Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,610 members, 7,895,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today (617 Views)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / "They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by detiosa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
i was already feeling dizzy in church today before i was awaken by the presence of a damsel who was just coming to church (in my heart i was praying she seats in an empty chair close to me so that i can run her matter now)and God answered my prayer . In my mind i was planning the scope to use on her only for our pastor to point at her and called her forward for prayer and amidst the prayer she started confessing HER MARINE KINGDOM EXPLOIT and how she seduces guys and at the end steals their destiny.

For my mind i come promise God say i go change from my scopping ways

Please help me thank God ooo.
please pass dis information to all for others to learn their lesson..

CC:lalasticlala
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Oche211(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praise the Lord 4 ur life man. If nt, u 4 no get any destiny left. I hear say dem no even dey leave anything 4 u self. Na all dem dey steal.
In falz voice * Oluwa jor make u shine ur light, make i no go jam the ones wey dey fly 4 night*
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Flexherbal(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank God for your life!
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by detiosa(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oche211:
Praise the Lord 4 ur life man. If nt, u 4 no get any destiny left. I hear say dem no even dey leave anything 4 u self. Na all dem dey steal.
In falz voice * Oluwa jor make u shine ur light, make i no go jam the ones wey dey fly 4 night*

na even church dey come dey fly enter
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
detiosa:
i was already feeling dizzy in church today before i was awaken by the presence of a damsel who was just coming to church (in my heart i was praying she seats in an empty chair close to me so that i can run her matter now)and God answered my prayer . In my mind i was planning the scope to use on her only for our pastor to point at her and called her forward for prayer and amidst the prayer she started confessing HER MARINE KINGDOM EXPLOIT and how she seduces guys and at the end steals their destiny.

For my mind i come promise God say i go change from my scopping ways

Please help me thank God ooo.
please pass dis information to all for others to learn their lesson..

CC:lalasticlala

Either the girl (in cooperation with you pastor) or you are lying. There is no Marine marine kingdom. undecided

Alot of time is wasted fighting non existent battles
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by detiosa(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

Either the girl (in cooperation with you pastor) or you are lying. There is no Marine marine kingdom. undecided

Alot of time is wasted fighting non existent battles

really i pray u experience it one day
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
detiosa:

What? People cooking up tales to excite the church? I try to avoid such churches.
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Oche211(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
detiosa:

o boy, see prayers
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by Oche211(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
detiosa:

na even church dey come dey fly enter
chai, baba God pass them all. Dat ur pastor get fire no be small.
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by hopefulLandlord: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
detiosa:

These Christians can lie for their god
Re: How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today by TinyIslamic92: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Linus op wetin be the title of movie

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didn’t Know About Pastor Adeboye’s Love Life / Why Do Our Prayers In Church Go Contrary To Mathew 5:44 / Why Don’t Gotv/dstv Want People To Mention God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.