Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,942 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why I Blame Nairaland Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Blame Nairaland Christians (1159 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Beware! Nairaland Christians / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 02, 2016
we freethinkers where on our own, we post our own topic,we gist among ourselves without inviting the theist but this Christians are worse than the devil himself why should they always come and troll about in our thread ask johnnydon22, hardmirror, you will see that the christians are responsible for their own downfall,i remember creating a topic and been trolled severely by kingebukasblog i had to beg him to leave likewise hardmirror thread how the Christians destroyed it.its not by force Christians should comment everywhere jare

5 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Richirich713: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Cuz most threads atheists open are meant to troll and mock christians.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Richirich713:
Cuz most threads atheists open are meant to troll and mock Christians.
not just Christians but moslems also afterall they are all birds of a feather FALSE RELIGIONS
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Richirich713: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2016
stephenmorris:
not just Christians but moslems also afterall they are all birds of a feather FALSE RELIGIONS

muslims only troll threads that are meant to troll islam, and study those religions b4 u call them false.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by afanide: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2016
you've got no excuse bro...... You just have personal hatred for us BUT we dont caare about that.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by kingsman66(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2016
na ur papa get nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by 1999pikin: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2016
same way u guys flood Christian thread and spew trash..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Atheists are trolls. By design. I think Seun made a section for religion and left out atheism just so they could troll religious threads undecided

You people should be posting in science and technology grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2016
If Christians do not preach the gospel in Nairaland why then are they here? The gospel of Jesus Christ is meant for those who are yet to understand it.

Matthew 9:12-13 KJV
But when Jesus heard that , he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Scholar8200(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Now op, why would an atheist open a thread in the Religious section and expect no comments from those who believe in God? Read the intro and see that you are in the wrong place!

Religion: Share [size=15pt]your faith and belief [/size]in God or higher powers here.

You do not believe then you have NOTHING to share!

Hence your threads and topics are MAJOR trolls to this section! shocked

If your complaint was that it was happening in the Science section, we would understand!

In any case it is a free world!(we understand the void within still yearns and denial demands you fight it and this section allows you to do just that)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by otemanuduno: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
The Kingdom of the true God is here. Domino Reverad is the God who created Jehovah, Odin, Vishnu, Mercury, Eshu, Olorun and all the other gods anyone must have heard about. Let us be calm and worship no god. The creature of all gods didn't design the universe for worshipping one another, but for using the brain, doing good to others and making findings(research).
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Ranchhoddas: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:
you've got no excuse bro...... You just have personal hatred for us BUT we dont caare about that.
You wish. Most of their family members are still religious.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by johnydon22(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
You guys shouldn't take this seriously, it is more fun when there are conflicting ideas.

if everyone were to be atheist and conform to a single idea, it would be completely boring and out of balance.

I like it when people with conflicting ideas challenge me to a squabble, how else do you expect you to bring out your points more?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
we atheists where on our own, we post our own topic,we gist among ourselves without inviting the theist but this Christians are worse than the devil himself why should they always come and troll about in our thread ask johnnydon22, hardmirror, you will see that the christians are responsible for their own downfall,i remember creating a topic and been trolled severely by kingebukasblog i had to beg him to leave likewise hardmirror thread how the Christians destroyed it.its not by force Christians should comment everywhere jare

grin grin . That's what you get when you are in the wrong place . Go to the non-religion section and discuss void there grin

Have you ever wondered why I dont troll other Christians whose views are incongruous with mine or even Muslims ? Cos they are in the right place .

StephenMorris , you need to ...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:
Atheists are trolls. By design. I think Seun made a section for religion and left out atheism just so they could troll religious threads undecided

You people should be posting in science and technology grin

Science and Technology ? Please don't flatter them . They just go there to appear intelligent or show off their puny knowledge of secondary school science . I'm a computer scientist and you hardly see me in the Programming, Webmasters or Computers section .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
[size=15pt]we atheists[/size] where on our own, we post our own topic,we gist among ourselves without inviting the theist but this Christians are worse than the devil himself why should they always come and troll about in our thread ask johnnydon22, hardmirror, you will see that the christians are responsible for their own downfall,i remember creating a topic and been trolled severely by kingebukasblog i had to beg him to leave likewise hardmirror thread how the Christians destroyed it.its not by force Christians should comment everywhere jare

stephenmorris:
KingEbukasBlog don't be a mumu it is not by force,seun dosen't put atheist topics most of the times on fp because he is scared of losing a large population of nairaland as we all know nigeria is a very religious country [size=15pt]even someone like me who's pantheist will not put pantheism as my religion when searching for jobs or going for interviews [/size]because i will be denied the job i seek for based on my religious beliefs so there is a total injustice against freethinkers as a people most of the times i have even lied of been a christian based on these reasons in other not to be disgraced or be a point of attraction

Mister man , which are you ? Atheist , pantheist or just confused ? In an otiose effort to appear intelligent pikin wee be using words he does not even understand .

1 Like

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2016
johnydon22:
You guys shouldn't take this seriously, it is more fun when there are conflicting ideas.

if everyone were to be atheist and conform to a single idea, it would be completely boring and out of balance.

I like it when people with conflicting ideas challenge me to a squabble, how else do you expect you to bring out your points more?

How did the message elude you ? You are in the wrong section !!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Science and Technology ? Please don't flatter them . They just go there to appear intelligent or show off their puny knowledge of secondary school science . I'm a computer scientist and you hardly see me in the Programming, Webmasters or Computers section .
cheesy grin

Most of them are also very religiously minded. Some are undercover in churches (SirWere). Why the feel more comfortable with us here. It's here that they can ask questions that they can't ask their pastors.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
we atheists where on our own, we post our own topic,we gist among ourselves without inviting the theist but this Christians are worse than the devil himself why should they always come and troll about in our thread ask johnnydon22, hardmirror, you will see that the christians are responsible for their own downfall,i remember creating a topic and been trolled severely by kingebukasblog i had to beg him to leave likewise hardmirror thread how the Christians destroyed it.its not by force Christians should comment everywhere jare

I noticed it too. They troll Muslims threads as well, when they can. Thank God for the seperate Islam section where they cannot go (maybe you should request for an atheist section). They try to make input into everything, whether it concerns them or not. They do this in everyday life too...hijab for example. Like the troublesome, pokenosey neighbours we see in Nollywood films, lol.

PS, it is because they LOVE you.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

cheesy grin

Most of them are also very religiously minded. Some are undercover in churches (SirWere). Why the feel more comfortable with us here. It's here that they can ask questions that they can't ask their pastors.

Undercover agent?? grin grin

Please, you make me sound like a lewd spy agent.
I'm quite comfortable with church. I still ask questions in Sunday school. I still stand up to read the Bible if I'm the first to see the passage. I still dance to worship...

I do everything really: I just don't ascribe to religion any longer.

Abeg, I wan go ready for church. Service started at 8:00 shocked
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:

Undercover agent?? grin grin

Please, you make me sound like a lewd spy agent.
I'm quite comfortable with church. I still ask questions in Sunday school. I still stand up to read the Bible if I'm the first to see the passage. I still dance to worship...

I do everything really: I just don't ascribe to religion any longer.

Abeg, I wan go ready for church. Service started at 8:00 shocked

wink
Don't forget to pray for peace in Jerusalem,
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by orunto27: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2016
Leave me alone to continue to take my "Weed" jare.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister man , which are you ? Atheist , pantheist or just confused ? In an otiose effort to appear intelligent pikin wee be using words he does not even understand .
There are "big tent" atheists who claim pantheism is (or can be) a form of atheism ,
depending on how the pantheist describes a "god". E.g. If you believe a supernatural
being living at the bottom of the ocean decides whether your ship is sunk in a storm,
then you're not an atheist .
Is pantheism a form of atheism ? - Quora
https://www​.quora.com/Is- pantheism -a- ...
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by kevoh(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2016
What is it with this recent obsession for who owns what section on Nairaland? Are you guys Seun? angry I thought the forum was meant for interactions only and not land grabbing complaints.
Seun:
Due to the religious diversity of the Nairaland community,it's impossible to come up with policies that will make everyone happy. We can't give everyone what they want, even if we try, because some people want the opposite of what some other people want. We do not seek to favour or help or disfavour or harm any religion; our priority is the Nairaland community as a whole - what's best for Nairalanders as a group. If you have complaints about our policies, or questions about why we're doing this or that, please send your complaints to the supermods via the home page. We'll respond to your complaints as quickly as we can and update this thread with the answers to your frequently asked questions.
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

cheesy grin

grin grin .
Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by Macelliot(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2016
kevoh:
What is it with this recent obsession for who owns what section on Nairaland? Are you guys Seun? angry I thought the forum was meant for interactions only and not land grabbing complaints.
seun: Due to the religious
diversity of the
Nairaland
community,it's
impossible to come
up with policies that
will make everyone
happy.
We can't
give everyone
what they want,
even if we try,
because some
people want the
opposite of what some other people
want. We do not
seek to favour or
help or disfavour or
harm any religion;
our priority is the
Nairaland
community as a
whole - what's
best for
Nairalanders as a
group.
If you have
complaints about
our policies, or
questions about
why we're doing
this or that, please
send your
complaints to the
supermods via the
home page. We'll
respond to your
complaints as
quickly as we can and update this
thread with the
answers to your
frequently asked
questions.

Just a lie..
You cann't make every one happy, but you created a section for muslim and not for Christians..
I hate religion section..
One can't make a sensible thread again without trolls derailing it..
Hypocrisy..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 World’s Richest Pastors 2016 / My Guys Went To One Baba For Money Rituals / What to do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.