Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,548 members, 7,972,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:31 PM

How True Is This Facebook Pivacy Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How True Is This Facebook Pivacy Issue (479 Views)

ATM Card Pin Retreival. How True Is This? / How True Is This Mtn Bonus Please? / Join This Facebook Group And Start Getting Comments On Your Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Facebook Pivacy Issue by okey777(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
I have come across many posts on facebook talking about how facebook will begin from today to make posts,messages and pictures public,both present and past. But I have been trying to get the original source of this information to no avail, please can anybody confirm it. Below is e.g of the post.

''I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my
pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement,
I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take
any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of
this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be
punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is
now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can
copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be
tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the
profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.''
CC:Lala
Re: How True Is This Facebook Pivacy Issue by Emasky4real(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2016
I have been asking same question too.
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

SEO Mistakes I Made With My First Blog - Dealwap / I Need Help On Blogging.... / I Need Blog Guru To Setup My Blog Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.