Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

God Did Not Say I Should Stop Bearing Mama G Or Stop Acting-patience Ozokwor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Did Not Say I Should Stop Bearing Mama G Or Stop Acting-patience Ozokwor (632 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Did Not Say I Should Stop Bearing Mama G Or Stop Acting-patience Ozokwor by beeadebola: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the talented veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo,has defended her reason to re-dedicate her life to Christ while dispelling various rumours that she said God told her to drop her popular pseudonym, Mama G.

“I did not just give my life to Christ. I have been a Christian all my life. The problem was that there were some compromises God wanted me to remove from my life. He wants me to be the face of Christianity so that when anyone sees me, they will know that I am a child of God. The world has mingled with the church a lot and there is no difference between the world and the church. The way the worldly people dress is the way Christians are dressing nowadays. God told me he does not want his people to dress in that manner anymore. The men would plait their hair and use earrings, all these things are making God angry and even the women should be modest according to the way it is written in the Bible.

Read more below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/god-did-not-say-i-should-stop-bearing-mama-g-or-stop-acting-patience-ozokwor/

Re: God Did Not Say I Should Stop Bearing Mama G Or Stop Acting-patience Ozokwor by beeadebola: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Lateysha Exposed All She Has Live On A Tv Program / 24 Hours Later, Paul & Jude Okoye Refuse To Concur That Psquare Is Back / Fourty Eight Hours In Hell By George Lennox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.