Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Help- How Do I Self Publish My Book To Amazon Kdp? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help- How Do I Self Publish My Book To Amazon Kdp? (387 Views)

What's The Best Alternative To Withdraw From Amazon KDP? / Help! Which Price To Choose On Amazon KDP Price & Royalties / This Is A Big Rival To Amazon.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help- How Do I Self Publish My Book To Amazon Kdp? by Frankicent(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hey guys am currently writing an eBook am to publish to amazon. The problem is am stock cause I don't have the full details of software to edit and format my eBook to amazon format... Please if you write and self publish to amazon tell me the software am to download for format and self publishing to amazon... With Step guide....

(1) (Reply)

Five Golden Rules Of Business Travel For Nigerians / Be Free From Omo Onile Problem. Know The Proper Documents. / I Have Faith That Can Move Mountain- I Request, I Dont Beg.....hahahahah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.