Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Is Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Bitcoin (1477 Views)

Is Bitcoin A Scam? Asim Qureshi / Is Bitcoin Dropping In Price: Bitcoin Hits $7099 Today / WHAT IS BITCOIN? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bitcoin is different than any currency you’ve used before, so it's very important to understand some key points. Unlike government issued money, that can be inflated at will, the supply of bitcoin is mathematically limited to twenty one million bitcoins, and that can never be changed. Bitcoins are impossible to be counterfeited or inflated. You can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to be blocked, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen. Short of turning off the entire world's internet, and keeping it turned off, the Bitcoin network is unstoppable and uncensorable.

Where can i spend them?
Using and spending bitcoins is easy. The first step is finding the businesses that accept bitcoin’s easy, instant and secure payment system. More and more businesses, large and small, accept bitcoin payment every day.
Re: What Is Bitcoin by BJIZZY(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Any in Lagos? Hw do I start?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
We buy and sell bitcoins contact www.nairaswitch.com or 09095558888

BJIZZY:
Any in Lagos? Hw do I start?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
NairaSwitch:
We buy and sell bitcoins contact www.nairaswitch.com or 09095558888

how can i open a bitcon account?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by warrenweste(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rextayne:

Open one at coindesk dot com
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
warrenweste:

Open one at coindesk dot com
aiit, but please i'm having prob with my pm account, they said i don't have access to perfect money accounts from the united state and i'm not from or neither a citizen, i don't know what the problem is?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
the wallet we advise is www.blockchain.info because of security and your account can never be frozen

Rextayne:
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
The problem with your PM account is because you are using US ip to enter or you used usa info while registering.

Rextayne:
aiit, but please i'm having prob with my pm account, they said i don't have access to perfect money accounts from the united state and i'm not from or neither a citizen, i don't know what the problem is?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
NairaSwitch:
the wallet we advise is www.blockchain.info because of security and your account can never be frozen

i've tried registering, all to no avail, i can't find the sign up icon.
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup thats the signup link

Rextayne:
i've tried registering, all to no avail, i can't find the sign up icon.
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
NairaSwitch:
The problem with your PM account is because you are using US ip to enter or you used usa info while registering.

i didn't use any us info, i just don't understand why it's not functioning, i even had to send message to the cc like 3 days back, but haven't gotten any feedback
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
NairaSwitch:
https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup thats the signup link

Thanks a bunch.
Re: What Is Bitcoin by warrenweste(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rextayne:
Thanks a bunch.

hpe you dont have funds there? as in your pm acct
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2016
warrenweste:

hpe you dont have funds there? as in your pm acct
no i don't have.
Re: What Is Bitcoin by steviano(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
NairaSwitch:
Bitcoin is different than any currency you’ve used before, so it's very important to understand some key points. Unlike government issued money, that can be inflated at will, the supply of bitcoin is mathematically limited to twenty one million bitcoins, and that can never be changed. Bitcoins are impossible to be counterfeited or inflated. You can use them to send or receive any amount of money, with anyone, anywhere in the world, at very low cost. Bitcoin payments are impossible to be blocked, and bitcoin wallets can’t be frozen. Short of turning off the entire world's internet, and keeping it turned off, the Bitcoin network is unstoppable and uncensorable.

Where can i spend them?
Using and spending bitcoins is easy. The first step is finding the businesses that accept bitcoin’s easy, instant and secure payment system. More and more businesses, large and small, accept bitcoin payment every day.
Please I need link to open a perfect money account
And do you help in funding pm for people?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
yes we do ..open pm account at https://perfectmoney.is/signup.html
steviano:

Please I need link to open a perfect money account
And do you help in funding pm for people?
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Chazzyboy: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
NairaSwitch:

Where can i spend them?
I need guidelines I'm a novice I know nothing about bitcoin
Re: What Is Bitcoin by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
call me on 09095558888

Chazzyboy:
I need guidelines I'm a novice I know nothing about bitcoin

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Withdrawal / Chinese Fan Company Looking For Distributors / How Can I Make Quickteller Work For All Debit Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.