Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? (1767 Views)

How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / How Exactly Can One Last Long On Bed? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you lied. Smh
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you lied. Smh
About what
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:
About what
you know
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Destined2win: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nikita1:

The formula is Patience bro. When husby is angry, be patient. Let him cool down before you voice out anything you wanna say.

Respect. Who does not like respect? Respect him/her and believe me he/she is gonna give you back the respect.

Communication: my aunt ehn, believes in this. Sit him/her down, then talk(no matter how many hours it will take both of you to understand each other). Talk till you feel you have both reached the point where you understand each other.

Be your boo's best friend. I always watch my aunt and the husby and I always pray 4 dis kain husby. Last week sunday after service, you need to see both of them playing with 'water guns'. Running around the house. Playing like kids(my aunt is 40 ooo nd the husby is 43). They have four wonderful kids.
The point is don't stop flirting with your husby/wife(thats why you should maryy your best frnd).

I have learnt a lot that sometimes I'm like hope husby won't think I'm too perfect.

I need to tell you this. Your wife can be your best friend, your mother, your worst nightmare and the woman you hate most BUT it depends on how you treat her.

You have really impressed me. Thank you
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by krak101(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bend down and scrutinise before you leap. Pray pray pray
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you know
I dont. I'm serious
Re: What Exactly Can A Man Do To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Woman? by omotolarunsewe: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Be real..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Ask Your Crush Out On Social Media Without It Looking Awkward / Tips That Makes You Bae Value You / This Couple Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos Will Leave You Swooning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.