Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

New Comer On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Comer On Nairaland (639 Views)

My Experience In A Lagos Church As A New Comer. / New Comer Partaking In Communion Right Or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Comer On Nairaland by agera(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
Being a passive observer on this forum, I have decided to join it and would love to be given a special welcome. Anybody to welcome me?
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by huxley(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2009
what sort of welcome would you like?
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by africhika(f): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
welcome!

i just joined like 2 weeks ago or something. be prepared to be attacked for being too open-minded and for not being tribalistic.
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by Ben13: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
Join the Nairaland family tradition and nothing will harm u. wink

welcome sha!!
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by kathreen(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Welcome,
im also a JJC on this forum and wish to enjoy the company of u guyz. wink
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2009
Agera you're welcome to the Mad House. . .Yeah you are Welcome to Nairaland and do feel free to share your knowledge on Religions Issue's, and Higher powers with like minded here in our midst,though so many have iniciated into hard flaming words but dont worry. . .share what you know and learn what you didn't know.

Re: New Comer On Nairaland by chic2pimp(m): 3:28am On Sep 08, 2009
WELCOME KO,ENTER NI. *shior*
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2009
You are all powerfully welcome.

Dont mind chic2 grin
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by Nezan(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
You are graciously welcomed in Jesus name.
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by iyin(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2009
Agera u are highly welcome into the family of nlanders. Much love, feel free and express ur view. CHEEEEEEERS
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by JeSoul(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
Welcome to the fun Agera smiley
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by iyin(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
iyin:

Agera u are highly welcome into the family of nlanders. Much love, feel free and express your view. CHEEEEEEERS
cheesy cheesy u're welcome
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by PastorAIO: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
kathreen:

Welcome,
im also a JJC on this forum and wish to enjoy the company of u guyz. wink
agera:

Being a passive observer on this forum, I have decided to join it and would love to be given a special welcome. Anybody to welcome me?

Don't believe what you've read above. That is not a Nairaland welcome. Only Chic2pimp gave you a real Nairaland welcome. Let me add my own.

It will be better for you both to crawl back into the infernal pit you both came from before I call holy ghost fire on your head, you nasty children of Satan, deluded fools, Useless specimen of monkeys, Senseless idiots, illogical buffoons. Welcome! grin grin grin
Re: New Comer On Nairaland by Recognise: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Don't believe what you've read above. That is not a Nairaland welcome.

Only Chic2pimp gave you a real Nairaland welcome.

Let me add my own.

It will be better for you both to crawl back into the infernal pit you both came from

before I call holy ghost fire on your head, you nasty children of Satan,

deluded fools, Useless specimen of monkeys, Senseless idiots, illogical buffoons.

Welcome! grin grin grin

@Pastor AIO

- Pastor AIO

Whats all that about grin

Hope you havent gone off your rocker grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Christ Embassy Members We Have On Nairaland? / Mistake / Underwear Bomber: New Video Of Abdulmutallab In Training Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.