Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 (2987 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by FutsRico: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Lady strips naked in public after boyfriend refuses to buy her iPhone 6

A young lady in her 20's stripped completely naked at a shopping mall after her boyfriend refused to buy her an iPhone. The lady whose identity is still unknown, initially began by exchanging words with him and after she failed to persuade him to buy her the phone, she started removing her clothes and threw them on the ground in front of the public.

The boyfriend made little to no attempt to stop her and walked away as soon she stripped naked. The video of the incident is currently online and it can be seen as the naked woman tried to push her boyfriend during the incident.

What is our world turning into?

Photo after the cut

Source: http://www.lindaloaded.com/2016/07/lady-strips-naked-in-public.html
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Dottore: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
You try sha but me I no go click that link

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Taiyescott(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
picz or i dnt believe it, 4get link.
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by princeakins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
MOre reason i wouldnt buy the phone... grin Dont ask me why
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by halfricanadian(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin was tinking she would strip the guy nakked sef
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Vision4God: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pics or idontbelieve grin
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Anthony0094(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
LA click LA screen blind
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by CAPSLOCKED: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Anthony0094:
LA click LA screen blind

LA LINK LA AIDS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by 7inches: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2016
is she a yoloba? dey do dat easily
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Barackmeringo: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2016
( In dj khaleed voice ) Op u smart *pointing at the big head
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Oteebaba(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Lies frm the pit of helk
Re: Young Lady Strips Unclad In Public After Boyfriend Refuses To Buy Her Iphone 6 by Oteebaba(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Lies frm the pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

This Woman’s Bedroom Selfie Has Gone Viral – But Can You Spot The Bizarre Reason / I Am Still Virgin / Guys: Share Your Experience With "A Girl Wooing You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.