Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married (903 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / ... / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by marvelck: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Sometimes you hear girls talking about the woman her ex got married to, or how she is better than her ex boyfriend's wife in every area. Some girls even boast to their friends, about an ex begging to come back and also how he regrets marrying another woman instead of her. I laugh whenever I hear such talks, cos guys tend to talk like that just to continue sleeping with an ex girlfriend. And more so, why didnt he marry you, if you are indeed better than the woman he got married to? Girl, stop deceiving yourself, and dont let any man deceive you as well...Every man wants to marry a good girl that would make a good wife. Some girls are suitable to guys only as a girlfriend or mistress. Its left for you to make yourself a wifey material, and stop acting like girlfriend material only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by bewla(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2016
who wrote this why now
Re: When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2016
bewla:
who wrote this why now

Re: When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by chigoizie7(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2016
U are very correct.

There is this girl, she is a nice girl to be with, but she was dating a bit advanced guy(the guy was kinda ready for marriage).

All this girl does is always talking the into "eating out"(when she visits the guy or when d guy visits her). And when d guy complains, she is just like "haba, I am just ur GF not ur wife, when u marry me, I will start cooking". I am not saying that she should turn herself into a cook for the guy, NO, @least, let him know that u are very good @ that.

There are so many things( more of our normal thinking as africans, there are things we know good wives with, like being domestic and all that). All the time they were dating, the girl always exhibited that "classy babe life style"( I can't wash for a guy I am not married to, I can't clean his house, I can't cook for him oh, for wetin nah?". I am not saying that u should be doing it all the time, @least, let him know u are perfect in doing all those(i mean, whic girls doesn't know how to cook,wash or clean?).

@ the end, the guy had to marry another girl, even when he knew that the other girl was a nicer person.

When this girl got the news of the guy getting married to another girl, she broke down, she cried, she queried why he got married to another girl just months after break up? She asked me to find out from my guy why he had to marry another girl, if she wasn't good enough for him?

Me, I was moved, because I know the girl was good to some extent, so, I confronted my guy, here are his response.

"Gozy, see, chinenye was a nice girl, infact I found it hard leaving her, but, she doesn't know how to cook,clean nor wash, even when I tried to make her @least try, she was reluctant, and u know marriage is a life thing, I can't keep managing, I am not saying that I want to turn her to my slave oh, but, u know nah. My guy, I tried.

I told chinenye what my guy said, she cried like a baby, after some time, she said to me, "gozie, I can cook, wash and even clean, but I don't know what I was thinking" please beg him for me, please let me show him I can do all that.

But it was late.

Marriage is over rated yes, not everyone can.

But for those who wished to marry, please do the right things, don't allow the society deceive u, be that girl ur mama trained u to be.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married by lodphil(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2016
chigoizie7:
U are very correct.

There is this girl, she is a nice girl to be with, but she was dating a bit advanced guy(the guy was kinda ready for marriage).

All this girl does is always talking the into "eating out"(when she visits the guy or when d guy visits her). And when d guy complains, she is just like "haba, I am just ur GF not ur wife, when u marry me, I will start cooking". I am not saying that she should turn herself into a cook for the guy, NO, @least, let him know that u are very good @ that.

There are so many things( more of our normal thinking as africans, there are things we know good wives with, like being domestic and all that). All the time they were dating, the girl always exhibited that "classy babe life style"( I can't wash for a guy I am not married to, I can't clean his house, I can't cook for him oh, for wetin nah?". I am not saying that u should be doing it all the time, @least, let him know u are perfect in doing all those(i mean, whic girls doesn't know how to cook,wash or clean?).

@ the end, the guy had to marry another girl, even when he knew that the other girl was a nicer person.

When this girl got the news of the guy getting married to another girl, she broke down, she cried, she queried why he got married to another girl just months after break up? She asked me to find out from my guy why he had to marry another girl, if she wasn't good enough for him?

Me, I was moved, because I know the girl was good to some extent, so, I confronted my guy, here are his response.

"Gozy, see, chinenye was a nice girl, infact I found it hard leaving her, but, she doesn't know how to cook,clean nor wash, even when I tried to make her @least try, she was reluctant, and u know marriage is a life thing, I can't keep managing, I am not saying that I want to turn her to my slave oh, but, u know nah. My guy, I tried.

I told chinenye what my guy said, she cried like a baby, after some time, she said to me, "gozie, I can cook, wash and even clean, but I don't know what I was thinking" please beg him for me, please let me show him I can do all that.

But it was late.

Marriage is over rated yes, not everyone can.

But for those who wished to marry, please do the right things, don't allow the society deceive u, be that girl ur mama trained u to be.
Some gals don't always know what they are thinking

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Ideal Man. / Few Matured Advise Needed / My Appreciation To All Nairalanders Who Wishes Me Happy Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.