION DOES NOT HELP THE CASE.
If Anyone here is suffering from or know someone suffering from DIABETES, you can contact me on this line: +234(0)9039037642. I am currently in Iwo, Osun state Nigeria.
I also cure:
ASTHMA, BARREN, STROKE and many small diseases..

ABOUT ME: I AM A GRADUATE OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC IREE, OSUN STATE. NATIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDER IN SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY. I inherited all these treatment from my father who is a trained medical Doctor (DOCTOR IYANDA '1976') in OGBOMOSO FROM A GREAT DOCTOR AYO ALADE, ILE OPERE ALONG SAABO OGBOMOSO, WHO DIED SOME YEARS BACK.
The treatment is by herb and medically, very fast in healing..
You can also call me for other body problems.. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

These Types Of Soaps Might Be Affecting Your Erection / DO You Know How To Cook Affang Soup? Learn Here / The 7 Wonders Of Avocados That You Didnt Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.