Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 AM

Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta (1151 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2016
THE Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, resumed attacks on oil and gas installations in the Niger Delta region, weekend, blowing up Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Chevron Nigeria Limited, CNL and Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, NPDC crude oil trunk lines and oil wells in Delta State. The militant group confirmed on it twitter handle that it actually bombed two major NNPC crude oil trunk line to Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company, WRPC, Warri, on Friday at about 9.15 pm. It said: “At 11:26pm on Saturday @Niger Delta Avengers blow up two NPDC major crude trunk lines close to Batan flow station in Delta state.” “At 1:15am on Sunday @Niger Delta Avengers blow up two major Chevron Oil Wells. Well 7 and Well 8, close to Abiteye flow station in Delta state,” it added. The militant group in a tweet congratulating its fighters for a good job, asserted:”All five operations was carried out by @Niger Delta Avengers strike team.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/avengers-blow-5-nnpc-chevron-npdc-facilities-delta/

See screenshot on nda Twitter page below angry

Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
I pray God should have mercy on us because hunger is looming seriously.who know avengers make he ask them to dialogue oooo

cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Well done
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Osezzua(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by ollymoore: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2016
But I want u guys to understand that u can't win government so let take it easy for GoD sake. Oga ooo
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Noneroone(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Richardonald(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Fools, this people have no sense at all, they are there starving nigerians thinking they are killing the politicians the truth is that this people should stop blowing pipelines and concentrate in blowing all this politician luxuries, like blowing up their houses,national assembly,their major investments. I remember when andy uba who owns a oil well once declare its assest of 3.3trillion, now tell me if u blown up pipelines tell how it would affect him, he will flew out of the country and forget about oil when he has that huge sum of money or many more like danjuma who is rich already...NDA start blowing this looters major investment and houses, then u will see how it will affect them.
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Blizzy9ja: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
But someone said there are soldiers everywhere na?

Lemme wait for an official confirmation on their twitter handle

Bravo guys!
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by EQUALROGHT: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2016
ITS HIGH TIME THAT WE THE CITIZENS AND GOVT. OF NIGERIA SHOULD PAUSE AND PONDER .I BELIEVE IN DIALOGUE ,THAT IS GENUINE WHICH WILL INVOLVE EVERY AGGRIEVED GROUP OR TRIBE. THAT ONLY CAN BRING LASTING PEACE IF THE OUT COME IS WELL IMPLEMENTED.
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by OjukwuWarBird: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2016
ollymoore:
But I want u guys to understand that u can't win government so let take it easy for GoD sake. Oga ooo

YORUBA
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by ojun50(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Dude never still settle with dis people sha na ontill kerosene rich 1000 befor him no no wetin life they talk abi, buhari buhari buhari hw times i call you.
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by ayzTIGER: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richardonald:
Fools, this people have no sense at all, they are there starving nigerians thinking they are killing the politicians the truth is that this people should stop blowing pipelines and concentrate in blowing all this politician luxuries, like blowing up their houses,national assembly,their major investments. I remember when andy uba who owns a oil well once declare its assest of 3.3trillion, now tell me if u blown up pipelines tell how it would affect him, he will flew out of the country and forget about oil when he has that huge sum of money or many more like danjuma who is rich already...NDA start blowing this looters major investment and houses, then u will see how it will affect them.
are you a Yoruba man
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by amaechi1: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Madness is when a man dip himself in oil and set himself ablaze. Please, don't stop the bombing, continue until the last pipeline and refineries are blown up.

Nonsense.
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Richardonald(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
ayzTIGER:
are you a Yoruba man
no am an igbo
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richardonald:
no am an igbo
no you can't be.Igbos eat moderate oil unlike where you come from.
Re: Avengers Blow Up 5 NNPC, Chevron, NPDC Facilities In Delta by Richardonald(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
frankline5:
no you can't be.Igbos eat moderate oil unlike where you come from.
thatz ur own cup of tea.

Similarities Between Gala And APC By Reno Omokri / Rams And Goats Of The Recession. / Biafra: Soludo Asks Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu Because Of 2019 Elections