Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God (2269 Views)

Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
mcprichy:
What is meaning of God? If God in your contest refer to The Uncreated Self Existing Consciousness who existed from begining then This Being is never omnibenevolent, omniscient and omnipotent, please hear me out

For a being to Self Exist from Nothing means He will be Absolute Nothing in nature, an invinscible transcend Vibration or Word with a Special Anointing to Adapt to any state of existence be it Nothing, Energy or Matter: such is absolute unit of Atom and reason for names of Creator in different cultures.
Adapt =>Akamara
Nothing=>RA=>EL
Anointing=>Christ
Word=>Phanes=>Olofin
Atom=>Atum

After The Creator Self Exist as Nothing then in process of Time manifest Energy and Matter which made Creator Powerful omnibenevolent, omniscient and omnipotent hence Creator is different from Power of Creator.

At each point in time, there are 7 Primal Energy manifested out of Nothing by Creator, without The 7, Creator Default Power is based on Energy and Matter been adapting to, if as human, if human don't fly then Creator wont

To create life forms, Creator sacrificed previous 7 Primals but base on Law of Conservation of Energy, new 7 regenerated and Creator return to state of Nothing since then till today.

It was prophesied that Creator will be reborn as Human and will merge The New 7 in event call Marriage of Lamb cos Image of Creator is both MaleFemale.

There are human who knew this secret hence scam the prophecy to 'steal' Power and Glory of Creator.

Its a pity that Jesus was one of them by claiming Creator impregnate his mum hence want to inherit Power of his dad but he fail.

When Creator merge back with The 7, things will change till then we are On Your Own embarassed

Pray tell sir how did you get to know this?
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by mcprichy: 3:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Johnydon22:
Apocrypha: 2 Esdras Chapter 13
1 And it came to pass after seven days, I dreamed a dream by night:
2 And, lo, there arose a wind from the sea, that it moved all the waves thereof.
3 And I beheld, and, lo, that man waxed strong with the thousands of heaven: and when he turned his countenance to look, all the things trembled that were seen under him.

Revelation 1:8 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:12-13 KJV
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; [13] And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Alpha and Omega, Beginning and Ending can never refer to a Jewish boy who declared he was sent by his dad, these verses has been blindly attached by Christian but it refer to Supreme Being

Now, watch this
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

If Creator is readily and always powerful, why can't this happen now or in last 6000years?

There's difference in Most High and Lord of Hosts, Lord of Hosts refer to Highest of The 7, Most High is Supreme Being and one day, Lord of Hosts and rest of 7 will merge with Most High

In Egypgt, this concept called Ogdoad of Amen
In Fon, Nana and 7
In Yoruba, Olofin Oduduwa and 7
In Roman, Phanes and 7 Titans

Knowing Truth of difference between Most High and The 7 Powers is dangerous, instead to pray for Restoration of Most High with The 7, many human lust to claim The 7 for themselves hence it was concealed till end of days.

More verses from Enoch
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe055.htm

Please note verse 4. And he said unto me: 'All these things which thou hast seen shall serve the dominion of His Anointed that he may be potent and mighty on the earth.

The 'His' refer Lord of Host
Anointed refer Alpha and Omega, Supreme Being

Always remember, we are Clones from Supreme Being hence we share feelings in minute rate just as Most High, love, forsight, aftersight, imagination, mercy are attributes from Most High, we fall sick and rest

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

There's more to this than literal 7 days, what it meant is after trial with 7th Soul of Red, Most High rest and since then never fully wake back.

Some human daily labor that Amen will never wake and people easily support but Amen will rise again and people should start praying for His return.

We have been taught lies about Heaven, the theory that Amen is watching and waiting for Judgment day is false, Amen was wounded since day of creation

Revelation 3:14 These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the formation of God;

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

In kjv, verse 14 read 'creation' of God but what this mean is Formation, there are 8Spirits that compose God, Amen was The First Self Existing part, the Self Exist is Anointing that's Greatest

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word=Phone=Phanes=Olofin

In Yoruba, Roman and Greek, Phanes is Protogenous and Autogenous, Just google it, it's not my own philosophy

Concept of evil and good began when early human learnt of state of Amen and plan to Usurp instead to Restore, Eshu or Aether or Saturn is Lord of Hosts and Second to Most High who refused all claims to usurp Most High and usurpers stereotyped Eshu as evil for refusing

A boy claim Most High impregnate his mother hence he must inherit his dad but Eshu refuse and the boy said refusing him is same as refusing Most High and concept of Satan rebelling Most High began

1 Like

Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2016
mcprichy:
Johnydon22:
Apocrypha: 2 Esdras Chapter 13
1 And it came to pass after seven days, I dreamed a dream by night:
2 And, lo, there arose a wind from the sea, that it moved all the waves thereof.
3 And I beheld, and, lo, that man waxed strong with the thousands of heaven: and when he turned his countenance to look, all the things trembled that were seen under him.

Revelation 1:8 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:12-13 KJV
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; [13] And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Alpha and Omega, Beginning and Ending can never refer to a Jewish boy who declared he was sent by his dad, these verses has been blindly attached by Christian but it refer to Supreme Being

Now, watch this
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

If Creator is readily and always powerful, why can't this happen now or in last 6000years?

There's difference in Most High and Lord of Hosts, Lord of Hosts refer to Highest of The 7, Most High is Supreme Being and one day, Lord of Hosts and rest of 7 will merge with Most High

In Egypgt, this concept called Ogdoad of Amen
In Fon, Nana and 7
In Yoruba, Olofin Oduduwa and 7
In Roman, Phanes and 7 Titans

Knowing Truth of difference between Most High and The 7 Powers is dangerous, instead to pray for Restoration of Most High with The 7, many human lust to claim The 7 for themselves hence it was concealed till end of days.

More verses from Enoch
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe055.htm

Please note verse 4. And he said unto me: 'All these things which thou hast seen shall serve the dominion of His Anointed that he may be potent and mighty on the earth.

The 'His' refer Lord of Host
Anointed refer Alpha and Omega, Supreme Being

Always remember, we are Clones from Supreme Being hence we share feelings in minute rate just as Most High, love, forsight, aftersight, imagination, mercy are attributes from Most High, we fall sick and rest

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

There's more to this than literal 7 days, what it meant is after trial with 7th Soul of Red, Most High rest and since then never fully wake back.

Some human daily labor that Amen will never wake and people easily support but Amen will rise again and people should start praying for His return.

We have been taught lies about Heaven, the theory that Amen is watching and waiting for Judgment day is false, Amen was wounded since day of creation

Revelation 3:14 These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the formation of God;

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

In kjv, verse 14 read 'creation' of God but what this mean is Formation, there are 8Spirits that compose God, Amen was The First Self Existing part, the Self Exist is Anointing that's Greatest

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Word=Phone=Phanes=Olofin

In Yoruba, Roman and Greek, Phanes is Protogenous and Autogenous, Just google it, it's not my own philosophy

Concept of evil and good began when early human learnt of state of Amen and plan to Usurp instead to Restore, Eshu or Aether or Saturn is Lord of Hosts and Second to Most High who refused all claims to usurp Most High and usurpers stereotyped Eshu as evil for refusing

A boy claim Most High impregnate his mother hence he must inherit his dad but Eshu refuse and the boy said refusing him is same as refusing Most High and concept of Satan rebelling Most High began

These are just another ambigious interpretation of biblical verses, coining out other highly vapid terms and concepts.
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
God and evil
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by vaxx: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:
God and evil
This two are different separate entity.... the universe has been created fine. ....it is the birthright of man to be happy and joyful.....God isn't to be blame for the wrong deeds of man which causes evil on earth ....

God created a fine universe that allow life to come into being, check out the distance of the earth to the sun....imagine if they were close or they are far apart.... what about the orbit of the moon ,the nature of matter and energy.... and lastly what about the very law of physics themselves...

why you should not blame God for the earth. evil?

life on earth is around 3.7 billion years according to scientists and human have been around for 200.000 years depending on how you define human .... as an atheist I know you will say yes to fish according to Richard.... fine and no problem for the sake of argument..

only time can tell how many evolution take place before we reached the stage Charles Darwin discover man and ape share common ancestors... there was a research whale ancestors walk on their leg .. are you aware I am sure primate .amphibians, alligators have enjoy a stable life condition without volcano, tsunami and earthquake for centuries before arrival of human..... I actually can tell when was the first earth quake? but whatever scientific evidence... there must have been spark by human negligence.... if it is well study...I hope you must have heard about green revolution to address global warming that is currently a topic of discussion in the world right know...... scientists are even aware of the problem.... it is due to human negligence.....

but you know what God also knows this earth has a limited time and that is is why we traditionalist believe there is life where the dead go...am being rational... it may be in one of those planet at least no concrete scientist evidence for now that there is no extra terrestrial human....

scientist are also aware this earth will be destroy.. . there was a video I watch on you tube... it was about a research on earth... it is proven that the temperature of the earth surface is rising and in about a billion years, the surface of the earth will be too hot for a liquid water to exist and likewise also for life to exist.......after earth and all the living object has been boiled away forever the other part of universe will still exist. for billion and billions of earth...

logical taught

if you buy a car and you do not follow the manual instruction of the car ...you just drive it the way you care and the car malfunction before the 10 years of warranty ....do you think you can blame the manufacturer? my logics tell me you are to be blame.....
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
vaxx:
This two are different separate entity.... the universe has been created fine. ....it is the birthright of man to be happy and joyful.....God isn't to be blame for the wrong deeds of man which causes evil on earth ....

God created a fine universe that allow life to come into being, check out the distance of the earth to the sun....imagine if they were close or they are together.... what about the orbit of the moon ,the nature of matter and energy.... and lastly what about the very law of physics themselves...

why you should not blame God for the earth. evil?

life on earth is around 3.7 billion years according to scientists and human have been around for 200.000 years depending on how you define human .... as an atheist I know you will say yes to fish according to Richard.... fine and no problem for the sake of argument..

only time can tell how many evolution take place before we reached the stage Charles Darwin discover man and ape share common ancestors... there was a research whale ancestors walk on their leg .. are you aware I am sure primate .amphibians, alligators have enjoy a stable live without volcano, tsunami and earthquake for centuries before arrival of human..... I actually can tell when was the first earth quake? but whatever scientific evidence... there must have been spark by human negligence.... if it is well study...I hope you must have heard about green revolution to address global warming that is currently a topic of discussion in the world right know...... scientists are even aware of the problem.... it is due to human negligence.....

but you know what God also knows this earth has a limited time and that is is why we traditionalist believe there is life where the dead go...am being rational... it may be in one of those planet at least no concrete scientist evidence for now that there is no extra terrestrial human....

scientist are also aware this earth will be destroy.. . there was a video I watch on you tube... it was about a research on earth... it is proven that the temperature of the earth surface is rising and in about a billion years, the surface of the earth will be too hot for a liquid water to exist and likewise also for life to exist.......after earth and all the living object has been boiled away forever the other part of universe will still exist. for billion and billions of earth...

logical taught

if you buy a car and you do not follow the manual instruction of the car ...you just drive it the way you care and the car malfunction before the 10 years of warranty ....do you think you can blame the manufacturer? my logics tell me you are to be blame.....

evil is an entity?
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by vaxx: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

evil is an entity?
Try and read my comment... as a traditionalist we do not believe in the concept of the devil preached by abrahamist .... we believed human being are the architect of their own destiny... so whatever a man become. it is of his own effort .... although they are some conditions that man do not have authority on... like race , first language , colour and some other biological factor....
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
vaxx:
Try and read my comment... as a traditionalist we do not believe in the concept of the devil preached by abrahamist .... we believed human being are the architect of their own destiny... so whatever a man become. it is of his own effort .... although they are some conditions that man do not have authority on... like race , first language , colour and some other biological factor....

from your post
vaxx:
This two are different separate entity

hence the question..so?
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by vaxx: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

from your post

hence the question..so?
OK I get you...... I am treating them independently .... not as anything tangible....
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by johnydon22(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
vaxx:
OK I get you...... I am treating them independently .... not as anything tangible....

All right then, i will get back to your post when i have the strength to muster up a long reply..
Re: The Epicurean Argument On Evil And God by vaxx: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

All right then, i will get back to your post when i have the strength to muster up a long reply..
okk I will be glad to have your view....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsessed By The Song Ororo By Bro Joshua Iginla / 5 Nights of Glory / Have You Been Praying At Nighttime?? Adopt This Tactic And You Shall See

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.