Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Response To Hoax On Facebook Now Trending - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Response To Hoax On Facebook Now Trending (396 Views)

NOW TRENDING : Mobile Smart Fan All You Have To Do Is Attach It To You Phone / Pls Advise Me On Advertising On Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube And Nairal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To Hoax On Facebook Now Trending by ugoshevy(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Facebook responded to the hoax status on Wednesday, saying: "You may have seen a post telling you to copy and paste a notice to retain control over things you share on Facebook. Don't believe it. You own your content and can control how it is shared through your privacy settings"
So now you know its a hoax. Can you start sharing this information and deleting the post if you did. Facebook has a data policy that governs how Information is shared, and it states that users select what information is public or private. Only users can turn their posts, photos and so on from private to public.
No offense if you ever believed coz this started going Viral in India. So you were not the only one taking for a ride by the hoaxer. Now since we are all sharing Information, it is also necessary to know what you cited by reading it. Coz this isn't the first time i have seen hoax like this on facebook, and trust me it wont be the last
So please read up Rome Statute (global laws from the International Criminal court covering War crimes and Genocide) and
UCC (Uniform Commercial code)

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 4 64gig 16gig Wifi Cellular / The Down Hill Story Of Blackberry / Voip PBX Service Providers | Vitel Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.