Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point (996 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am thoerizing this because from historical contest, light skin women were rare in a predominantly black society such as ours and as such scarcity would have increase the value and demand for this sought.

however, as more and more people continue in this line, of toning and bleaching,the society would be saturated by light skined individuals. thereby creating shortage of dark skined.

at this point, dark skinned will become rare and valued and more sought after. only this time greatly. since their are no immediate means of turning light skin to dark.

just a thoery.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:
Am thoerizing this because from historical contest, light skin women were rare in a predominantly black society such as ours and as such scarcity would have increase the value and demand for this sought.

however, as more and more people continue in this line, of toning and bleaching,the society would be saturated by light skined individuals. thereby creating shortage of dark skined.

at this point, dark skinned will become rare and valued and more sought after. only this time greatly. since their are no immediate means of turning light skin to dark.

just a thoery.

angry
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by ronald4ever(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
I know corky will be on this thread. grin
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't think so. If black ppol keep bleaching they may tend to have a light skin tone.but this doesnt mean it will eradicate them. The moment they will have children, their children will have a true color of being a black. The only way we will all have a fair skin one day without using any bleaching is when we all do interracial wink

1 Like

Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:

just a thoery.

...bro we dont under stand yor thread....so are u complainin thers shortage of lightskin babes or shortage of dakskin babes? ....and may i remind u that 90% of Nairaland females like Ellacute45, Onstelly, Hisduchess or worsst of all HAte2u wish they was lightskin!! ((juss sayn)) angry

1 Like

Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

...bro we dont under stand yor thread....so are u complainin thers shortage of lightskin babes or shortage of dakskin babes? ....and may i remind u that 90% of Nairaland females like Ellacute45, Onstelly, Hisduchess or worsst of all HAte2u wish they was lightskin!! ((juss sayn)) angry

yeah am complaining of shortage of dark skin women.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

gibberish
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I don't think so. If black ppol keep bleaching they may tend to have a light skin tone.but this doesnt mean it will eradicate them. The moment they will have children, their children will have a true color of being a black. The only way we will all have a fair skin one day without using any bleaching is when we all do interracial wink

culd not agree less.

but what do you observe in recent decade. it one thing to give birth to dark skin, its another thing to find them in society as adult.

note.

i never argured that they would be eradicated
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

what dont you understand?
lol.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:

what dont you understand?
lol.

are u confuse? dint the thread say Bleach is leadibg to toning?..Please read the question!!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

are u confuse? dint the thread say Bleach is leadibg to toning?..Please read the question!!!(no ofeinse) undecided

why would i say that.

read the whole post again pls.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:

why would i say that.

read the whole post again pls.

TrapQueen77 said she enjoys bleachin & then u agreed wit her sayn u agree wit her bleachin for decades becuzz wneh u giv birth to dakskin adults, they looook lightskin!!! (((READ YOR LAST POST))) angry
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by Rolings: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:

just a thoery.

Just like being Big and Busty is no longer fashionable , every woman wanna go slim these days . I agree with your theory Bro soon man may even start finding fair women irritable
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

TrapQueen77 said she enjoys bleachin & then u agreed wit her sayn u agree wit her bleachin for decades becuzz wneh u giv birth to dakskin adults, they looook lightskin!!! (((READ YOR LAST POST))) angry

trapqueen never said she enjoys bleaching.
ur way out of context friend.

Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=atuanso post=47169335][/quote]

TrapQueen77 clearly said she enjoy bleachin and trappiin people. she a gold digger...Pliss read her post and if u dont belif me.. ASK HER!!!

...what is wrong wit people today...serrrriously?
undecided
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
mrcork i think ur seeing things.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

TrapQueen77 clearly said she enjoy bleachin and trappiin people. she a gold digger...Pliss read her post and if u dont belif me.. ASK HER!!!

...what is wrong wit people today...serrrriously?
undecided

You love gold diggers. No wonder u start dragging my name. Take it to core sweet hat. cool
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:
mrcork i think ur seeing things.

thise is the problem wit u homebase people....Somebody try to advise u & u come up wit atitude like Bus condutor!!((SHAME)) undecided
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

thise is the problem wit u homebase people....Somebody try to advise u & u come up wit atitude like Bus condutor!!((SHAME)) undecided

excuse u!
home based?
bus conductor?

by the way whats wrong with both?
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by MrCork: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
atuanso:

excuse u!
home based?
bus conductor?

by the way whats wrong with both?

..calm down babes..no need for atitude....this is the problem wit u females, serrrrriously!!!!((SHAME)) undecided
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

less consider symbolic interractions and individuals actions.

one can be bone gay...however, if he/she lives in a society of straight men and women, he can easily become straight and vice versa.

my point is that no matter how many dark skinned is birthed in a year as long as society preference is skewed in favour of light skinned, eventually light skin will prevail.

note again, i never said ds will be eradicated, i simply mention they will become rare in society in the future.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
MrCork:

..calm down babes..no need for atitude....this is the problem wit u females,
serrrrriously!!!!((SHAME))
undecided

am a dude. plus am not agitated.

(1) (Reply)

9 Years On, Uti Nwachukwu Remembers When He & Lydia Forson Were Told They Would / Help Please!!! / Creativity At Its Peak.. Human Face From Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.