Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,793 members, 7,965,950 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says (42684 Views)

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by TheNature: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2016
The wounded boy sorry my dear. I'm advising your father and rest to continue marry teenagers and plenty wifes.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by bendutch(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2016
what do you expect when you have Buhari and Daura in a place?
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by HaneefahRN(f): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
The mother of the child is 23 and has been married for 7 years, then he married another 17years old who happens to be sick mentally. Now they have have almost destroyed an innocent soul with their madness! I don't just want to imagine the pain, physically and psychologically that boy will live with as he grows.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Daraph(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Sorry Buhari Just imagining how painful it is.... I know when the young lad grows older,he will surely take revenge... These northerner people are just too heartless.... Nah these kind people dey carry bomb for body.... Shiooo!!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Thobiy(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
MosakuAW:
No matter the insult you received from the mother, you shouldnt have taken it on the son.

This woman is naturally wicked and not the insult she received.

1 woman many trouble not to talk of getting married to 2 women under the same roof.
Naso
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Perfecttouch(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-why-i-cut-off-my-infant-stepson-s-genitals/153490.html#92u5bCpEv41GbSKU.99

which normal life can you live without a dick? I pray that boy doesn't grow up to start pounding yam for bukas cos that's what most castrated men do
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by HaneefahRN(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
This is the result of marrying a teenager who don't know right from left. Bara’atuI is just a small a girl who cannot manage her temper.

Wish Master Buhari quick recovery.

A 17years old knows right from wrong! Don't talk like she is one dummy even a normal10years old won't do that. She is just sick mentally.

I support your other points.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nairaland247(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed
ElectroCute:
she for kukuma kill the boy nah
Why leave him alive without his guitar!!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by creepsyme(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-why-i-cut-off-my-infant-stepson-s-genitals/153490.html#92u5bCpEv41GbSKU.99

this woman shuld have just killed the baby, I think the baby is better off dead than alive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by irisola(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2016
imagine.. 17 years old housewife... 21 years old mother... who does that.. i wonder if Nigerian girls have nothing to think about than getting married and raising kids at tender age.. well;the law cant do anything in this scenario becus she is under 18...the worst is to take her to boaster home...
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by specialpolice: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2016
u self eeh, how can u resort to pity instead of lashing out blame to such a demonic and heinous act if her age matters in this regard, she would have being so scared to harm an innocent lad. i think her lineage should be traced to ensure that boko haramic blood does not run in her vein!!!!
madridguy:
This is the result of marrying a teenager who don't know right from left. Bara’atuI is just a small a girl who cannot manage her temper.

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by siomablesso(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
This is callors and ruthless act.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by faites(f): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2016
That's what u get wen u marry a teenager who doesn't know how to handle her emotions yet.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Okay, how is the fasting going?

HaneefahRN:

A 17years old knows right from wrong! Don't talk like she is one dummy even a normal10years old won't do that. She is just sick mentally.

I support your other points.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by kodsi(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
Chai dis is ungodly, so unkind and disharsten. Dis woman is devil's incarnate
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:

Even if she's a small girl and doesn't have sense at all, that doesn't justify cutting the baby joystick. The child life is already useless, notin can be done to correct such error.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Oahray: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Chai! The human tendency to do evil is almost inborn. Given the right push, it manifests.

Funny how persons cannot stand up to their mates, but pick on weaker persons/creatures. Some men vent unmerited rage on women, women attack helpless children (step children and househelps), and even some children try to hurt smaller children or pets when no one is looking.

She deserves all the punishment she can get. Her action is cruel and cowardly.

One more thing... Stop child marriage, stop polygamy!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by madridguy(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
grin

specialpolice:
u self eeh, how can u resort to pity instead of lashing out blame to such a demonic and heinous act if her age matters in this regard, she would have being so scared to harm an innocent lad. i think her lineage should be traced to ensure that boko haramic blood does not run in her vein!!!!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2016
I would prefer they just kill him, what's the point of living a life without joystick.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Reeberry: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Is she still alive since then? angry
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
This is a clear case of jealousy. But why would she be jealousy when she just married her husband four months ago? And then that man is also to blame. He already has a young wife of 21 and he went for a second one when the first one was pregnant.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by innobarca(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Oahray:
Chai! The human tendency to do evil is almost inborn. Given the right push, it manifests.

Funny how persons cannot stand up to their mates, but pick on weaker persons/creatures. Some men vent unmerited rage on women, women attack helpless children (step children and househelps), and even some children try to hurt smaller children or pets when no one is looking.

She deserves all the punishment she can get. Her action is cruel and cowardly.

One more thing... Stop child marriage, stop polygamy!

You are right
I saw a heartbreaking clip on fb a few days ago
A kid about 6 was slapping, kicking, punching and deliberately hurting a baby at a nursery
it was all caught on camera
Every time the baby cried and the carer came in, the boy will look innocent
This boy im sure will end up to become a serial killer if nothing is done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by HaneefahRN(f): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2016
madridguy:
Okay, how is the fasting going?
Alhamdulilah
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Ayibaba1: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
'Live a normal life', how is that possible with no penis? The boy's life is ended by that wicked woman, the she-devil. But then, Penis was cut and the boy was brought to the hospital, how come our doctors could not reattach the severed penis? In developed clime, such would have been done easily with little plastic.
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by anataala: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2016
how does that affects you, mind your business
adeaks:
The baby's mother is 21 yr old ....and the article says the husband married her 7 years ago.! Meaning she was just 14 years when they married.

And then after seven years the man goes and marries another 16 yr old girl. undecided

Don't they have any other thing to do in the north than running after teenagers? undecided
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by 1miccza: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2016
repogirl:
Shebi the man went to marry children for wives. He should reap the fruits of his labour.

Foolishness.
Hi
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Warris This One Sayin Sum1 Shuld Really D*ck Slap That Weray Lady Ojere!!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Warris This One Sayin Sum1 Shuld Really D*ck Slap That Weray Lady 4me Ojere!!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by OmoAussie: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
That is what you will get in Child-marriage! The girl is not mentally mature for marriage!
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by Zedoo(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2016
She has bin insulting you....and a crawling infant is who you had to tackle
Women - irrational since 00BC (when eve plucked fruit from the of knowledge)
Re: Why I Cut-off My Step Son's Genitals - Woman Says by blacknumbia123(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Trapnews:
I doubt if a sane man can do this, except for money or ritual things undecided Women should be feared more than the devil, you see them doing the unthinkables even for nothing. That woman beside you fit strangle you one day oooo. I need to research on wetin dey trigger their madness shocked

Hahahah! I dey tell you oh. This thing is becoming unbecoming grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / Missing Girl Who Left Her School With A Guy In Delta State (Photos) / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.