Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:34 AM

Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti (416 Views)

'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl / Lagos Printer Abducts, Rapes Secondary School Student He Met On Facebook / Kidnapper Lures, Abducts, Rapes Ladies Through Modelling Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by mediang: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
A 54-year-old man, Gbenga Adebayo, has been remanded in prison custody by a Magistrate’s court in Ado Ekiti, for allegedly abducting and defiling an 11-year-old girl.

It was gathered that Adebayo lured the girl to his aged mother’s place in Ushi Ekiti, about 60km from Ado Ekiti, where he was allegedly visiting her regularly and sleeping with her.

Adebayo deceived neighbours by joining the search team for the girl.

Bubble, however, burst when the girl refused to cooperate with him again and demanded to see her family.

Adebayo then took her to one of her aunts in Akure, whom she lied to that he found the girl wandering about.

Suspecting a foul play, the aunt reported the matter to the police. The victim during interrogation confessed that the suspect had slept with her not less than 10 times where he had hid her.

The victim while narrating her ordeal said, “He is my neighbour. He used to ask me to buy things for him. One day he approached me, saying he wanted to help me because my teacher was harsh on me. He said he would rescue me from my teacher and take good care of me.
http://medianaija.com.ng/a-man-of-54yrs-abducts-defiles-11-year-old-girl-in-ekiti-state/
Re: Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
I came in to check the name.

Egbon has done it again.

Thesame peopleS..

Re: Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na Konji dey worry am.
Re: Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by VhatAmazingDude: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
These old men will just be disgracing themselves with future person something.. But.. All these small girls wey all these old papa kini dey size.. I no come understand again o. I have to go and study anatomy undecided
Re: Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by Perfecttouch(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pls someone should enlighten me. How possible is it for a 54yrs old man's joystick to fit or penetrate an 11yrs old? It seems impossible to me cos I believe it will be really painful for such a small girl that the man won't be able to penetrate. Am not siding anyone or anybody I just want someone to fully enlighten me. Some even claim six yrs old are defiled
Re: Man, 54, Abducts, Rapes 11-year-old Girl In Ekiti by ebujany(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

African Students In Police Station To Demand Justice For The Murdered Congolese / scam alert, message i received. / Corper Charged For Having Sex With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.