Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,065 members, 7,977,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community (19539 Views)

Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by delishpot: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
Naija is dying.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by mapet: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
PaulAdeka:
I am not a fulani guy, but why is it that any bad thing that happen in Benue state now is tagged "Fulani"? Did the criminals introduce themselves as "fulani herdsmen"!

Anybody now (criminals) can commit crime in the name of herdsmen, especially considering the state of our troubled nation, and the people involved.

I live in Benue, but. Whenever i am online, Benue state seems to be a strange place to me!

The place is not perfect but it is also not as bad as people (in the internet) make it look.

Bros,

Point is when I see news like this from some faceless and crap-named websites like "Idoma Voice", then you know these are false news sponsored by some no gooders to heat up the polity.

Even if we go by the news, you would have noticed the poor reportage. A girl supposedly get rapped, the rapists ran into the bush......BAMN! they conclude they are Fulanis...........

Our "Muderators", are you on some weekend weed on something, that this craps makes it to FP?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by s4short: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Please people telling these fulani stories need to be more elaborate because I don't think they have fulani written on their foreheads so reasons for suspecting them should be clearly stated because it is very possible for locals to take advantage of the diversions to perpetuate crime with maximum comfort because the focus is far from them. so we should be very careful of what we believe and say.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by passionate88: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Cc: Omenka
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by 41lady(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2016
May GOD and the gitl spirit visit them to serve them the reward for their evil action.
R.I.P girl.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I hope ITSMEABOKI is taking counts.

...crime is not only perpetrated in my backyard. Shi.ts happen everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MielBaker(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Suspected Fulani herdsmen. OK o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MielBaker(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2016
41lady:
May GOD and the gitl spirit visit them to serve them the reward for their evil action.
R.I.P girl.

Bros... She's in coma, not dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
glossy6:
I hope ITSMEABOKI is taking counts.

...crime is not only perpetrated in my backyard. Shi.ts happen everywhere

LOL, nothing can compare with the stench of evil that resides in your backyard - don't console yourself too soon with these fews missteps because very shortly more despicable evil will be flooding our sensibilities from your beastly backyard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, nothing can compare with the stench of evil that resides in your backyard - don't console yourself too soon with these fews missteps because very shortly more despicable evil will be flooding our sensibilities from your beastly backyard.

grin grin grin grin
oh you call them few missteps abi? Even animals don't come that low. Women harvesting babies genitals and the likes are few missteps. Haba!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MeAboki(m): 1:42am On Jul 06, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin grin
oh you call them few missteps abi? Even animals don't come that low. Women harvesting babies genitals and the likes are few missteps. Haba!

Comparatively speaking, indeed yes: you could even excuse them and say they were motivated by jealousy, while noting that their crime stopped at grievously harming their victims (who are not even their blood relatives) and not murder.
On the other hand, compare that with a more heinous and barbaric act of a mother gouging out the eyes of her own daughter and drinking her blood - note the multiple crimes involved: mutilation, murder and CANNIBALISM.
https://www.nairaland.com/3028656/woman-allegedly-killed-1-year-old-child
Also son beheading and eating the raw neck of his own father - how could you overlook these frequent acts of CANNIBALISM in your backyard and even have the audacity to point fingers at others?
http://naijagists.com/cannibal-man-beheads-father-eats-his-neck-in-ebonyi-state-nigeria/
http://naijagists.com/cannibal-man-beheads-father-eats-his-neck-in-ebonyi-state-nigeria/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 06, 2016
Fulanis again?

BTW, Today is my birthday.

Hit the 'like' button if you wish me long life and prosperity and the 'share' button if you go like chop cake
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Comparatively speaking, indeed yes: you could even excuse them and say they were motivated by jealousy, while noting that their crime stopped at grievously harming their victims (who are not even their blood relatives) and not murder.
On the other hand, compare that with a more heinous and barbaric act of a mother gouging out the eyes of her own daughter and drinking her blood - note the multiple crimes involved: mutilation, murder and CANNIBALISM.
https://www.nairaland.com/3028656/woman-allegedly-killed-1-year-old-child
Also son beheading and eating the raw neck of his own father - how could you overlook these frequent acts of CANNIBALISM in your backyard and even have the audacity to point fingers at others?

You never cease to amuse me. A crime remains a crime irrespective of the motive. None of them is justified and so you have no excuses for your kith and kins when they commit crime. They all carry the same weights
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MeAboki(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
glossy6:

You never cease to amuse me. A crime remains a crime irrespective of the motive. None of them is justified and so you have no excuses for your kith and kins when they commit crime. They all carry the same weights

Quite on the contrary, crimes are often weighed according to their motives as well as their gravity; that is why there are different punishment for different crimes and even within the same category of crime e.g. murder - you have premeditated or willful murder which is also termed 1st degree; while you can accidental/negligent murder or manslaughter which is also termed 2nd degree murder etc. - don't tell me you are that ignorant.
Among all murders, CANNIBALISM which is quite frequent in your backyard is the worst - how can you eat another human being? Yuk! tufiakwa!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Quite on the contrary, crimes are often weighed according to their motives as well as their gravity; that is why there are different punishment for different crimes and even within the same category of crime e.g. murder - you have premeditated or willful murder which is also termed 1st degree; while you can accidental/negligent murder or manslaughter which is also termed 2nd degree murder etc. - don't tell me you are that ignorant.
Among all murders, CANNIBALISM which is quite frequent in your backyard is the worst - how can you eat another human being? Yuk! tufiakwa!

Go hug a transformer if you feel so pained or join the cannibals since you know them or where they kill and eat the human parts. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MeAboki(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
glossy6:

Go hug a transformer if you feel so pained or join the cannibals since you know them or where they kill and eat the human parts. angry

Its obvious you are in denial and the one more pained at being reminded of the barbaric culture of CANNIBALISM that resides in your backyard - which corroborates my initial point that you are in no position to condemn others while in fact you have even much more to hide.

LOL, truth hurts - kpele.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
MeAboki:

Its obvious you are in denial and the one more pained at being reminded of the barbaric culture of CANNIBALISM that resides in your backyard - which corroborates my initial point that you are in no position to condemn others while in fact you have even much more to hide.

At it stands, there is no cannibalism anywhere in the east. You are acting out figments of your imaginations and the next you will Photoshop and start shouting wolf. Religious and tribal bigotry is a big load on you, shelf it or allow it to weigh you down. I am not denying that my backyard is clean but yours have a putrid stench oozing from it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
MeAboki:

At it stands, there is no cannibalism anywhere in the east. You are acting out figments of your imaginations and the next you will Photoshop and start shouting wolf. Religious and tribal bigotry is a big load on you, shelf it or allow it to weigh you down. I am not denying that my backyard is clean but yours have a putrid stench oozing from it -
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by MeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
glossy6:

At it stands, there is no cannibalism anywhere in the east. You are acting out figments of your imaginations and the next you will Photoshop and start shouting wolf. Religious and tribal bigotry is a big load on you, shelf it or allow it to weigh you down. I am not denying that my backyard is clean but yours have a putrid stench oozing from it -

Big lie, you still have CANNIBALISM in your backyard, the police just last year discovered and closed down a restaurant serving human flesh in Anambra, the story was covered by many newspapers including the UK based Mirror, here is a link - pls stop denying your culture, its well documented in history books.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/restaurant-closed-selling-human-flesh-3136136
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2016
MeAboki:

Big lie, you still have CANNIBALISM in your backyard, the police just last year discovered and closed down a restaurant serving human flesh in Anambra, the story was covered by many newspapers including the UK based Mirror, here is a link - pls stop denying your culture, its well documented in history books.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/restaurant-closed-selling-human-flesh-3136136

When your people commit heinous crimes, you are bold to tag them small missteps, this is equally a small missteps by criminals and does not in anyway the normal way of life, hence the pastor reported them. But your own crimes are Qur'an approved.

Qed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community by glossy6(f): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2016
MeAboki:

When your people commit heinous crimes, you are bold to tag them small missteps, this is equally a small missteps by criminals and does not in anyway the normal way of life, hence the pastor reported them. But your own crimes are Qur'an approved with full Islamic backing by all the Emirates and sultan.

Qed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun / Militia Attack Takum In Taraba, Many Dead / ₦2 Billion Tramadol: Ukatu Afamefuna Mallinson Sues NDLEA, Demands ₦200m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.