Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,163 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nljega MUST be CHANGED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nljega MUST be CHANGED (851 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / The Mindset That Need To Be Changed In Relationships / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nljega MUST be CHANGED by donbenedict(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok so NLJega has been the Official Polling Officer since inception and I believe there should be room for others to assume that role. After the Most controversial 2016 Miss Nairaland contest, with all the discrepancies associated with it, I think it's time to hand over the baton to another competent fellow so that we can experience fair collation of votes without fear or favor.

The New account has to bear the name of the present chairman of INEC. And those who wish to indicate interest to become the New Chairman should notify interest and nairalanders will vote.

Once the winner has been voted in, He/she shall create the New account bearing the current name of the Chairman of INEC. So that we all will hold him/her responsible for any illegality.

I call on others who are concerned and in support of the retirement of NlJega to drop their petitions by writing " I support the motion"
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by KnightRod(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
smiley

I support the motion
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nova15: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bull shit everywhere
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
KnightRod:
smiley

I support the motion
I oppose the motion.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Cutezt(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Now,This Is Funny Kikikiki, Nl Sweet Today,
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Maxi112: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Ok so NLJega has been the Official Polling Officer since inception and I believe there should be room for others to assume that role. After the Most controversial 2016 Miss Nairaland contest, with all the discrepancies associated with it, I think it's time to hand over the baton to another competent fellow so that we can experience fair collation of votes without fear or favor.

The New account has to bear the name of the present chairman of INEC. And those who wish to indicate interest to become the New Chairman should notify interest and nairalanders will vote.

Once the winner has been voted in, He/she shall create the New account bearing the current name of the Chairman of INEC. So that we all will hold him/her responsible for any illegality.

I call on others who are concerned and in support of the retirement of NlJega to drop their petitions by writing " I support the motion"

fight they hungry you this night grin
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
OK
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Maxi112: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:

fight they hungry you this night grin I swear
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by obiorathesubtle: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy I support the motion!

#JegaMustGo!
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by falconey(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
grin

lwkm.

the leader of JUSTICE LEAGUE DONBENEDICT
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by KnightRod(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
I oppose the motion.
Why? We have to blot out rigidity.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
no comment
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by ivyy(f): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
@ op, Nljega has never been the same person. Anyone who has been given the duty to count votes during the competition, will use that account grin

1 Like

Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by LordOfNaira: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
ivyy:
@ op, Nljega has never been the same. Anyone who has been given the duty to count votes during the competition uses that account grin

Thank you for explaining my policy to him. A lot of people think that I, the Lord of Nairaland, just sit in my mansion and govern Nairaland without stress. They do not understand that I stay awake most of the time to make sure my subjects are properly taken care of.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
no comment
You didn't congratulate me for Portugal/CR7's victory last night cheesy
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by EdwardSnowden: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Thank you for explaining my policy to him. A lot of people think that I, the Lord of Nairaland, just sit in my mansion and govern Nairaland without stress. They do not understand that I stay awake most of the time to make sure my subjects are properly taken care of.

Cynicism at its finest.

2 Likes

Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Mediapace: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Congrat kor,no be P.K tongue
STFUareyouG0d:
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Congrat kor,no be P.K tongue
Bros, win na win o. They worked hard to have earned PK

Victory well deserved
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Mediapace: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Babe i wonder o,NLjega is not a certain person
can even be dygeasy/tosyne2much
ivyy:
@ op, Nljega has never been the same. Anyone who has been given the duty to count votes during the competition uses that account grin
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Mediapace: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok o. Let me see how cr7 will make it to final
tongue
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, win na win o. They worked hard to have earned PK

Victory well deserved
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mediapace:
Ok o. Let me see how cr7 will make it to final
tongue
hahahahaha una no dey tire to dey hate on CR7?

E go shock una
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol ok congratulation in arreas but wales or belgium is waiting 4 them.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol ok congratulation in arreas but wales or belgium is waiting 4 them.
who dem epp? cheesy
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who dem epp? cheesy
hehehe wales strong o, see the way them dey make belgium to fall back.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe wales strong o, see the way them dey make belgium to fall back.
Wales no strong. Na Belgium useless. Too porous
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Wales no strong. Na Belgium useless. Too porous
hehe belgium suprise me sha. well make we see how e go be. ronaldo vs bale.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by optional1(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op is saying abt how NLJega should b impeached...... Mediapace STFUareyouGOd SAINTSAMURII are busy talking abt football nd CR7. If i carry cutlass push d three of una eh.........
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe belgium suprise me sha. well make we see how e go be. ronaldo vs bale.
write am down, whoever wins Portugal vs Wales game will lift the cup
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
optional1:
Op is saying abt how NLJega should b impeached...... Mediapace STFUareyouGOd SAINTSAMURII are busy talking abt football nd CR7. If i carry cutlass push d three of una eh.........
my dear, nothing concern me with Jega o cheesy cheesy na football concern me
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
write am down, whoever wins Portugal vs Wales game will lift the cup
hmmmm true but if only italy nor go final.
Re: Nljega MUST be CHANGED by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmmm true but if only italy nor go final.
make we see as e go end

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Alone With A Girl In His Room Did To Her / Can You Eat This? / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.