Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,663 members, 7,968,910 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:59 PM

About To Search For A Nigeria Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Search For A Nigeria Wife (2106 Views)

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Verify Damaged Urls With The Program, And Post Your Webpages To Search Engines. / Search For My Biological Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: About To Search For A Nigeria Wife by DOnlooker(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2009
ybab:

De-onlooker

yes,i understand that you do have to protect your kids. I asked because i wanted to have an idea of how often you get to interact with or see your ex-wife. Has she re-married? What part of the east are you from?
Well, we communicate normal, at least we are at peace with ourselves and we intend to both take care of the kids. But we also know that each one of us have to move on, there's no issues there. I'm not a Mr. Nice Guy, but I 'm not the type that will abandon my own kids. I'm Abian. No she hasn't remarried but I think she's getting into some new guy. I'm not asking, I'm no more interested in that aspect of her life either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Your Parents Have Any Body Language? / Boy Lands In Hot Soup At Sugar Mummy’s House In Lagos / How Do Women In Polygamy Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.