Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,310 members, 7,923,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

See What This Woman Did To 17 Years Old Girl That She Saw On Bed With Her Husban - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Woman Did To 17 Years Old Girl That She Saw On Bed With Her Husban (925 Views)

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / Kidnapper Evans: "What My Mum Told Me When She Saw Bullet Wound On Me" / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To 17 Years Old Girl That She Saw On Bed With Her Husban by akelicious(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016

1 Share

Re: See What This Woman Did To 17 Years Old Girl That She Saw On Bed With Her Husban by nrexzy: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Nollywood
Re: See What This Woman Did To 17 Years Old Girl That She Saw On Bed With Her Husban by bentlywills(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Paraded Naked With Stolen Motorcycle In Delta [PHOTO] / Nigerian Drug Pushers Executed In Indonesia Bodies Returned Home / Crazy! See Photo Of Man Who Kidnapped His Sister And Demanded 10M For Release!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.