Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:46 PM

Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends (1654 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (2) (3) (4)

Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by olendave(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think that should be church on Sunday especially youth churches
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cinema .......

wink

Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Cutehector(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Brothel

Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Parks, restaurants, beach
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Ramon92: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
them papa house..

Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Springz(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anywhere
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by SuperSupremo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
just observing as I hear church.....
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by SuperSupremo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
just observing as I hear church.....

Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by olendave(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ramon92:
them papa house..

shey you fit get liver go meet beautiful lady for im papa house. I am sure dem go rip your skin alive.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by saintkeppy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shopping mall, Cinemas, beachside. I can still remember how i met with few beautiful &Behind babes at Marina Resort, CaLabar back then. Funny how time fly's
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by ojun50(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Farm
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by schumastic(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
prison
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by titosantana(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
They are everywhere, all you have to do is to move around. Shikena.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by djeezy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cinema, shopping mall, club house, lounge.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by olendave(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
schumastic:
prison
I am sure u will be able to date an inmate with no stress.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by sseunth(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
u meet classic ladies at the mall
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Earngee(f): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Market,fellowship,saloon
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
In my house. Buh no other person is welcome except the beautiful ones who are also beautiful upstairs ofcus.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buh lemme not be too selfish, lemme help my hommies :
Supermarkets (shoprite), Cosmetic & weavon shops.
Broses biko if you don't have a few extra coins, don't bother, before you'd embarass urself.
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
try swimming pool, that's how u know the real beautiful ones
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Cinema .......

wink
babe, na every thread u dey enter?
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
babe, na every thread u dey enter?

Wetin concern you.. No make me pure vex for ur body... Na only me u see herecheesy grin
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin concern you.. No make me pure vex for ur body... Na only me u see herecheesy grin
abeg no be 4 me, ur beauty no attract my attention
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

abeg no vex 4 me, ur beauty naim make me dey notice ur presence
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by halfricanadian(f): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin u can find dem at d most expensive arenas

D beauty doesnt come for free tho

Bt i love d very beautiful nd humble girls like dbanj's "wife" kiss kiss
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
abeg no vex 4 me, ur beauty naim make me dey notice ur presence

I dey mad wey I go vex for my bestie..

Beauty ke, no make me fall inside guttergringrin

How you dey
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey mad wey I go vex for my bestie..
Beauty ke, no make me fall inside guttergringrin

How you dey
i full ground remain, how ur Sunday go pass
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
i full ground remain, how ur Sunday go pass

I just dey indoor through out.... U fa
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Natotogokillme: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ashewo joints
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by rawpadgin(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I just dey indoor through out.... U fa
after church I first lodge wella, wen i wake I come go flex myself for one side
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
after church I first lodge wella, wen i wake I come go flex myself for one side

You need am well....
Re: Where Are The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Ladies On Weekends by waxxydude: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Evil forest..

How Long Was Your Longest Period Of No Sex? / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Dress Like This? (images) / Nairalanders Please Your Advices Is Needed