Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,024 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) (26074 Views)

Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by pippimp(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
afanide:
Is that an excuse Mr. Man? You should have blammed the Current Government to have a better chance of release......

It is a good excuse based on the Nigerian condition. It is the same excuse people use for engaging in jungle justice in Nigeria. Since "we don't trust the law, we must commit murder when we catch suspects. It does not matter that they may be innocent". Nigerians love using the means to justify the ends.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by vision2050: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
AbbieGee1:
cryDaddy Buhari,demma blaming this on you again

Losing a job aint no excuse,some dnt evn have job,I knw its hard but he's a man,shoulda looked for other means of surving rather than stealing.

Names:Checked!

#Abbiewashere
partner in crime . 1-1
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
So GOD can answer prayers like this...

I must marry a Prayerful woman.
In fact, I am dumping that good for nothing lady.

What a challenge... grin grin grin
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
Very remarkable policing, the sequence was very productive.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
AbbieGee1:
cryDaddy Buhari,demma blaming this on you again

Losing a job aint no excuse,some dnt evn have job,I knw its hard but he's a man,shoulda looked for other means of surving rather than stealing.

Names:Checked!

#Abbiewashere
Na so eazy.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Maydfourth: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
Stealing is not good.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***

Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by AbbieGee1(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
vision2050:
partner in crime . 1-1
lol grin
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Mojeed Ogooluwa, you are a disgrace to Yorubahood. We from the southwest aren't happy with you at all undecided

You for don leave the crime for other people from this part of Nigeria
cheesy Funny sumbori grin
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by ediscuss: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Misplaced excuse.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
philip0906:

Exactly what comes to mind. All these agbero that constitute public nuisance, hiding behind the cover of NURTW to extort hard working drivers.
No free meal again, next thing is to resort to armed robbery. Idiota
funny enough. Why train a child with a stolen money? To my own believe that money will do more harm than good to that child's futuee
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by nintal(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do u know how many children's school fees u've robbed?
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by amdoyin82(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
I am 100% sure dis nigga will know how to ride keke napep.. Why did he not go for one wen he was relieved of his job. Either hire purchase or daily payment. Who knows wat he did before dey sacked him. He doesn't av a genuine excuse and the God- head of his children will judge him. Dis nigga should be put in rehabilitation centre joor.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by samsonebenezer: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Monkey
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by lumideed(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
How on earth will you spend cursed money on innocent children?
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by armadeo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thief. That's what they say when they are caught.

Oloshi the woman you no meet children for her house. Yet you stole from her for your own kids.

I swear this guy should have been shot straight. No remorse.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Cityguy: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ogooluwa- God's glory! Ha! That name no fit you at all. You should have been called egan-esu (devil's shame!) At this rate, our prisons would soon blow out with these never changing criminals. Who even brought this crap of abolishing capital punishment? Trust me, he will go in there and become more notorious because there is nothing happening there. They reel out tales of their escapades in boastful manners and plan how to unleash mayhem when the regain freedom. So, the circle continues, wit innocent, hardworking folks suffering, sometimes killed to satisfy ther unquenchable thirst for free, easy life. Idiota
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Spybradd: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just two pages since 07hrs...if the name were nnamdi,those sophisticated excess fools would've hit 10 pages already like they aint the ones who brought about armed robber to the zoo. Foolish buncha creeps.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by teasel: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oh, no tribalistic comment and less than 2 pages because the criminal is yoruba. Anyway, everyone knows they take the prize when it comes to armed robbery and so many other crimes.
Stupiid ewedu monkeys!
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by amtaken(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
My sophisticated in-laws are at it again oooo.

Ewoooooo!!!

Wa sere!!
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
ERONX:
That's not an excuse for stealing. Are there no Free Public Schools in Nigeria?
Nothing is free in Nigeria again, even the public schools now have hidden charges. Though thats not an excuse for him to rob.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
No excuse for causing a fellow human grief joor
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by carlleung(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mojeed ogooluwa[b][/b] grin grin
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by manuel80(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
why don't this people think.. now that he's going to prison how will he pay the children's fee.. from bad to worse. God help you
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by sirusX(m): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
khaykay15:

Must people cause tribalism everyday on nairaland,I'm a Yoruba but what you said is too harsh
Tribalism on nairaland is as old as Nigeria's problem itself and it ain't about to end soon, but sometimes I feel most people just joke about it for the fun of it...unaware of its implication.
So, most times it's better not to pay much attention to it
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by Charles4075(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm. All I can say is that the dude name sounds cool cool cool cool

Mo cool + Jeed cool + Ogo cool + Oluwa

Awesome cool cool cool cool

Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by MrGerald(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Mojeed Ogooluwa, you are a disgrace to Yorubahood. We from the southwest aren't happy with you at all undecided

but your people are notorious and known for this kind of crime than any other people in this country?
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by bukateee: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by martinsg17: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Hehehehehehe, an expert driver in lagos without a job,this man most be joking,.
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by glossy6(f): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank God, he is not omo hebo ITSMEABOKI for don dey masturbate on this thread. We are still taking counts
Re: I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) by mbaeke1(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Na una means of survival naa, grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles / Help! My Deaf Friend Was Scammed By Bet Scammer / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.