Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point (478 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by atuanso: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Am thoerizing this because from historical contest, light skin women were rare in a predominantly black society such as ours and as such scarcity would have increase the value and demand for this sought.

however, as more and more people continue in this line, of toning and bleaching,the society would be saturated by light skined individuals. thereby creating shortage of dark skined.

at this point, dark skinned will become rare and valued and more sought after. only this time greatly. since their are no immediate means of turning light skin to dark.

whats your view.
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Issorite
Re: Bleaching/ Toning Will Soon Reach Tiping Point by Lovelynature(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Almost every lady out there is now light-skinned. Most guys may end up dating their exes again. Bleaching is a product of inferiority complex. People should love themselves and appreciate who they are irrespective of anybody's opinion. Don't do it because people are doing it. You are yourself and not people, so why copy people when you can actually standout as the real you, yourself, yes YOU. YOU are unique. YOU are special

(1) (Reply)

14 Thoughts Girls Have When Applying Makeup / How Did They Know He Killed His Wife? / I Need A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.