Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia (811 Views)

Enyimba Stoned During Training In Tunisia (CAF Champions League) / Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt / FIFA Corruption:- South Africa Paid $10 Million To Host World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2009
Eyin Peoples, can u believe, i listened to sports express on Cool Fm this morning.
It was reported that the Super Eagles were paid $10,000 for the draw with Tunisia.

Na wah for this country o!!! i cant believe people get paid for playing rubbish.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by galatico(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
Those stupid boyz where actually paid, if I was the Chairman of NFF, I wouldn't give them a dime, There disply was shameful!!!
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by jamace(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2009
Kai! Naija sweet well well. grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by rasputinn(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
As annoying as that sounds,just wait till the NFF will come out with breakdowns of how they spent the remainder of the N1 billion the presidential task force raised from their fund raiser
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by merge(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
petermania:

Eyin Peoples, can u believe, i listened to sports express on Cool Fm this morning.
It was reported that the Super Eagles were paid $10,000 for the draw with Tunisia.

Na wah for this country o!!! i cant believe people get paid for playing rubbish.

I want proof.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by boomlogics: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2009
$10,000 for worth?

This is absolutely waste of resources.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by boomlogics: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
$10,000 for worth?

This is absolutely waste of resources.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by dipo2much(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2009
The players knew that they would be paid this much even for playin nothing. So that what they went to do, play nothing
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by vikiviko(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
Those Men were actually paid for almost killing people with there careless and unprofessional style of play.
Na wa oooh.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
@merge

You want proof, read today's Vanguard.
In addition, the sports analysts on Sports Express are highly reputed and dont peddle rumors.

In case you were not aware, they were also paid the same amount for the draw they played out earlier on in Tunisia.

It's crazy/shameful, the amount paid to the Super Chickens used to be $5,000 for a draw, the amount was later increased when they pulled off the draw in Tunisia.

the NFF in their infinite wisdom felt that u need money to MOTIVATE players, so that they can give their all and qualify for the world cup

Who knows, at the rate things are going, they might be paid $15,000 for losing a match.
grin

me i like naija sha, the only country were mediocrity is rewarded, e be like say i go change profession. make i start to dey play ball, even if i play rubbish, dem go still pay me better money.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by semid4lyfe(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2009
Wetin those players deserve na 100 stokes of koboko whip.
Re: Super Eagles Paid $10,000 For Draw With Tunisia by merge(f): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2009
petermania:

@merge

You want proof, read today's Vanguard.
In addition, the sports analysts on Sports Express are highly reputed and dont peddle rumors.

In case you were not aware, they were also paid the same amount for the draw they played out earlier on in Tunisia.

It's crazy/shameful, the amount paid to the Super Chickens used to be $5,000 for a draw, the amount was later increased when they pulled off the draw in Tunisia.

the NFF in their infinite wisdom felt that u need money to MOTIVATE players, so that they can give their all and qualify for the world cup

Who knows, at the rate things are going, they might be paid $15,000 for losing a match.
grin

me i like naija sha, the only country were mediocrity is rewarded, e be like say i go change profession. make i start to dey play ball, even if i play rubbish, dem go still pay me better money.

Still don't believe this.

Why not pay SE to win? to lose lol does not make sense

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique. 11 October 2009. 17:00 Nig Time (12:00 Us Time) / Fifa President Or Country President, Who Rules / Fifa Probing World Cup Vote Corruption Of Amos Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.