Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat (28157 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by OMAR12: 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
sorry to say, cougar madam need a di*k else she won't stop growling. HEY U! GIVE HER A DI*K.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by manuel80(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
But seriously wat the hell is wrong with this Kemi of a girl.. Madame of internal affairs. choi!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by miqos02(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Peacefulgold(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Joblessness......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Kollyk11(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
dis idiot called kemi is nothing but a rabid dog.must she pokenose in everybody's affairs.attention seeking monkey.olosho agba
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
She shouldn't have replied dis psychotic troll bt i love her matured response just wonder who her next celebrity target is
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by popcykaylah(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Aunty kemi won't respect her old self always running he enough leaking tank while Toyin be jumping from one bed to another like monkey from trees.at go dey form posh when we know you from the streets.. angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Thobiy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
nerodenero:
Kemi Olunloyo just getting slammed from all angles.

Kemi is down and whoever is down fear no fall. She craves for attention like her depends on it.

She seems to be getting perfect response for madness.
Yeyebrity
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by humbleself242(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Y Kemi Olunloyo always,ur own too much joooooooor
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by NovusHomo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Welcomme:
Kemi is a mad woman...If given an opportunity, I can kill her.

Do Nigeria this service.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Achmet(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Do you reason why Foluso Alakija is the the only Nigerian recognised female billionaire?

It's mainly because we have too many women obsessed with preposterously irrelevant things like this? Women who are busy thinking about makeup, Dubai holiday, next party clothe and not intellectual phenomena.

I pity this current generation of women without values. Little wonder baby mama are geometrically northing.

"Geometrically Northing" is the keyword.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Blessograo(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm, kemi deserves a MOPA (Monitor of Other People's Affairs) award
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Waiter44: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Waiter44: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Won ti lo sister kemi fun oselu ni 1983 dat why ti Ori won sèèyì
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by carammel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
We want the tapes o..
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by outflank: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
I like her use of "bajebaje"...can't stop laughing.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
saasala:
All I see is TWO BIG FOOLS

Abeg, who dem epp...dem don baff, who dem serve?

Did you read it all ?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
I love you for that good reply to that fish pus and Viewer. The useless kemi deleted my comment of her page on facebook when I told her to tell her gullible fans how her father rapped her n her own mother threw new born baby into well. She's just an old bitch.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Temysteve(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rashman578:
Smackdown response
its a KNOCKOUT!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Chidimba: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kids everywhere
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by eyinjuege: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
I don't think that was Kemi's acct and Toyin knows it. That's why she's kept on referring to the person as "my colleague". Kemi's not an actress na is she?

Probably a bad belle actress, pretending to be Kemi's olunloyo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by jojothaiv(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Do you reason why Foluso Alakija is the the only Nigerian recognised female billionaire?

It's mainly because we have too many women obsessed with preposterously irrelevant things like this? Women who are busy thinking about makeup, Dubai holiday, next party clothe and not intellectual phenomena.

I pity this current generation of women without values. Little wonder baby mama are geometrically northing.
WORD!
You don't say...
Had to log in just to make my comment though!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who dem talk say her father "fork" so tey he give am belle?
Who dem talk say she no wan see her papa for eyes?
The Tory just dey enter my head again.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Two Fighting Eba make em fight, Apku separate dem grin

Who know that song?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by taemilola(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oh God, not this woman again.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by zomby(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Big Mistake BY Toyin Aimakhu...

Toyin should not have started anything with a lady that has nothing to lose...Kemi has been cursed by her own father a million times. Hence, it is simply smart to stay the fucck away from an individual like Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by unikazzy(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Aunty Kemi has denied the attack on Toyin pls.......check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/3202496/did-not-attack-toyin-aimakhu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu And Kemi Olunloyo Exchange Words Over Controversial Death Threat by estatelinks(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Calling Toyin ashewo is stating the obvious...Aunty Kemi needs to be more creative...
How will you feel if you go to hell for judging Toyin. . Think about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / I Have Been Living In A Prison All My Life – Charly Boy / Mercy Aigbe Shares Sultry Selfies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.