Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ebn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebn (1158 Views)

How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? / Direction Needed Pls Help Me Decide Between EBN And MMM Online Business / Ebn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebn by cychez(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Have you heard of EBN?
yes.......then you are one who truly want and gets opportunity.
No........not to worry at all cos the opportunity has presented itself.
The question is....what is this opportunity and really what is EBN.
EBN is an Internet related business by that I mean that it works basically with the Internet. Here is a business that you do, earn money and work with the internet.
I am not here to preach but present this great opportunity for those who are willing to invest,work hard,learn,use the internet and earn money.
Get to me on my business line 07068262172.
Re: Ebn by Toosure70: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
You well so? Gerrout here.

1 Like

Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Toosure70:
You well so? Gerrout here.
not for your type of person. i need serious minded individuals
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Good morning peeps.
I will be giving details about EBN on this platform. So please let follow up (the committed and hard working fellows
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2016
good morning peeps how is the holiday going.......... wink
lets talk more about EBN......
EBN is of three cool packages of which one can register with any. the good part of it is that as one progresses in the business, one can upgrade to the higher packages of your choice.
The first package is called newbie pack
The second package is called advance pack
The third package is called pro pack
Next i will be taking you through the cost and benefits of each pack.cheers wink
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
visit the ebn website ------www.ebn.biz/cychez
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
I met a friend of mine who told me that UGO his broke ass friend just made a whooping sum of 1.5million naira in just 4 months into a business that ugo was introduced to and he rejected the opportunity at that time. i was hell mad because i happen to know UGO but not quite too well. So alot of questions kept popping in ma head like...how did he do it, what business did he venture in,how much i would have made with him, how i would be in terms of cash if i were to be him and a lot more questions and thinking. i was like mike please sit down and tell me a everything you know about this business.
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
........ mike was like my guy its not a difficult thing but i just didnt make up my mind to it, Ugo now is a millionaire as a student and me dey here dey fool myself. mike leave that one and tell me how it happened.........(mike's story)
.......... A guy walked up to us and asked us if we wanted to change our financial status for good, that he has the opportunity for us and he wants individuals who are willing to do the business and also willing to work as a team to be successful. i singled it out as those normal talk and probably fraud but to my surprise the whole stuff got ugo listen and so interested in the whole business that he asked for more details. the guy was like he has to register with a certain fee and immediately he can start making his money which is in dollars. Ugo was hell bound on doing the business that he started asking me for money so that he can register, promising to pay back in due time. I refused to give him and also persuaded him to let the business go. well i found out the following day that Ugo had lent the cash and registered. few weeks later, Ugo started changing from asking around for cash, he even paid me the 5k he was owing me for the past 2 months. i was like Ugo what is happening,( my guy wetin dey sup? no forget me oooo) he said guy this is a life time opportunity don't mess up, join the team. 4 months later, Ugo became a millionaire, guy i run with my legs slapping the back of my head to register oooo. Ugo is no more a broke guy but a financially free guy............
Guy wait wait..,i interrupted, the whole thing don burst my brain, whats the business i really want to join this minute.
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
EBN is purely a networking company which is out to assist individuals wishing to be financially free with their compensation plan. Their different packages as stated above are 1. newbie, 2. advance, 3. pro pack.
The earning in EBN are in 5 categories namely 1. three level deep fast start bonus, 2. super sponsoring bonus, 3. royal lifetime benefit club, 4. binary pair orbit, 5. awards and rewards.
There exist the choice of using their softwares and compensation plan or just their compensation plan only which is your choice.
The compensation plan involves you signing up at least two individuals for you to be able to benefit from it.
I do free seminars at my area of resident and I am also a student. EBN is for all and it presents online network marketing at its best.
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Feel free to drop your comments and probably reactions also you can contact me on my business line 07068262172.
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
EBN presents interactive e-learning computer and internet education, e-commerce website for all, easy website builder for all, cheaper communication for all, global job opportunities for all and financial freedom for all.
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
good day folks. its a lovely day and the last week of the month, hope the month has been good.
I realised that we have a lot of lovely networking companies around the corner, GNLD, MMM, FAST TRACK and the rest. But I am not here for them, I am here for EBN. The reason why I am here for EBN is that the company deals purely with the internet, as we all know the internet is here to stay and it has over 50 billion people already using it. Her we talk about Facebook, google, amazon, Skype and a whole lot.
EBN deviates from the lovely supplement processes of other network marketing companies to bring the internet to you and its attributes also to make you financially free.
Join EBN today and enjoy its success making you financially free in the process.
A lovely week. cheers
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
who wants to be financially free?
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2016
make good money in dollars building your own team
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
we all know and tend to follow the usual trend which our parents, sibling and others have followed. some might be asking what trend is that and similar questions. The trend I am talking about is JOB SECURITY .
This relates to getting a good paying job and realise that you are working for your money rather than your money working for you.
The rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Change your mentality today and let money work for you.
Join EBN now and achieve your dreams.
Good day fellas
Re: Ebn by cychez(m): 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good day all. hope we all are lovely today. It is said that in whatever platform we find ourselves, it is best for us and the success of the business to put in all our great effort in it for the success of it all. Thus here is a few skills and habit to be developed for a network marketing business,
1. Connecting and Booking Meetings
The first skill to learn is making connections with people. This is the marketing part. This can be done in many different ways like talking with friends and family, or connecting with people who are not in your immediate network. This can be face to face or over the telephone and at first will probably make you feel uncomfortable. This is normal and just remember it gets easier and easier over time. The goal is to set a time where you can show people the business presentation and let them decide if it is a good fit for them or not.
How To Master This Skill: Simple, do it 100x until it becomes a habit.

2. Presenting The Opportunity
The next skill to master is the ability of sharing the business opportunity. This varies from company to company but is normally done through a 20 minute business presentation. Most people are not used to giving presentations in front of people and again, this will likely make you feel uncomfortable at first. This too gets easier over time, until you wonder how it ever scared you. Just remember, you are showing people a way to massively improve their lives.

3. Following Up
Remember this saying, “the fortune is in the follow up”. It’s a fact that most people don’t join straight away. This is because it takes on average 7-10 touch points, from people first hearing about it, to feeling comfortable for getting started. This is business. This means you are going to have to get used to keeping in regular contact with people and progressing them along the stages. This takes practice, patience and organisation. Most people don’t get going straight away and thats alright.

4. Sponsoring and Launching
The next skill set to develop is being able to launch your new business partner and get them going and growing in the fastest time possible. It is normal for people to experience fear when first starting out as they have just taken a leap of faith. We all go through this. To help get the maximum momentum, you have to get in front of your new consultants network asap. It is the fastest way to grow both your businesses. But say it with me…it gets easier and easier the more you do it.

5. Training and Coaching
Once you have a new consultant it is time to teach them what you know. This is all about taking them through basic training and helping them overcome obstacles and become successful. You are now their “Business Coach” helping them through their problems and keeping them on the track to success. It is very rewarding watching people develop and grow in to people they always knew they could become.

6. Goals, Planning and Time Management
Setting goals, planning and time management is a crucial skill set in business which needs learning, practicing, developing and mastering. Like with all the other skill sets, this is something that we do not learn in school. It is something we have to learn and continually work on each day, week, month and year, until it becomes a habit. The good news is that after 3 months practice, when it is a new habit, it becomes just as easy as brushing your teeth in the morning.

7. Personal Development
Personal development is another critical factor in success. Remember This: Network marketing is not hard or easy. It is what it is. The problem, is that when you first start out it is you that is not very good. You have to work on yourself to get better. You have to work on your habits (bad habits). You have to work on your skills and beliefs. Don’t wish things were easier, wish that you were better. The better you get, the easier it all becomes.
How To Master This Skill: Simple, make it a daily habit.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Semi Automatic Coding Machine Hp-241b / The Bane Of Working Online As A Freelancer / See How I Made Over #250,000 Naira Online Just From The Comfort Zone Of My Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.