Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With (3547 Views)

Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
1. When NSUK students hear ASUU say they want to go on strike again:

Ah! This people no dey tire??

http://divineloveudorji..in/2016/07/18-hilarious-photos-every-nasarawa.html

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
2. NSUK girls and going to Abuja every weekend to see their ''uncles'':

Haba!! na only uncles you get? you no get aunties?

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
3. When you meet someone and they tell you their department is mathematics:

I dey pity you!!

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
4. When you get to school gate and see the long queue waiting for keke napep:

Oh God why na!!!

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
5. How the library looks during exam time:

Ah! These many students even know where the library is.

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
6. When one small celebrity comes around and you see people throwing their home training in the dustbin:

Is it Adam Swag that is doing you people like this?

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
7. When you trekked all the way from High Court to Iya Basira Eatry in Angwan Lambu and food has finished:

Why do bad things always happen to good people?

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
8. You, waiting for your NSUK boyfriend to take you out on a date:

Are all men this naturally stingy?

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
9. You, after eating at Mama Oduwe's Restaurant:

Food of life!!

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by nikkypearl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by darkenkach(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
This one nah school?

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by gozmok1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
abeg which skul
Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
10. NSUK boys, waiting to rock one girl at a party:

Guy do make i rock na!!

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
11. How NSUK security men see themselves:

They can use you to shine.

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
12. How NIFES and F.C.S looks during exam prayers:

See all of them. Na by this one?

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
13. NSUK boyfriend, anytime his girlfriend asks for feeding money:

It’s like you want us to breakup today.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
14. When your friend warned you not to wear a particular outfit to school, yet you refused to listen and school security sends you back home:

Ntoorh!! shea i warned you?

1 Like

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
15. How you use the toilets in your hostel:

I Can’t go and carry disease that doesn’t belong to me.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
16. When you finally see exam time table and you realized you have not even bought any handout:

Na expo i go do at last

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
17. When the invigilator says two minutes more:

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
18. When you have not finished your assignment and the class rep is leaving to submit.

Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by busola04(f): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lol... I can't stop laughin. Ds is so true
Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by janzguy: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
busola04:
lolzz!!
Re: 18 Hilarious Photos Every Nasarawa State University Student Can Relate With by mokaflex(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
busola04:
did you attend Nsuk? lie lie

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “tuface Came On Stage Drunk, Davido Chased Him Off The Stage” – Fans / Bbnaija's Ceec Falls Out With All Those Who Signed Her As Brand Ambassador / Villagers Stunned As A Goat Walked Like Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.