Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,797 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt (1397 Views)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
News making the rounds is that militants attacked Ogun and Lagos communities killing close to 50 persons. I think Jimi Agbaje should be called for questioning owing to the fact that he made some statements during his campaign for 2015 Lagos gubernatorial elections, where he said if lagosians don't want Niger delta militants to come and cause havoc in Lagos, they should vote for PDP. Could it be that his sayings are now coming to pass cos PDP lost?
He must know a thing or two.

As for southeasterners saying IPOB cannot blow up computer village in Lagos cos the markets is mostly populated by the igbos, pls think again. Nnamdi Kanu had always said he wants his brothers scattered all over Nigeria to return to igbo land with their investments cos he dislikes the fact that they invest their all in another man's region to the detriment of theirs. This same man has been seen in videos soliciting for Arms and ammunition for war. How else do you all think he can achieve his aim of getting his people to leave Lagos and other regions with their investments if not by bombing those area and making it seem unsafe for business? A movement that says "Biafra or Death" is a movement that won't mind sacrificing few of its own so long it will guarantee the achievement of its aim. This is a more reason why he should still be kept in prison no matter what.

I hereby call on authorities in Lagos to begin a full raid of markets dominated by southeasterners so as to fish out IPOB affiliates in order to avert any attack by them.

6 Likes

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Likei(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
Igbos are not muslims, they can never become terrorists. They have never bombed and will never bomb anyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by ckmayoca: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Op did you hit your head on a concrete recently? Abeg go for MRI and get admitted as psy patients quickly. I wish you quick recovery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
No Niger Deltan is after Yoruba people in Lagos. Please treat whoever cause trouble as criminals but stop soiling the good names of Niger Deltans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No Niger Deltan is after Yoruba people in Lagos. Please treat whoever cause trouble as criminals but stop soiling the good names of Niger Deltans.
Your jaw people recently threatened to blow up the 3rd mainland bridge on the 2nd of July, which is today. We are still waiting.

If threats are not taking seriously, then Nigeria can never be safe. If PDP was a serious party and GEJ a sincere man, immediately after the militants surrendered and got amnesty, their hideouts in the creeks should have been taken over by the Armed Forces by setting up camps and stations there so as to keep the place secured. But no, they chose to loot and render the military useless to the point of not knowing the nook and crannies of its territory as much as militants do.

7 Likes

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by judecares1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pls dont invoke d roits of d militants
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by zendy: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I hereby call on authorities in Lagos to begin a full raid of markets dominated by southeasterners so as to fish out IPOB affiliates in order to avert any attack by them.

Instead of calling on the authorities for that, call on the authorities to call a referendum so that IPOB and its affiliates can leave your land and go back home
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
[s]Your jaw people recently threatened to blow up the 3rd mainland bridge on the 2nd of July, which is today. We are still waiting. [/s]

If threats are not taking seriously, then Nigeria can never be safe. If PDP was a serious party and GEJ a sincere man, immediately after the militants surrendered and got amnesty, their hideouts in the creeks should have been taken over by the Armed Forces by setting up camps and stations there so as to keep the place secured. But no, they chose to loot and render the military useless to the point of not knowing the nook and crannies of its territory as much as militants do.
No Ijawman threatened to blow up anywhere. I insist that treat criminals as criminals and leave Ijaw nation out of it.

As for the seconf paragraph, I agree that government should have taken over the creeks after the so-called Amnesty even though I am not a fan of 'settling boys'
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No Ijawman threatened to blow up anywhere. I insist that treat criminals as criminals and leave Ijaw nation out of it.

As for the seconf paragraph, I agree that government should have taken over the creeks after the so-called Amnesty even though I am not a fan of 'settling boys'
When will the ijaw nation come out to disown these boys claiming to be fighting for the interest of the ijaw nation? Till then, they can not be exempted.

1 Like

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by macluvph1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
OP, you are a jobless man. that's my own contribution to your article.

One Nairaland love though.
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Metallurgist: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Likei:
Igbos are not muslims, they can never become terrorists. They have never bombed and will never bomb anyone.
I think Hitler must be a Muslim, so is Stalin, or the lord resistance army terrorizing ppl in Africa or the American army that have killed more innocent ppl than Hitler or the far right xtain terrorist that killed over 70 ppl in Norway he must be a Muslim too.

3 Likes

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
When will the ijaw nation come out to disown these boys claiming to be fighting for the interest of the ijaw nation? Till then, they can not be exempted.
How many times have we condemned them? Should we be doing it everyday?
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by tripoli007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Metallurgist:
I think Hitler must be a Muslim, so is Stalin, or the lord resistance army terrorizing ppl in Africa or the American army that have killed more innocent ppl than Hitler or the far right xtain terrorist that killed over 70 ppl in Norway he must be a Muslim too.

Igbo's are not like blood sucking Muslims scattered all over in different disguise AL shabab, book haram ,Isis,al qaeeda ...

1 Like

Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by onepluone: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
All this fake IPOB story from DSS, dem never tire?

Since Oct 2015, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB is not yet a terrorist.

Na una go tire. Everybody is watching and waiting to see how it end. The world is not sleeping.
Re: On Lagos Attacks By Militants And IPOB Failed Bomb Attempt by Progressive01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You ehn. See as you come here come dey charge prick untop Ijaw matter. The other side where you were supposed to bare all your arsenal, you rather chose to hold fire.

Smh vigorously for you. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Okezie Ikpeazu Prays Hard As He Attends Service At The Government House / LETTER TO LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT ON ABROGATION OF STREET HAWKING / Senator Ben Bruce Makes Anambra A Case Study For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.