Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! (1240 Views)

Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Today I celebrate ME! The birth
of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, I am! and the father I will be someday!
I celebrate myself and all the july born today.

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void
without him. Also thankful to my mum for
nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great
man I am today. Happy birthday to Me and all the july born! I wish you, myself, many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish you and myself strength
and wisdom for days to come and success with everything we do today, and tomorrow!

Please show me/us love by your wonderful wishes.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2016
HAPPY NEW AGE......kiss

Have fun......wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by LordScent(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
HAPPY NEW AGE......kiss

Have fun......wink

You are like the sky babie......cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by horlamelekan(m): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday, I wish you what you wish yourself

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by Ekiseme(m): 12:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy Birthday, may God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by ritababe(f): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2016
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by TuneChi369(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday Boss...Wish you all the Best.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by giftybae: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday to my elder sister. Happy birthday OP. Tomorrow is my turn.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday dear kiss

Happy birthday to my boo in advance,love you baby. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by iamkingzlee(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy birthday bruv! Good cheers...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me And To All 2nd July Born! by jtwest(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Apparently we are bday mate with burna boy, he must av sneaked in on the train when we were coming from heaven. Happy bday bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Attractive To Girls / Pix Of My New Gul....men!!!!!..... Her Cookings Make My Belly Full. / I Caught Obinna Holding Mama Nneka Pant, See What He Did Next (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.